Gall Force Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Total Force ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Two: what happens when a pregnant Lufy and her husband take a vacation to Japan with the rest of the Total Force and meet some of the super heroes from across the sea? Sailor Scouts, Tenchi Muyo, and Ranma ½ get involved in an intergalactic pissing contest as Aturu continues to chase women and almost starts World War three. Someone has to stand in the way of utter destruction and the Earth, and it looks like the Total Force has the job. And could someone please stop Vlad and Ryoko from trying to killing each other? Note I will be using my name, or variants there of, only because I am too unoriginal to come up with other names for the characters. I do not claim to be any of these people and this is not to be taken as a self insert, lazy author maybe but not a self insert.

Anyway on with the story.

Lufy was not feeling at all good this morning. Of course when someone is staring at the business end of a toilet they are never feeling good.

“This sucks.” She says as she gags again.

“What’s wrong Lufy?” Razorwing says as he gets up and walks to his wife.

“I’m just sick.” She says as she proceeds to expose the contents of her last meal to the world.

“Man dinner last night must not have agreed with you. Is there anything I can do for you?”

“Not that I know. *bleach* Just make breakfast. For some reason I’m starving.”

“Okay!?!” Razorwing says. He leaves down the hall. “Breakfast? Usually when someone is sick the last thing that they want to do is eat. And Solenoids are just like humans so. Wait a second. Solenoids are all females, just like humans, sick in the morning yet still hungry….Oh boy. Lufy are you too sick to move?” Razorwing says as he heads back to the bathroom where his love is puking.

“What does that have to do with anything?”

“I just want to see what’s wrong with you.”

“What’s wrong is that I’m sick.” Lufy says getting mad.

“No. I mean so I can give a diagnostic scan to see what is wrong. Nothing more.”

“Okay, but make it quick.”

“Razorwing transform.” The cyborg says as living flesh is covered by super strong metallic armor. “Scanning, scanning, scan complete.” A monotone voice says as the computer unit in his optics finishes its scan.

“So what’s the prognoses?” Lufy asks finally feeling much better. Razorwing deactivates the armor, then hugs Lufy and lifts her in the air.

“You’re about to be a mother.”

“Say what!!!!” Lufy says as she is let down.

“The reason for your being sick is morning sickness.”

“Okay, I’m what?”

“You know…your with child…pregnant…glowing…none of this sinking in is it?”

“Why you chrome-plated…” Lufy asks like she is about to kill Razorwing. “flight jockey. I love you.” Lufy says as she instead of punching Razorwing kisses him on the lips as the transformer returns to human form.

“I though for a moment there you were going to kill me.” Razorwing said.

“Please. If I did that then I would have to explain to our child why ‘daddy’ is six feet underground.”

“Actually the scan showed two embryos.”

“Two, as in two kids? Oh boy.”

“If you want I could also tell you the gender.”

“Okay smart guy.”

“Boy and girl.”

“And you can figure that this early how?”

“Chromosome analysis from the scan.”

“You know, if I found out that you did anything else with that scanner then I will get very mad.”

“Naw, just recorded what we did every night and saved it in my memory units.”

“I don’t know whether to be mad or feel honored.”

“Take it any way you like. ‘Cause this jet jockey’s only got eyes for one girl in his life.” Lufy kisses him and then makes for the dinning hall.

“So what are we going to do today?” Pony asks as she discovers the joys of playing checkers with Dino-bot, and winning.

“Something about learning about Earth culture.” Rabby says.

“We are going to Japan today because Eluza thinks it is important to understand Earth’s numerous cultures so that we can understand this world that we now call home.”

“King me.” Dino-bot says as he takes three of Pony’s pieces and reaches the edge of the board.

“Dang.” Shildy says at Dino-bot’s advance.

“Okay. Now lets see…here.” Pony moves her last piece into a vacant square and stalls as she thinks of what to do next.

“Nice move, but next turn you must get out of your little corner.” Dino-bot says as he scratches his chin and moves one of his pieces right into the path of Pony’s

“Got ya.” Pony says as she moves her piece and, like Dino-bot had hoped, took the piece.

“Excellent, now learn well little one, it is not so much the right moves as the tricky moves that win the game.” Dino-bot says as he takes Pony’s last piece and wins the game.

“Oh rats. I lose again to a computer.” Pony says.

“Perhaps if you thought of more than one way of moving then you would be able to out plan your foe.” Dino-bot says as he chuckles a little in his victory.

“And maybe you can stop acting like you’re invincible?” Depth Charge says as he cocks a smug look towards Dino-bot, or about as much a one as his face would allow. Patty then walks in and finds something to eat.

“So how is the ’mother of the human race’ doing today?” Depth Charge says as he puts his paper down and looks at the young female.

“Just fine thank you.” Patty says as she takes her seat. “So how are things between you and Antiquilicus going?” Rabby asks.

“Just fine. He really is a sweet man.”

“As long as you don’t get on his bad side.” Dino-bot says.

“What does that mean?” Patty asks innocently. “Antiquilicus may be nice and kind and all to you Patty, but on the field of battle he is an unstoppable force of nature who wouldn‘t think twice about putting he‘s enemies in the ground.” Depth Charge says.

Lufy is not totally and completely confused with her current situation. On one hand she is loved by someone she never expected to exist and no longer has to worry every second if she is going to be alive or not. In the other she is not at all comfortable with the idea of being pregnant, and thus makes a very important choice. “Alright, alright, I said yes to this no matter what, and so I will just take this as part of life. Besides I kind’a like the idea of a little Razorwing and me running around. That would give everyone something else to worry about.” Lufy says with a semi-evil smirk on her face. “Besides for someone who was dead for ten years only nine months should be nothing…Yea right.” Lufy says to herself as she considers everything that she is about to go through. “Mother help me I think I’m going insane.” is the last thing the young blond says as she gets within voice range of the others.

“So where were you all this morning sleeping beauty?” Shildy says as Lufy walks in.

“Give me a break you know I don’t like that story.”

“Maybe if you were the rescuer you would right?” Patty asks.

“Not at all. I can’t stand waiting for someone to do something for me, and I also don’t like it when I have to do everything for a lazy slob.” Lufy says as she finds something to eat.

“Um Lufy what are you doing?” Shildy asks as Lufy is taking various food stuffs that don’t really go together well and putting them on a plate.

“Getting breakfast. What does it look like?” Lufy says, becoming slightly angry.

“Hey calm down okay. I was just asking.” Shildy says, not wanting a fight.

“Okay.” Lufy says as she shrugs the comment off like water on a duck’s back.

“What is up with Lufy today?” Pony says to Dino-bot by cupping her hand around her mouth.

“It would seem that the attacker is going through a dietary change of sorts.” Dino-bot says to his checkers opponent.

“So where are we going to go today?” Lufy asks as she sits down to eat.

“You know Lufy if you eat all that then you aren’t going to fit into your fighter jacket.” Shildy says.

“In a few months I won’t anyway.” Lufy says.

“What are you talking about. Whatever you’re facing you can tell any of us, and Razorwing should know if something is wrong.” Patty says trying to seem comforting to Lufy.

“First nothing is wrong, and second Razorwing already knows. For crying out loud he is the one who got me into the situation.”

“What are you talking about?” Depth Charge asks.

“Yea Lufy what did Razorwing do?” Rabby asks.

“Had sex with me.” Lufy says with a smile.

“So what? I mean each of us in this room has had sex already.” Rabby says.

“Give it a little thought Rabb’s.” Lufy says as she starts to inhale her meal.

“You mean…” Rabby says.

“Yep. I’m about to be a mom.” Lufy says as she smiles at her friend.

“I can’t believe it.” Patty says. “Me neither until Razorwing scanned me and discovered the fact I going to have twins.”

“Lufy you’re kidding.” Pony says.

“Nope.”

“May I say then that I have never seen a more deserving female in my life.” Depth Charge says as he pats Lufy on the back.

“Thanks, just make sure somebody knows what they are doing when the time comes.” Lufy says as she stares down at her stomach.

Meanwhile in Japan, the Sailor Scouts are battling bad guys trying to steal energy from innocent people, Ranma is fighting his father in training for a big martial arts competition, Tenchi and his gang are ignoring Ryoko and Aeka’s fighting, and Aturu is still chasing women and getting shocked by Lum. In other words all is right with the world, or so they think. In actuality there are forces at work that none of these beings understand. The dark side is rising as the last of the Sith is returning from helping the Tyrannos on Reptilon. Darth Abominous has come back to Earth to try again to stop the Total Force and all who stand in his way. And with the powers of COBRA, the Tyrannos, the Foot, Skeletor, and all of the power of the dark side of the Force at his fingertips he could easily try a frontal attack, but that would reveal his existence to his foes too early and he would most definitely loss a head-to-head battle at that level. Instead he is going to try something never attempted before. He will attack the last place anyone would think of, Japan. After all it has very little going for it from a tactical perspective in the eyes of his superiors, but he knows that if he can destroy specific targets on the planet at this location it will throw galactic empires and kingdoms against one another and he will be able to seize power in the confusion and be able to turn the tide of the war between the light and the dark to his favor.

“Now where do I want to land?” Darth Abominous asks himself as he takes his fighter craft down to the Earth. “Here is a good a spot as any.” He says as he lands his Tyrannian craft in the middle of a lake in stealth mode to avoid detection. “Now To make a little trip to the local bar and get myself a drink. After all I haven’t had a good brew since Alpha Centari.” Darth Abominous makes his way from his ship to the streets of down-town Tokyo. “I really am going to enjoy myself today.” He thinks to himself as he takes his uniform off and changes into civilian cloths. “I like the costume more but I rather not get too much attention.” Arashain heads into town and goes to get a drink.

“Look I don’t like this idea any more than you do so try not being an ass about it.” Ranma says to Akane.

“But going downtown together? I think our dads are now just insane.”

“It’s okay. We get one drink together and leave. No one we know will see us and we get to spend the rest of the money they gave us on something more useful.” Ranma says.

“You mean like paying the dept you have with my sister?” Akane replies as she and her significant other enter the bar after a strange man with European ancestry, most likely an American.

Unfortunately Aturu had chosen the same bar to try to pick-up girls in a stupid disguise so that Lum doesn’t discover him. Ranma leaves to use the men’s room and his other to get a beer for both of them.

“Here you are ma’am.” The barmaid says.

“Thank you.”

“So is that your boyfriend?” the server asks.

“Actually my fiancé. Our fathers said to give this a try so…I‘m stuck with the pervert for the afternoon.”

“Thanks for the service then.” The woman behind the counter says.

“Thanks for the drink.” Aturu says as he starts hitting on the woman.

“Sorry not interested.” She says in reply.

“Just a little action…come on.” Aturu says, trying as hard as he can. It doesn’t help him at all.

“So what brings one like you to this place?” The barmaid says as she notices Arashain.

“Just a drink.” he says in reply as he gives her a dangerous sort of alluring glance.

“Well if you’re looking for anything else just ask.” The woman says.

“Will do.” Arashain says. “Nice, mid twenties with a flat stomach, long slim legs, and world class breasts. I think I will like this.” Darth Abominous thinks to himself while using the Force to touch the woman without her realizing it. “Besides Zarana won’t be here until tomorrow evening so she will never know.

“Hey, how did you do that?” Aturu asks the Sith lord.

“Do what?”

“Get her like that.”

“It takes something called skill, something you don’t have kid.” Darth Abominous goes back to his drink and keeps his eyes on the woman behind the bar.

“So Ranma anything interesting happen today?”

“No. In fact none of those fighters were any good anyhow.”

“Perhaps you only need a better school of fighting nearby to give you a descent fight.”

“If you’re looking for a fight then you got one.” Darth Abominous says as he makes a piercing glance at the young fighter.

“You think you can take me?”

“In a heart beat.” Darth Abominous says as he gets to his feet.

“Well. Tell me what school of training do you use?”

“I’ll tell you. When one of us has won this fight.” Ranma launches at top speed, but finds himself getting punched in the face before he can block. “I finally have a decent opponent.” Ranma cheers.

“Lets see about that.” Darth Abominous says as he blocks every attack launched at him and throws the young man out onto the street. The next moments are filled with blinding moves of martial arts mastery as the lord of the Sith proceeds to beat the snot out of Ranma. However a few of Ranma’s attacks hit home and Darth Abominous gets a few hits to the stomach and sides. To finish the fight quickly Darth Abominous uses the Force to toss Ranma into a brick wall and gives the man a concussion. “Now back to the lady.” Darth Abominous says to himself.

“By the way kid you want to know what school I used? I was trained in the ways of the Foot, Arashikage, and am a member of COBRA. I learned the dark arts from Skeletor himself, and I was taught war by Ghengus Rex and Megatron.” Darth Abominous laughs his head off almost as he goes back inside the bar and picks-up the barmaid. Indeed he did have a good night, and he also made sure that Zarana never learned about the little endeavor when he went back to her the next night and realized that no one ever was as good as her in bed with him, so he made her his permanent lover. As for Aturu at this point, he snuck out so that he didn’t get killed by either Lum or Darth Abominous.

“So let me get this straight.” Zarana says. “You are going to kidnap the princesses of two intergalactic kingdoms on this planet?”

“Exactly.” Darth Abominous says as the two of them are walking in COBRA’s new base of operations in Japan.

“Seems a good plan if you can pull it off.” Destro says as he walks in front of the pair.

“Indeed. Now how are you going to accomplish such a thing?” Cobra Commander says coming out of a side room.

“I already know that two are located at a place called the Musaki shrine. The other one will be found soon. I noticed her ever-cheating husband at the bar I went to last night and attached a tracing device to the back of his neck when we talked.

“You went to a bar?” Cobra Commander asks.

“I thought that you came right here after you landed.” Zarana says getting slightly mad.

“If I known you were going to a bar I would have joined you.”

“Not worth the time. The drinks weren’t all that good, and the people there didn’t know how to have a bar fight.” Darth Abominous says as he chuckles.

“I see that you then got in a little…heated debate last night?” Destro asks, being very interested.

“Not much of one really, possibly if the woman helped the guy I would have had a fun time, but on a one to one battle the guy was a wimp.”

“Who was the young man who’s butt you kicked?” Cobra Commander asked.

“Ram or Rom something…I only heard it from the woman he was with when I went back to my drink.”

“Could it have been Ranma?” Zarana asks.

“Sounds right my dear.” Darth Abominous says.

“Do you have any idea who that is?” Destro asks.

“Should I sir?”

“He is supposedly the best martial artist in Japan.”

“That would explain a few things. For a human he was good, but against a Sith he was nothing.” Darth Abominous says as he heads to his quarters to train with his light saber.

“I am starting to think that this clone is a much better idea than Serpentor could ever have been.” Destro says.

“Indeed. I must thank Krang and Dr. Mindbender for such a creation.” Cobra Commander says.

“Okay so how exactly are we going to get to Japan?” Rabby asks.

“The only way I travel. In style.” Vlad says as he finishes packing his leather combat suit and several dangerous looking tools of the trade of vampire hunting in a metal briefcase.

“He means where going to take one of our transport jets.” Agent Reptile says as he takes walks down the hallway with a similar case in hand.

“Okay who’s turn is it to pilot.” Razorwing asks as he turns the corner down the hall.

“Mine.” Agent Reptile says.

“Good.” Razorwing says as he heads back.

“What was that about?” Agent Reptile asks as he and Vlad look at each other.

“Probably has something to do with Lufy.” Rabby says.

“Do you know something that we don’t?” Vlad asks.

“Lufy is expecting so I’m guessing that’s why he asked.”

“That’s the first I heard of that.” Vlad says leaving the room and heading with the others to the hanger.

“Here we are.” Agent Reptile says as he presses the open button on the door and steps to the side as Rabby goes in first.

“Which one are we taking?” Rabby asks as she stares in awe at the different types of aircraft before her.

“That one.” Vlad says as he points to a black jet that looks like a cross between a SR-71 Blackbird and a Concord jet on the runway waiting to launch.

“So you three finally got here.” Lufy says as she walks up the loading ramp that is coming out of the rear of the craft.

“Can’t leave without the pilot.” Agent Reptile says as he leads Rabby up the loading ramp and finds her a seat.

“Okay who’s nav?” Agent Reptile asks.

“Already sitting in place. Everythings ready to go when you are.” Antiquiilicus says turning his head to the pilot. Vlad presses a button on the inside or the craft and the loading ramp rises to its place and locks closed.

“Tight as a drum.” Depth Charge says as Vlad turns to see everyone else is sitting down but him. He takes a seat next to Super Venom and Eluza and buckles up.

“Next stop Tokyo international airport.” Agent Reptile says as the hanger doors open wide and the aircrafts jets roar to life as the craft launches into the sky.

“This is a much more comfortable ride than what Razorwing put us through a few months ago.” Patty says as she makes herself comfortable.

“Agent Reptile is a more cautious pilot than Razorwing.” Vlad says.

“It has more to do with this thing being designed for comfort than the drop ships.” Razorwing says cocking a challenging stare at Vlad.

“Whatever.” Vlad says as he puts his headphones on and starts to hear the sounds of soft rock gently flowing out of the earpieces.

“So how long will it take us to get to Tokyo?” Eluza asks aloud.

“About two hours my love.” Super Venom replies.

“Well excuse me but I am going to go to sleep then.” Lufy says with a slight smile on her face as she rests her head on Razorwing’s chest.

“You are one lucky guy” Razorwing thinks to himself.

“This is flight 6739 coming into Tokyo airspace.” Agent Reptile says.

“Received. Runway 45 is open for you.”

“Thank you.” Agent Reptile puts the communications unit down and leans his head back.

“Okay people we’re landing in a few minutes to buckle up and get the chairs up.” Antiquilicus makes his final calculations.

“Okay its all yours.”

“Thanks buddy.” Agent Reptile makes his landing an is directed to the hanger where it is staying for the extent of the Total Force’s visit.

“This is very different from America.” Patty says as she looks around at the people at the airport.

“In more ways that you realize. Now keep close there are people here who are not always good. Remember you are a stranger in a strange land now my dear.” Antiquilicus says.

Suddenly a group of girls come running by and nearly run over Dino-bot. “Watch it you fools.” He says as one slams into him and, and already being off balance, knocks him down . “Why you little.” Dino-bot clutches his talons and calms himself. “Are you alright ma’am.” He says in Japanese as he offers his hand to let her up.

“Fine thank you.” The young woman is in shock as she sees a white and purple robot with what looked like a head across his chest. Dino-bot is equally shocked to see a young blond with deep, emotional blue eyes and a soft smile. Of course this is because he did not expect a blond who looked like an American to be Japanese so this was sort of a shock to him. Dino-bot offers his clawed hand to her and she takes it.

“Thank you. I am Mina.”

“My name little one is Dino-bot.” Mina can feel that the robot is hold back his immense strength as not to hurt her. She looks into his red eyes and sees, strangely enough, a since of a warrior as if this creature was a knight of some sort, but the moment passes as she gets to her feet.

“Sorry for running into you. I didn’t mean to.”

“It is okay. Now I think your friends are calling you.” The young girl runs off.

“What were you doing?” Catty asks her friend.

“My scanners picked something from her. There is a great power she is hiding. I picked it up from the group of females as they went running past. I however was not able to identify the location or type of energy they hide.”

“Anything else happen?” The female android asks.

“No. I don’t look at humans like that, at least I don‘t think I do. I have begun to think that there is no one for me. The last female that I liked died on Cybertron years ago in another’s arms.”

“You still live don’t you. You will find someone.” Catty says.

“Thank you.” Dino-bot says as he heads to the others.

The city of Tokyo was beautiful at night. The lights reminded the Solenoids of their old home of the stars. As the night got late the Total Force looked for a place to sleep for the night. Unfortunately there was nowhere that could accept them anywhere.

“Now what do we do?” Shildy ask her husband.

“I don’t know.” He replies as he looks into her sad eyes returning the sentiment. At the distance they see a group of females that ran over Dino-bot earlier.

“Hey isn’t that the robot that you rammed into earlier Mina?” the brunet asks.

“Yea. Strange though, I never thought that I would see him again.”

“Hello Mina.” Dino-bot says.

“Um…Hello, what brings you out this late?” The young woman says.

“Unfortunately none of the Hotels here have any vacancies and we aren’t going to the red light district so…”

“So you and your friends here need somewhere to rest your heads?” A raven-haired female says.

“If you know of one we would appreciate it.” Agent Reptile says in perfect Japanese.

“I didn’t know you spoke Japanese.” Rabby says behind him.

“I know every language on Earth, including some animal calls.”

“And I thought the fact of your mutation was your only secret.” Rabby says.

“One of several. I hope you will be able to understand them all in time.” Agent Reptile says as he turns back toward the group of girls.

“Well if you need a place to sleep I know that my Grandfather’s shrine has more than enough room for you all. Including you two.” The woman says as she looks at Depth Charge and Dino-bot.

“As group leader here I would like to personally thank you for your compassion for a few weary travelers.” Super Venom says as he bows his head to the young woman. The large group of friends head to the Hino Shrine on the outskirts of Tokyo.

“So Serena what do you think of them?” “Well I think that their leader is massively good looking Lita.”

“Why is that?”

“Because he’s built like Arnold Schwarzenegger .”

“I like the one who was talking to the red-head more, looks more like one of those special ops the Americans have, like a Navy SEAL or a Green Beret.”

“I kind of like the one with the dark look in his eyes.” Rei says to her friends.

“I don’t know if you realized it but their married.” Ami says.

“What are you talking about?” Serena asks her friend.

“Didn’t you notice their left hands?”

“So what?”

“American wedding rings are on the left hand, and since on each of their left hands was a gold band.”

“Oh darn it.” Lita says. “Well a girl can still dream can’t she?” She says with a smile on her face after looking at Agent Reptile again.

“Well here we are.” Rei says.

“I thank you again for your kindness.” Antiquilicus says.

“Oh Rei,” A voice says from above the stairs. “you’re home, and you brought company.” A small elderly man says.

“They were friends who didn’t have anywhere else to go.” (by the way I am using the American version here because I don’t need to complicate this anymore with a pervert running around with the Solenoids. It just wouldn’t be fair to them)

“Well they are more than welcome to stay. Come in everyone. Please make yourself at home.” the group walks up the stairs with the guys carrying the luggage.

“So who are you all. I know Rei’s friends but you I don’t.” Mr. Hino says with a smile.

“I am Alex, sort of the head of this tourist group. This is my bride Eluza.”

“Nice to meet you.” She says.

“My name is Alexander, and this is my wife Rabby.”

“Charmed.”

“I am called Al, and this is my glowing wife Lufy.”

“Thanks for the place to sleep.”

“Watson is my name and this is my wife Patty.”

“Thanks.” She says with a small amount of fear in her voice.

“The name’s Vlad, and this is my Shildy.”

“Nice to see some friendly faces.”

“I am Dino-bot.”

“I am called Catty.”

“I‘m Pony.”

“The name is Spea.”

“I am Amy, and this is my dad Depth Charge.”

“Your dad?”

“Adoptive.” Depth Charge says while resting his hand on Amy‘s shoulder.

“That is so sweet.” Mina thinks with a smile.

“I hope that you all have a good night’s rest. Now if you excuse me I will retire to my room.” Mr. Hino says as he leaves. “I can’t believe that Rei found such babes just looking for a room. This is almost better than the martial artist tournament being held here in two days.” Mr. Hino says as he hit’s the sheets and goes to sleep.

Later that night, Agent Reptile just could not sleep. Sure Rabby at his side would keep him in bed, but his Jedi powers kept sending massive signals to him through the Force, especially from those girls. Something was special about them there was no doubt about that. But what it was, now that was a mystery that Agent Reptile couldn’t let go. Super Venom was asleep, but with Eluza by his side he could sleep anywhere. Most likely the symbiote knew what it was, but wasn’t letting the message get to the host. Unfortunately Agent Reptile didn’t have that luxury. He didn’t know if any of the others had this feeling pulsing through their bodies, but he knew at least they too could sense it.

“Rep.” Rabby says.

“Yes my dear. Oh I am so sorry I must have woken you.”

“Not really. But I think you need to take your mind off of whatever is troubling you. Maybe you could head to the dojo and work it out a bit.”

“Rabby you are the smartest woman I know.”

“Flatterer, but maybe true. Besides you know when you get this tense you can’t do anything. Get it out of your system and I will be waiting.”

“I feel better already.” Agent Reptile says as he silently slips out of the guest room and into the dojo.

“Don’t worry my man. I will be waiting.” Rabby says with a devious smile on her face.

“Now where to get started?” Agent Reptile says as he looks around to see that there is not much to work with there and he didn’t want to be caught using his light saber so he decided just to do some moves and hope that would work. He leapt and bounded in flips and effortless motions that looked right out of Matrix or One. “This always gets me in a good mood.” He says to himself. Suddenly Rei comes in the room.

“Oh Ms. Hino. I am sorry if I disturbed you.” Agent Reptile says as he bows to the mistress of the house.

“Not at all. Actually I was fire reading and I was coming this way.” It was then that she noticed Agent Reptile’s upper body. Built like a statue of a young Zeus or a more bulky Apollo, all the definition but a little more muscle. She almost has to hide her face because she was so over taken.

“I am sorry. I just lost if for a moment. I just…”

“You were only being a young woman. I know what you were looking at and I am sorry if you feel ashamed. You shouldn’t. I will leave so that you needn’t worry.”

“Wait please.” Rei says beside herself. “Ma’am?”

“I…I just wanted to see you train a little more. I know you’re married so I would never ask anything of you that would be immoral. I just want to see your form.”

“My fighting technique?” Agent Reptile asks.

“Yes. Just a little more. I saw you through the paper door and almost dropped to the ground because it was so flawless.”

“Thank you.” Agent Reptile looked at his watch for a moment, then took it off.

“At the end of fifteen minutes say something so that I know when to stop.”

“Thank you.” Agent Reptile shows Rei moves she never would forget, not adult or anything just a display of martial arts mastery she never knew existed.

“Time.” She says as she hands Agent Reptile back his watch.

“Thank you.” she says.

“No problem. It isn’t everyone who asks to see me train.” Agent Reptile says as he leaves the room to go to his awaiting wife.

“That Rabby is one lucky woman.” Rei thinks to herself, then heads to bed.

The next morning started well enough for everyone. However they had an unexpected arrival of another priest and his apprentice.

“Oh Mr. Musaki please come in. Sorry for the amount of people here but some friends of mine found a group of tourists who couldn’t find a hotel to sleep at so we gave them a place to rest their weary heads.”

“Oh where are they from?”

“America.” Vlad says as he walks into the main room and offers the two guests each a drink.

“Thank you.”

“No sweat.” Vlad says taking a sip of his own tea.

“Not bad.” He thought to himself.

“Hey Tenchi!” A strange voice yells.

“Oh no. Ryoko why did you come here? You are supposed to be with Ayaka shopping.”

“I was, but I left her and the others when they were trying cloths on.”

“A flying woman who goes through walls?” Vlad says as he refills his cup.

“Something wrong with that?”

“Naw I’ve seen weirder. Including a guy who got shot in the stomach by a cannon, but that was on Ripely’s believe it or not.”

“I don’t like the way you feel.” Ryoko says as she flies to Vlad.

“So what. You smell like a demon.” Vlad says going back to his drink.

“Why you.” Ryoko says about to attack, but she is throw outside by Vlad with just one hand.

“Hold this please. I think this like she-demon needs to learn a lesson in manners.” Vlad leaps outside and kicks Ryoko even farther.

“Why you…” A blast of energy fires from the space pirate and Vlad dodges as it hits a tree and causes it to explode. A flash of light is seen as Vlad’s sword goes flying through the air and lands in the day-walker’s hand.

“Now demon I have had just about enough of this.” Vlad says as he takes a battle stance and leaps at inhuman speed at Ryoko. His sword attack barely misses her as it slices a piece of clothing off of his foe’s coat.

“Hey you. I got this just to show off for Tenchi.”

“You don’t use your energy powers and I promise no more sword play.” Vlad says.

“Fine.” The hunter sheaves his sword and locks hands with Ryoko. Her strength is nothing to his, but he wants to tire her out so she is easier to kill. As the struggle goes on Ryoko gives it all she’s got. She notices that her enemy is holding back, but still has her pinned.

“Now what do I do?” Ryoko thinks as she sees her foe’s canines getting longer.

“What is he, some sort of Vampire?”

“Vlad knock this off right now.”

“Shildy?” He says letting go of the woman in his iron grasp.

“And Ryoko you calm down.” Tenchi says as he runs outside.

“Shildy I was about to kill a demon, why did you stop me?”

“Because she is actually a space pirate turned good.” Shildy says as she looks at her husband.

“Normally I would have thrown you your gun, but she is not evil.”

“Darn right.” Ryoko says with a challenging tone in her voice to Vlad.

“Now Ryoko you know you wouldn’t win. Strange as it seems you better stop this now.” Tenchi says trying to comfort his friend.

“Okay. But this…Vampire better leave you alone.”

“Vampire? Ryoko vampires can’t stand sunlight. This guy is standing in the middle of the morning sun.”

“She is partly correct. I am part Vampire. I am what is called a Day-walker, a vampire-human hybrid who hunts those evil vampires who hunt humans and kill them.”

“And he does the same thing to other creatures of darkness so when he smelled you he thought you were a demon.” Shildy says trying the best she could to hold her husband from fighting.

“Keep it up and no way am I doing it with you tonight.” Without words Vlad relaxes and goes back into the house.

“Sorry about him. He takes his job seriously, but he is happy go lucky when he is around friends. He just can’t afford to be easy to an enemy in his line of work.”

“That I can understand. But never before have I battled someone who held back.” Ryoko says while catching her breath.

“He wears down his kill in a one-to-one until they can’t fight anymore.”

“Then what would he have done?” Tenchi asks, knowing what the answer was but hoping it was not true.

“I kill them.”

“Tenchi…Ryoko… Help.” a little voice cried out. Two HISS IV Tanks were right behind her.

“COBRA!!!” They yell as laser nets fire and almost trap little Sasami. The sound of the enemy brings everyone out and chains fire at the tanks as a purple cloak picks up the little princess and brings her to safety.

“Are you alright little one?” Antiquilicus asks as the Neo-Vipers throw grenades to cover their escape. The cloak surrounds everyone to protect them in a shield of Devine armor.

“Let me at them.” Ryoko says as a gloved hand stops her.

“No. Let them go. They are beyond range.” Antiquilicus says as the cloak returns to him as do the chains.

“Who are you?” Sasami asks.

“A friend from uptown.”

“Uptown?”

“Way uptown.” Vlad says.

“Where?” The little princess says. All three of the Total Force members point to the sky.

“From space like me and Ryoko.” At this Vlad and Antiquilicus slap themselves across the face and mown.

“Well I am, but Antiquilicus is from a little higher up.” Shildy says.

“What is higher than space?” Ryoko asks.

“Heaven. I am a Heaven Spawn.” Antiquilicus says as he helps the little girl to her feet. Suddenly the sound of Sailor Moon and her team is heard. Of course when the Total Force members see what they wear they are one their backs almost dying in laughter. When they get back to their senses, they all head inside to report the new situation.

“So the Overlords are here.” Super Venom says.

“What do you think they want Sir?” Agent Reptile asks his commander.

“I think the princess here can tell us.” Razorwing says.

“They wanted me and my sister. They already had some tiger skinned princess named Lum and they were after Ayaka and me to capture us. I don’t know why.”

“Sounds like the Overlords of Darkness is getting more aggressive in its attacks.” Super Venom says.

“Only Darth Abominous would be so bold as to attempt this with COBRA’s forces alone.” Agent Reptile says going for his light saber.

“Well I don’t know who this Darth Abominous is, but there was a man dressed all in black with a helmet who captured us with the help of a few men with metal face-plates, on had a blue uniform, one wore a very open shirt and a red medalian, and one had metal blades. There was also a Dinosaur-man creature, and a man with a skull for a head.”

“Cobra Commander, Destro, Shredder, Ghengus Rex, and Skeletor.”

“Who are they?” Sailor Moon asks.

“Some of the most dangerous villains in the galaxy. It was because they teamed together and created Darth Abominous that the Total Force was created.” Agent Reptile says.

“So what do we do?”

“Nothing until we know what their plan is. Darth Abominous is the most cunning man alive, not to mention the most calculating. To try to understand his plans requires an understanding of what he wants to accomplish in the mid-run. Not the short or long, but the mid. He wants to conquer Earth, Dimension X, Eternia, and Reptilan for his commanders but he plans ahead.” Antiquilicus says.

“So we wait for them?” Sailor Jupiter says.

“It is all we can do now.” Eluza says.

“This is becoming a very interesting vacation.” Lufy says.

“Which is why I want you to sit this one out. I don’t need someone risking three lives at the same time.” Super Venom says.

“Besides you promised you would take it easy.” Razorwing says as Lufy looks at her abdomen. Lufy clenches her fists and gives Super Venom the “I am going to kill you for this” look.

“I am an Attacker. Before any of you were born I was killing enemies left and right. Now you think that just because of my condition I am not fit for combat, you are all mistaken.”

“Um… Lufy?” Razorwing says.

“Look…I am just as responsible with my life as any other woman, not to mention that you need me out there. For crying out loud, I have more experience that any other mortal here.” Lufy is now at a fever-pitched level of anger.

“And if you think that I am not responsible enough to make my own decitions, then you have another thing coming, especially now.”

“Lufy, I trust you with all my heart, but you don‘t know what these foes are capable of.” Razorwing says.

“Besides,” Super Venom interjects, “you are needed here. I am not going to leave these girls with a panzy. I need someone who would shoot without hesitation or concern for the opponent, a warrior. That fits you to a ‘t’ Lufy.”

“Just tell me everything.” She says kissing her husband.

“Three lives?” Ryoko says scratching her head.

“I’m pregnant with twins.” Lufy says as she sits down.

“Wow. Not something I would like to try.” Sailor Mars says.

“You get used to it.” Lufy says.

“Sir. From a tactical perspective only, I request to remain with Lufy and Amy.” Depth Charge says.

“You need me more with them than in battle.”

“You will remain here Depth Charge. And Sasami will do the same. No reason to risk her life too.” Super Venom says.

“Yes sir.”

“I believe that it would be better if they are not here.” Tenchi’s Grandfather says.

“If you have a place in mind then we are all ears.”

“Well, there is a dojo in town where a young man and his father are staying. It would be a better location than here.”

“Anywhere but here or where those HISS tanks intercepted Sasami here would better.” Agent Reptile says scanning all over the room.

“What are you looking for?” Sailor Moon asks.

“Not looking as much as feeling.”

“Don’t bother my old Padawan, Darth Abominous is using a Force bubble to hide his signal. You won’t detect him.”

“Damn that Sith is getting more dangerous every time we encounter him.” Agent Reptile says. “Excuse my language please.” he says to anyone who cared.

“It’s okay.” Sailor Jupiter says.

“Okay here’s the battle plan. Anyone who wants to fight comes with us after we go to this dojo. Those who will not fight remain there.” Super Venom says as he gets to his feet and looks Eluza in the eyes.

“It seems that we are called again to fight.” She says with a heavy heart. “But I promise you this. This time none of you or your friends will die.” Super Venom says easing his wife’s troubled mind.

Meanwhile, back at COBRA’s base of operations in Japan. “What? You let her get away?” Darth Abominous says to the tank commander while almost strangling the man.

“Antiquilicus stopped us sir. He and Vlad…Urk.” The man is struggling to breath for a moment, then is dropped to his knees.

“I see. Since you weren’t prepared for the Heaven Spawn and the Daywalker then you can not truly be held responsible for this. Get back to your duties. I have much to plan.” The Sith leaves the commander to his work as Darth Abominous makes his way to the command center.

“Cobra Commander I have grave news.” Cobra Commander turns his chair around.

“What isss it?” Cobra Commander hissed.

“It appears that the Total Force is in Japan. They were the reason that the Viper failed at capturing the princess.”

“Well this is going to be a problem. Can they discover this base?”

“It is shielded by stealth units and a Force bubble. I doubt that they even know where to start.”

“Now that your plan has failed what are we to do.” Destro says to the man in black.

“It has not failed yet. I will personally get her. But what I will need is Merdude, a squadron of Cobra Morays, Storm Shadow, Firefly, Rocksteady and Bebop, and a standard subterranean attack unit from the Tecknodrome.”

“Why do we need all of these things…”

“ …to get one girl?” Tomax and Xamot ask.

“I won’t.” Darth Abominous says with a menacing glance.

“I take it that you have a plan?” Cobra Commander say.

“Yes. You see I have discovered another princess here. And this one will be easier than Lum.”

“If this is true then why do you need all of those things?” Shredder asks walking into the room.

“Trust me, this will be of great interest to you all.”

“Now what can we do here?” Amy asks readjusting her glasses.

“I don’t know. How about a game?” Sasami says.

“What type of game?”

“Hide and seek.” Sasami says.

“How do you play that?” Amy asks.

“You don’t know how to play hide and seek? Well here let me show you.” The two new friends leave to have fun.

“This is going to be a challenge.” Darth Abominous says to himself as he sneaks into the backyard. “The only one that I need to worry myself with is that annoying princess. But she has a little friend. Oh well this is what I have to work with so it will do.” Darth Abominous silently makes his way into the yard and remains hidden.

“Now I hope that those minions follow the plan exactly or C-ko will escape our grasp.” The Sith sneaks into the yard and tries to make it to the princess. “So close.” An alarm sounds. “What the…”

“Can’t be too careful can we Sith?” Depth Charge says as he fires from his blaster.

“I should have known that fish-bot would have come up with some type of security system.” Darth Abominous says to himself.

“Eat this.” He yells as he fires a stunner dart from a computer console unit on his arm.

“AAAAAA…” Depth Charge says as he collapses from an energon overload.

“You monster.” Amy says taking her pistol from its hilt and firing a spray of ammunition to keep the enemy down.

“Run.” Amy says pulling Sasami.

“Okay punk lets see who enters this household.” Ranma says as he launches an attack. His punch hits Darth Abominous in the chest, but Ranma flies backward as the energy defense grid that protects the Sith from lasers reacts to human flesh.

“Ranma….” the girl says running over to her love.

“Just as weak as last time.” Darth Abominous says.

“Now to the job at hand.” A metal grappling unit fires and wraps around Sasami just as she was about to get inside the door.

“Help me.” The young one says as she is brought over to Darth Abominous by the power of his grappling unit.

“Now my dear we will be off.” The Sith says as he retracts his cape and activates his jet backpack. “So long suckers.” Darth Abominous yells as he cups his hand over Sasami’s mouth and lets the knock-out drug on it put her in a deep sleep.

“Not so fast.” Lufy yells as she takes a rifle off of Depth Charge’s back and loads a round in the chamber.

“Lufy no…” Amy says as Lufy fires. Her shot was intended to down Darth Abominous, but instead hits him in the shoulder and causes him a great deal of pain.

“I can’t let a little thing like being shot take me from my victory.” He say as he teleports in mid-air.

“Damn.” Lufy says.

“Lufy you could have hit Sasami.” Amy says worried.

“Not with this I couldn’t.” Lufy replies as she pulls the bolt back.

“Besides if their was any chance of that happening then I would have not even tried it.” The blond says as she gets to help turn Depth Charge over.

“Get me some gloves, rubber if you have them.” Lufy says looking at the damaged transformer.

“Here are some kitchen gloves.” Ukyou says handing her a pair of dish gloves.

“Okay, now metal head lets just see about this little dart.” Lufy says as she proceeds to put the gloves on and, carefully, removes the dart.

“What happened?” Depth Charge asks.

“You were shot with this.” Lufy says holding the dart up.

“Darth Abominous’s toy are getting more and more annoying.” Depth Charge says as he pulls out this blaster.

“Pull.” The dart goes flying and just as it reaches it’s zenith, it is shot down with one shot.

“Now, what are we going to do with this guy?” Amy asks as she heads over to Ranma. Unfortunately he landed in the backyard pond and was exposed to cold water. “Wait this is a girl.”

“What the….Not again.” Ranma yells as she gets up and wipes herself of.

“Why is it I have now become a magnet for water? Why?” She yells to the heavens.

“What the slag?” Depth Charge says as his scanners analyze the young woman now getting out of the pond. “It can’t be…You’re Ranma.” He says.

“Now I may be new to this world, but what the heck is going on here? I mean is Ranma a guy or a girl?” Lufy asks getting mad.

“Both unfortunately.” Ranma says.

“A long time ago I was in China with my father and was training in a field of cursed pools. We each fell in a different pool and thus were both cursed forever to change every time we are exposed to cold water. I become a girl and he becomes a Panda.” Depth Charge and Lufy looked at each other for a moment. Then laughed out loud besides themselves.

“What is so funny?” Ranma says getting madder that heck.

“You.” Depth Charge says.

“Ranchan calm down. If you think of it for a moment it is very funny.” Ukyou says getting a bucket of hot water.

“Okay, okay.” Ranma says as she is splashed with the hot water. “That’s better.” He says.

“Now what do we do?” Lufy asks looking at the tall blue and green robot towering over them all.

“I have no idea.” Depth Charge says.

“Wait a moment…My scanners just picked up a ship entering Earth’s atmosphere.” Depth Charge looks up and locks onto his target.

“Oh?” Ranma says. Depth Charge launches himself into the air.

“Vehicle mode.” He says as he transforms.

“He’s not from here is he?” Ranma says staring at the sky.

“Nope. But again we aren’t either.” Lufy says patting Amy on the head.

“Now I’ve seen everything.” Ukyou says. A few minutes later Depth Charge returns with a red dinosaur-like creature in his hand.

“Okay fat boy start talking.” Depth Charge says as he holds his missile launcher to the back of the things head.

“Oh Gengus Rex isn’t going to like it *snort*.”

“Right now I don’t.. Ukyou would you and Amy please leave the area for a moment?” Depth Charge says.

“Okay, why?” Ukyou says stratching the back of her head.

“Just do it.” Lufy says while cracking her knuckles in front of the prisoner.

“Fine.”

“Okay…Now as I was saying…I really don’t give a shit what he thinks. Unless you start talking Ankylo you are going to have your brains blown out.” Depth Charge says with his double-barrel blaster right next to Ankylo‘s head.

“And if ‘Robo-Fish’ there doesn‘t I will.” Lufy says with a machine pistol aimed right between Ankylo‘s eyes.

“Okay I’ll tell, I’ll tell. Gengus Rex said that I was to go to some place in Japan pick up some prisoners to be taken to a space station where they would be taken by him and Skeletor.”

“Where is the pickup location?” Lufy asks holding her pistol to the thing’s eye.

“I don’t know. I was just supposed to follow a squad of Rattlers to the place.”

“Where is the space station then?”

“Some asteroid in your system’s belt. I don’t know which one. Quackpot was going to join up with me near Mars and would lead me there *snort*.”

“Damn. Well looks like we won’t need you then.” Depth Charge says as he pumps his gun.

“Please I don’t know.”

“He’s telling the truth. Let him go.” Lufy says.

“Now beat it.” she says as Ankylo starts running.

“You heard her beat it.” Depth Charge says firing a few shots into the air and looking particularly mean.

“Well?”

“I don’t have any idea.” Depth Charge says as he looks at the small (relative here) blond looking up at him.

“Masters I have returned.” Darth Abominous says holding the little girl under his arm, showing a great deal of pain though.

“Very good.” Cobra Commander hisses.

“Now that you have them what are we going to do with them?”

“This may sound a little old, but hold them for ransom for lack of a better expression.”

“What?” Shredder yells. “We don’t need money.”

“Not for money sir. I merely want them out of the way so that they do not interfere with their kingdom’s warring amongst themselves to find them. Did you get C-ko by any chance?”

“We were successful.” Storm Shadow says.

“But what I want to know is why did you have her taken by sea.” Merman says.

“Because of her protector.” Darth Abominous replied.

“Those female alien creatures?” Rockstead asks.

“No, but what happened to them?” the Sith asks with great interest.

“They are rotting in the prison below chained and drugged.” Firefly says.

“Perfect. But the reason I needed you all was to distract those two girls who are always fighting over C-ko’s friendship.”

“You mean that super strong red head and the purple haired bitch?” Firefly asks.

“Exactly. More the red head than the other.”

“Why?” Everyone asks.

“Because my dear friends. She is A-ko, daughter of Superman and Wonder Woman. With her powers she could have killed all of you. I only wanted her distracted and B-ko with her so that Merman here could get C-ko while no one is looking. By the way you did make sure that she is sedated right?”

“I hit her with this before taking her to the sub.” Merman says holding an empty flask of knockout gas.

“Excellent, where is she now?” Darth Abominous asks.

“Right here.” Storm Shadow caries her to Darth Abominous who takes her and puts her in an containment cell.

“I want you to find Ankylo. He should have been here by now.”

“What if he is captured?” Firefly asks.

“It won’t matter. Have Wild Weasel ready to go in fifteen minutes and inform Quackpot of the change. Zarana you and your brother have some acting to do.”

“Oh? And pray tell what I am going to be doing?”

“You get to live most girls’ greatest dream. I need you to play two of the princesses. Ayaka and Lum, and of course one royal guard. The other two girls we will do with computers.”

“And Zartan?”

“Will show how good he is at playing three different race’s royal guards.” Darth Abominous says as he takes his face plate off and kisses Zarana.

“You’re hurt.“ She says.

“Yea, got shot in the shoulder.”

“Lets get that taken care of.“ Zarana says. They leave the others to do what they were going to do as Darth Abominous makes his way to his quarters.

“Hey we need a medic in here now.” Zarana says as she helps Darth Abominous take off his power suite.

“Let me see him.” The doctor says.

“Good thing the shot was dampened by the field generator in your uniform, or you would have broken your shoulder blade.”

“Just fix it. I will deal with your suggestions and comments when you are done.” Darth Abominous says.

“Very well. Okay, this is going to be a little painful so I am going to give you a local anesthetic.” The doctor says as he turns the Sith over and injects him with the drug. The doctor then removes the bullet and stitches the wound. “Now young man you should get some rest.”

“But I must finnish the plan…” Darth Abominous says as the drug makes him sleepy.

“Not now. We will get to work after you are better.”

“Just make sure…the girls…are taken to the other worlds. They must not be allowed to escape on this planet.”

“I will tell them in the command center to do so. Now rest sir, you will need your strength.”

“Thank you Herr Doctor.” Darth Abominous says.

“Bitte Shun.” The man replies in a thick German accent.

Later

“This is crazy, not to mention ugly.” Zartan says as he takes the look of the Jurai royal guard.
“Your opinion is not important.” Baroness says.

“But I must agree. What idiot would make such things.” She says looking at the garment of clothing that now covered Zartan.

“It is not supposed to look good.” Darth Abominous says. “It is really for looks only. You see those Jurai idiots go for looks rather than simplicity or function.” He says as he checks the cameras for the last time.

“Now Zartan please take your place as the royal guard so that we can begin” Darth Abominous says as he almost has to stop himself from laughing at the outfit.

“I think I’m going to bust a gut.” Cobra Commander says as he sees Zartan dressed in Jurai garbs.

“Please Commander this is embarrassing enough.” Zartan says.

“Okay. Lets just get this over with, we only have a short time to do this so. ACTION.” Darth Abominous says as they film.

“I think this is hopeless.” Sailor Mars says as she is looking out over Japan’s cityscape.

“Do not give up hope little one. We will find our friends.” Agent Reptile says as he uses his incredible vision to scan the area below for any sign of Cobra or Foot activity.

“ ‘Little one’? Who does this guy think he is?” Sailor Mars thinks to herself as she looks at the ninja.

“I’m sorry if I insulted you with my comment ma’am but…”

“You can read my mind?” Sailor Mars asks in shock.

“Yes, but with your lament psychic powers your thoughts actually just came to me.”

“It’s okay. Just no small talk.”

“Of course.” Agent Reptile says returning to his post.

“Anything yet there Scale-Face?” Razorwing asks over the com unit.

“Nothing but hundreds of workers going to lunch Jet lag brain. Anything happening with you?”

“Nothing sir. Sailor Jupiter and I are having no luck whatsoever.”

“Keep looking, we’re bound to find something sometime.”

“Wait a minute. Razorwing cancel that last statement. I think we just hit pay dirt.” Agent Reptile says as he sees Zartan’s brother in an alley way.

“Mar’s would you be so kind as to stop that man there.” Agent Reptile says pointing.

“Okay.” She says as she lands on the ground in front of the man and makes one of her posses.

“In the name of Mars stop right there.” Sailor Mars says with pride. Both Zartan’s brother and Agent Reptile can barely contain their laughter.

“This is rich.” Agent Reptile thinks to himself.

“Get out of the way little girl.” Zartan’s brother says drawing a laser pistol.

“That’s my cue.” Agent Reptile thinks to himself as he kicks some stones to the ground so that they hit off the walls and land into the pool of water collecting on the ground.

“What is that?” Zartan’s brother asks. Agent Reptile goes into stealth mode and walks to the ledge.

“Something’s up there.” the Wild dog says as Agent Reptile leans over the edge a little more.

“She may not know how to scare scum like you vermin.” Agent Reptile says as he leaps to the ground and lands in the water puddle. His feet make large splashes as he remains invisible. Suddenly lightning bolts move across his body and his stealthily camouflage is dropped.

“It’s you…urk.”

“But I do.” Agent Reptile says lifting the Wild Dog up over his head. “Now start talking.” Agent Reptile says choking the man with his left hand as his right arm rises and a pair of wicked looking blades unsheathed themselves on his arm guard. A strange noise was emitted from the ninja that sounded like metallic screeching that filled both the foe and Sailor Mars with dread.

Meanwhile, Darth Abominous was about to have some unexpected company.

“Sir.” A Cobra Neo-Viper says over the intercom.

“Yes.” Darth Abominous responds as he retracts his light saber.

“There is a young lady here to see you from some Japanese corporation.”

“Tell her we don’t need anything, then shot her and whoever brought her here.” Darth Abominous says wondering what the heck anyone would want to get into a COBRA military base and what they were smoking.

“I would love to sir, but she is very persuasive.” The Viper says as he struggles with something.

“Tell her to wait for me in the hall. And if you are fighting with someone please stop it right now. I don’t have the budget to replace the rug.” Darth Abominous says.

“Okay you heard him lets call it a draw.” The Neo-Viper says as the sounds of fighting stop.

“Okay now what is it you want?” Darth Abominous says as he walks towards his guest.

“I want C-ko back right now, or my friends here will show you the road to Hell.”

“Ah, Ms. B-ko I was hoping to meet you some day, but I am sorry to say C-ko available at this time. By the way how did you find me?” Darth Abominous says as he crosses his hands behind his back.

“You bring her here right now or else…”

“Or else what?” Darth Abominous says as a little girl with glasses on takes a missile launcher and takes aim. Suddenly the weapon is crushed by an unseen force as the girl lets go and runs to a safe distance.

“Now take your toys and leave. I have no time for you.” Darth Abominous says as he starts to walk away. Suddenly B-ko’s other two henchmen (or henchwomen as the case is) attack. One with a laser rifle and the other with her raw muscles. The one with the rifle fires, but as she does the beam is sent back to her by Darth Abominous’s light saber and the beam causes the firearm to explode and the shrapnel tears the girl apart. The mountain of power running at Darth Abominous evidently wasn’t a fast learner. She only sees a stream of black as Darth Abominous flips in the air and smacks her in the gut with so much force that the girl’s back swells where the impact hit and breaks her back. “Sorry to cut this short, but I still have two others to deal with.” Darth Abominous says as he lifts the foe in his iron like grasp above his head and kills her by breaking her neck. The lifeless mound is dropped to the ground as the Neo-Viper laughs.

“You wish to join the battle?” Darth Abominous asks his subordinate.

“Only if you ask or order me sir. I wouldn’t want to interrupt your entertainment.”

“Do with the short one as you wish then. Leave B-ko to me.”

“Sir, yes sir.” The Neo-Viper salutes and pulls a laser pistol from his hilt and shots the girl in the head.

“Nice.” Darth Abominous says to his soldier.

“Thank you sir.”

“Now leave us to battle.” He orders. The Neo-Viper salutes and leaves.

“Now you’ve done it.” B-ko says as she takes her suit off and shows her combat unit.

“Put your shirt back on. I didn’t need to see that.” Darth Abominous says turning his head as if to gag.

“Why you…Aratomy missiles.” a barrage of missiles head straight to Darth Abominous, but with one pass of his light saber they dissipate to dust.

“I am giving you one last chance. Leave or end up like your friends.” Darth Abominous says as he brings his saber to his side with the blade retracting.

“Never.” B-ko says as she flies to her foe.

“Suit yourself. I could use some physical entertainment.” The Sith says as his retractable, Shredder-like claws jet out from their concealed locations and he leaps into the air and grabs the woman. “Lets take this someplace a little more open shall we?” He says as he throws B-ko into his dojo.

“I will shed your blood today.” B-ko says as she tries her best to even lay one hit on her foe, needless to say if Ranma couldn’t fight Abominous then B-ko doesn’t stand a snowball’s chance in Hell. It is over rather quickly. B-ko is a bloody pulp with her wings bent, her face-plate smashed, and burn marks where Darth Abominous used dark force bolts. “Not bad. Perhaps you will have some use. I think you would make a good present to Ghengus Rex back on Reptilon.” Darth Abominous says as he kicks the girl on the ground and takes a gun from his belt.

“Now, you shall be as the statuesque.” Darth Abominous says as the fossilizer turns B-ko to stone.

“Sergeant.” Darth Abominous commands.

“Yes sir.” A Neo-Viper says as he salutes.

“Have her sent to Reptilon express delivery. For the others…turn them to compost or feed them to the crocs and serpents for all I care. Just don’t leave them lying around. In the meantime, I will check on our prisoners.” Abominous leaves and makes his way to the dungeon.

C-ko wakes with her arms in tight chains with a few familiar faces. “D , Captain where am I?”

“Oh princess…we have been trapped by these creatures.” The captain starts to cry.

“Its okay, we’ll get out of this somehow.” D says.

“I doubt that you annoying slut.” a Neo-Viper says as he points his laser rifle towards her. “Now shut the hell up.”

“That is no way to treat our guests there.” Abominous says as he comes into view.

“Yes sir.”

“Now let us see who we have here.” Abomious looks at the cell and sees C-ko chained next to the Captain and D, Lum was chained alone, and Sasami and Aeka were held against the wall together.
“This is outrageous. I demand to be let go.” Aeka says.

“On whose order princess?” Abominous laughs. “You have no power here, while I on the other hand rule with absolute control.”

“Why have you done this?” Sasami asks.

“Simple. It is my goal to terminate all possible enemies. And when your three empires proceed to obliterate each other, then I will have whipped three of the most annoying possible foes from the start.”

“You can’t keep us here.” Lum says.

“Oh but I can.” Abominous says. Lum looks at him with unbearable anger as she unleashes and electric attack which would have killed a mortal man. This does nothing to Abomnious as he catches the bolts in the palm of his right hand. “Is that all you have?” He asks as his eyes glare red. Lum stops as she runs out of power. “Pathetic.” Abomnious says.

“If you are going to have our forces kill each other, then why are we alive?” Aeka asks.

“Because I want to know how to use your technology. As soon as you are taken to Reptilon and have your memories downloaded, you will be subsequently terminated.”

“What does that mean Aeka?” Sasami asks.

“It means little one that we will be killed.” the Captain says.

“I don’t want to die.” C-ko says as she blasts for in a gushes of tears and sonic blasts.

“You bitch.” Abominous says.

“Sir what do we do?” Abomnious uses his force grip to silence C-ko for a moment as he removes her chains and lifts the blond up with one hand around her neck. As his force grip lessens, C-ko starts to cry again.

“Shut up you worthless piece of genetic garbage.” Abomninous says as he dwells into her mind. Much to his delight, he finds that C-ko’s brain is a blank slate, except for a few recipes which Abominous remembers for his bio-terrorism unit to use.

“You are worthless to me.” Abominous says as he tightens his grasp around her throat. The Sith enjoys himself as he chokes that life out of his captive. The blond’s cries have dwindled down to a slight, painful, murmur as she sees her life flash before her.

“Now and forever more SHUT UP!!!” Abomnious feels the young girls neck snap in his vice-like hand.

“NOOOOO!!!!” D yells. The Captain starts to cry and struggle at her bands. “I will kill you, kill you, kill you, kill you.” she says.

“I doubt it.” Abomnious says as he drops the corpse of C-ko to the ground and unleashes a dark magic blast which obliterates the body into dust. “That is for all who think they will get out of this situation alive.” He says as he walks off.

Hours pass as the Total Force and it’s new allies are planning their attack strategy. With Darth Abominous being left in charge of the whole operation, he never expected a thing.

“Okay a fifty foot tall steel door is going to be a problem.” Sailor Venus says.

“I‘ll try to get through.” Ryoko says, but as she tries she is shot back several feet.

“What happened.” Mihoshi asks.

“It seems to be charged with an energy shield.” Sailor Mercury says.

“Well if that is the case then none of us can do anything about it.” Tenchi says.

“Nor us. I mean none of us are any good at stopping energy shields.” Sailor Mars says much to the disgust of Sailor Moon.

“No sweat. Alright Razorwing blow the door down.” Super Venom says.

“My pleasure sir.” He says as his visor charges with energy and starts to glow red. Suddenly a torrent of power blasts out of Razorwing‘s visor and blasts the heavy door. The energy shield is ripped right through as the door starts to glow red and yellow. Then it just liquefies into a pool of molten slag.

“Nice job.” Sailor Jupiter.

“Lets not forget the task at hand shall we?” Dino-bot says as he snarls.

“Step aside Razorwing. Time to introduce ourselves.” Dino-bot says as he cocks his claws in place and leaps it the fortress. Suddenly laser fire is shot back through the gaping hole in where the door was.

“Bronze-Z units hold and give cover fire.” Eluza says.

“Rodger.” Rabby says as she her blaster to position and gives a spray of machine gun rounds.

“Okay while they’re down.” Super Venom says as he leaps over a group of Neo-Vipers and slices them to pieces with giant clawed hands. Razorwing flies across the fire and unleashes several energy blasts from his visor. As the Vipers try to adapt to his attack he launches a “grape-shot” missile from his arm launcher. The missile streams over the Vipers as if to miss them. Suddenly the missile breaks apart and several smaller missiles launch out of it and blast the Vipers to dust.

“Okay people move it.” Razorwing yells as he heads in after Dino-bot and Super Venom. As the last of the heroes get in, they encounter a second wave of Vipers. Fast as lightning, Dino-bot starts slicing left and right taking down Vipers as fast as they come.

“C.L.A.W.S. units behind us.” Vlad says as he takes his sub-machine gun.

“I’ll handle them.” Agent Reptile says as he takes out his light saber and slices one of the C.L.A.W.S. units laser rifles in half along with the C.L.A.W.S. unit. Agent Reptile then sends laser blasts back to their origins and turns the C.L.A.W.S. units into smoked meat.

“Dang.” Ryoko says as she is distracted for a moment.

“The Sith is still using that Force bubble sir. What do you suggest?” Agent Reptile asks Super Venom, who is using a pulse rifle.

“Well, off hand I would say holding your ground is a bad idea. Try to get through them to the stairs.” Super Venom says as he web sticks a foot solider to the wall. The Solenoids give on last sweep of cover fire.

“Eluza I’m out.” Patty says.

“So am I. Okay when you fire your next shell get out and start using what you got to cover us so we can re-arm.” Eluza says as she moves the Bronze-Z out of danger and gets out of the battle unit.

At this time in space, three of the universe’s most powerful armadas stand ready to obliterate on another.

“This is the Oni armada demanding the safe return of princess Lum to her fiancé on Earth.” Mr. Invader says while snarling at the image of the Juri Emperor.

“How dare you suggest that we have your daughter. Now you will return princess Aeka and Sasami.” Cried Azusa with his fist clenched at the shimmering screen.

“This is the Fifth Queen of the Lepton Kingdom of Alpha Cygni. I demand that my daughter be returned to me immediately.”

“What? I do not have a clue about where your daughter is.” Azusa yelled the childish image which just appeared on his second screen.

“If you do not return her then you will have to deal with my armada.”

“How dare you make such an arrogant challenge.” Invader yells as he signals for his ships to start firing. Soon the space ways are filled with streams of laser fire and photon torpedoes as death insues its twisted dance. As the mighty empires ensue in obliterating each other, an unseen foe rubs his chin and contemplates his next move.

“What are your orders great Megatron?” Soundwave says in his monotone voice.

“We shall let these buffoons destroy on another for another thirty earth minutes, then attack with all everything we have.” Megatron says to his subordinate as he grins at his ensuing victory. The Juri, Oni, and Alpha Cygni proceed to kill each other in an orgy of death which humans had never imagined. The bloody field of combat delights Megatron as he swings his arm forth and points towards the insuing chaos. “Decepticons Attack!!!” Megatron orders as the giant armada surges for into battle.

“What?” Azusa asks as a new foe comes into view. Megatron launches sweeps of missiles at the foes and proceeds to throw the battling armadas into a jumbled mass of confused and bewildered nincompoops.

“Starscream you and the Combaticons handle the Juri. Shockwave, you and the Stunticons handle the Oni. I will led the rest of the forces to victory against the Alpha Cygni.” As the Decepticons rip their enemies apart as if they were nothing but paper napkins, the humanoid beings are beyond shocked. Nothing that they have ever seen has come close to the cold and methodical destruction which now faces them.

“What are you?” Invader asks in fear and absolute dread, things which he has never faced before.

“I am your worst nightmare.” Shockwave says as the giant robot raises his foot and squashes the Oni as if he were nothing but a cockroach.

Megatron bursts forth from the walls of the royal chamber. He towers over the Alpha Cygotians.

“These pathetic creatures are not even close to a challenge. Soundwave.”

“At once Lord Megatron. Eject Operation extermination.” the loyal minion of darkness presses a button on his shoulder and from his chest comes Ravage, Rumble, Frenzy, and Lazerbeak. Rumble changes his arms into pile drives and proceeds to shake the ship to near breaking point. When all the humanoids are knocked down, he stops. Ravage leaps forth and proceeds to mop the floor with the female warriors, while Lasorbeak and Freny shoot up the place.

“Now queen I have some words to share with you.” Megatron says lifting the minuscule royalty to his eye level.

“I will never surrender to the likes of you scum. My race is a proud one.”

“Commendable, but futile.”

“Do you expect me to fear you?”

“No child I expect you to die and my name be the last thing you hear, and my face the last thing you see. I am Megatron!!!” Megatron then crushes the Queen in his bare hand.

“Soundwave get me Megatron I have words I would like to share with him.” Starscream says over the communicator.

“I will take your questions directly, oh subordinate.”

“Megatron, these things are not but insects to us.”

“And your point is Starscream?”

“I only wish to say that we should blast them to pieces from affair. Attacking them one on one seems a little tiresome.”

“Ah that Starscream is why you are not a leader. I want as much of the technology as I can from these beings, their energy will power our war machines.” “But what if some are left alive?”

“That is why you are to make personally sure none are alive Starscream.”

“But Megatron I…”

“Don’t worry I think you will find the job most interesting.” Megatron laughs as he presses the off button.

“Megatron, some of the humanoids are getting to escape ships.” Rumble says. “Let them run. They won’t be bothering us anytime again.” Megatron looks at Soundwave. “Inform Darth Abominous that his plan was a brilliant success. And that we will be heading back to Cybertron with these glorious spoils of war.” Megatron proceeds to laugh insanely at his victory.

“Sir our forces have been overwhelmed.” A Neo-Viper says as the sounds of battle are heard in the back ground.

“Computer. Has Lum been delivered to Reptilon?”

“Negative sir. It was intercepted and stopped by the Interplanetary police. However the Decepticons did get the alien technology. It will take them time to repair their wounds and gain any force in space against us.”

“Seems like a small victory. So be it. Troops fall back into the complex and make to the escape shoots. I will remain to deal with the foe.”

“Understood sir.” The Neo-Viper says as he orders a retreat.

“So it seems that my plan has failed. No matter really. My forces have dealt a near fatal blow to the enemy and those space idiots of Juri, the Oni and whatever those females call themselves, the name escapes me, will learn from this to fear me and the Overlords of Darkness. At any rate, I must prepare for my guests.”

“They’re retreating.” Yelled Sailor Jupiter.

“Looks like we won.” Ryoko says.

“Don’t get cocky my friends. That Sith still is around here. I can feel his presents.” Agent Reptile says as he looks around for any more enemy forces.

“Lets split-up then. We can cover more ground.” Sailor Moon says as she and the scouts go down a hall.

“Wait.” Antiquilicus tries to warn them, but they are too far gone. Tenchi and his remaining gang leave too, much to the dismay of the Total Force.

“They don’t know what their doing do they?” Rabby says as she slams another magazine into her pistol and holsters it as she takes her pulse rifle back into her hands.

“Not a clue.” Super Venom says as he holsters his laser rifle and takes his light saber out.

“Lets go. If we loose anymore time the Sith may leave.” Agent Reptile says as he takes his light saber and activates the beam.

“I agree. Time is running against us. Lets move.” Super Venom says as the Total Force makes there way to the inner sanctum of the base.

“Here comes the first batch.” Darth Abominous says as he readjusts himself in his chair and activates the visor in his helmet so that his eyes are covered by a single black lens that completes the covering of his face.

“Let them forward.” He said out loud. As if on cue five girls in sailor uniforms with skimpy skirts walk into the command center.

“You have got to be kidding me.” Darth Abominous says. “You look absolutely ridiculous.”

“Same to you buddy.” Sailor Mars says.

“Actually black is in this year.”

“Sailor Moon!!!” They all yell.

“Is this all that Japan’s got?” Darth Abominous says, almost laughing his head off at his foe.

“Not all.” A voice says from behind.

“Sailor Mini-Moon?” Sailor Moon says.

“And Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto.”

“This is a riot.” Darth Abominous says, almost busting a gut.

“Fine. Lets see what you can do then.” Sailor Uranus says taking her sword and unleashing her attack, but before she can say her third sentence, Darth Abominous performs a flying kick to her stomach that knocks the wind out of her and then breaks her nose and smacks her in the side of the head to give her a concussion.

“What the?” Sailor Saturn says as Darth Abominous rushes her, grabs her head and smacks it into his knee. He then smacks the girl with the back of his hand so that she flies across the room and lands on the ground, out like a light.

“Noooo.” Sailor Neptune says as Darth Abominous turns towards her and unleashes Dark Force bolts that shock her into submission.

“You monster. Oak Evolution.” Sailor Jupiter say as leaves fly all over the place. Faster than she can attack though, Darth Abominous leaps into the air and dodges with great ease. He then grabs something from his belt.

“Lets see how well you fight without your eyes.” He says as he throws smoke grenades at the girls and causes them to choke and wheeze.

“Can’t see.” Sailor Venus says as she almost passes out.

“Let me handle this.” Sailor Pluto says as she tries to remain focused. Winds swirl around her head and dissipate the cloud of gas.

“Not too shabby.” Darth Abominous says as he grabs Pluto from behind and unleashes knockout gas from his glove. Sailor Pluto is out like a light.

“You will pay you meanie.” Sailor Mini Moon says as she tries to look heroic.

“Fat chance.” Darth Abominous says as he stares down his foe.

“Mars Fire sniper.” Sailor Mars says as she unleashes her attack. The flames engulf Darth Abominous, but the heat does not affect him.

“Care to try again?” the Sith lord says mockingly as he uses the Force to smoother the flames that surround him.

“Lets see how you like this then….Venus love chain.” The chain heads right to its intended target, but instead of it doing damage to the Sith, he grabs it in mid-air and seems unharmed.

“Lets see how you like the taste of the dark arts.” he says as he fires a yellow beam of energy from his left hand and uses Dark Force bolts on the chains with his right.

“AAAAHHHH.” Sailor Venus screams as she is knocked back several feet and losses consciousness.

“Now for the rest of you. I would love to enjoy this more. But sadly I don’t want to miss the fun of your friends so…Hiah.” Darth Abominous says as he jumps in the middle of the remaining scout’s circle and takes three of them out simultaneously. A kick to Sailor Jupiter’s head, a elbow to Sailor Mars’s back, and a Vulcan Nerve pinch to Sailor Mercury’s neck take down three of them. The remaining two look in horror for their fallen comrades.

“You will pay for this now.” Sailor Moon says as she prepares her ultimate enemy stopping attack. Unfortunately she forgets the one key to her success against foes with her technique…time. Before she can use her attack, Darth Abominous presses a button on the computer unit on his left arm and fires a null-ray that puts both Sailor Moon and Mini moon out like lights.

“Lets see if that Jedi want-a-be is any better.” Darth Abominous says as he snaps his fingers. “Foot soldiers. Take these…girls to the containment units. And while you are at it…Kill the prisoners in the dungeon with laser fire. We aren’t going to be staying long after all.” Darth Abominous says as his minions obey.

“Now all I have to do is wait for the next batch of idiots.” He says with an evil laugh. “Who are you calling idiots?” Ryoko asks as she comes flying in.

“You for one.” Darth Abominous says as he leaps forward and catches Ryoko’s head in his legs and flips her to the ground, where he performs a combination that would make a DBZ fan drop their jaw.

“Not bad.” Darth Abominous says as he sees his foe is still able to fight.

“What do you expect. After all she was created by me…Little Washu.” A small creature with pink hair said.

“What the fuck are you?” Darth Abominous says, distracted for just a moment. Ryoko uses it to try to rush him. Ryoko slices the air with her energy sword. The two crimson beams of energy react to one another as the female fatale takes on the master of the dark side. Ryoko gives everything she has as her beam narrowly misses the sith time and time again. Abominous is now on his toes as Ryoko fires blast after blast from the palm of her hand. As each bolt of energy heads to the foe, Tenchi and the rest of their team are aghast at how someone could stand-up to such an attack. Abomnious leaps to one side to dodge a powerful combination move by Ryoko. With reflexes faster than lightning, Abominous is able to out move most of the hits. However, Ryoko lands a few powerful blows which cause obvious damage to the dark lord. The hits take their cost though, as Ryoko hit’s the defense shield and feels the burst of energy directed at her with each hit. Ryoko tries to get some distance between her and Abominous to let out some distance shots, but finds herself in the Sith’s iron tight grasp. Abominous almost breaks his enemy’s neck.

“See you later vermin.” He says head smacking her so that she too is down.

“Now…Who’s next?” The Sith asks as he turns to see two intergalactic police officers, a young boy holding a blue light saber-like weapon, an elderly man, a pink-haired midget…Hey who are you calling a midget? Watch it Washu or I will have Darth Abominous gut you like a fish. Sorry. Now if there are no more interruptions… back to the story. Even though Abominous has just faced Ryoko and suffered powerful blows, he still is more than just a threat to the heroes, he is the most dangerous power they have ever faced.

“Lets take him Mihoshi.”

“Right.” The two officers say as they open fire. Their shots, well Keoni’s at any rate, were dead on. However, Darth Abominous is a Sith and a crimson beam of energy came out of nowhere and deflected the beams. Suddenly he flipped into the air and sliced the pistols they were using in half and kicked the two cops, thus sending them several feet face-first into the floor.

“I’ll make you pay for what you did to Aeka, Sasami, Mihoshi, Kayokni, and Ryoko.”

“Aren’t you forgetting two others?”

“Who?”

“Them.” Darth Abominous says as he sheaths his light saber and fires two streams of Evil Magic bolts at Tenchi’s Grandfather and Washu, thus forcing them to lose consciousness and leaving their bodies slightly smoking from the intense blasts of energy.

“You’re a monster.”

“Not too seem too eighties, but ‘I know I am but what are you?’ I love that line.”

“You would.” Tenchi says as he leaps at the Sith filled with rage and hate.

“I can feel the Force is strong with you. Now release your anger and rage, let it feed you.”

“You will never beat me.” Tenchi says as he gives it all he has.

“You are impressive my friend. And although your swordsmanship leaves very little to be desired…” Darth Abominous uses his light saber to force Tenchi backward so that he falls on his back. “you are no Jedi.”

“Maybe you would rather tangle with one.” A voice that sounds as a voice of doom to Darth Abominous.

“You. I was hoping to fight you.” Darth Abominous says as Agent Reptile leaps into the air and brings his light saber to Darth Abominous. The beams clash as Agent Reptile kicks Darth Abominous in the gut and sends him flying across the room.

“You okay?” Agent Reptile asks Tenchi as the ninja helps the young man to his feet.

“A little worst for wear, but otherwise okay.” Tenchi says as he gets to his feet. “You get your friends out of here. I will handle this madman.”

“Be careful.” Tenchi says getting his friends together.

“I will.”

“Can we get on with this fight now?” Darth Abominous says as he gets on his feet again.

“Lets.” Is all that Agent Reptile says as he takes a defensive stance and prepares to fight. The next half hour is filled with the sounds of battle as the two titans in the Force do battle. Their sabers clash as if there was nothing left to give.

“So we are equally matched.” Darth Abominous says.

“Don’t bet on it cur.” Agent Reptile says as he drops down and trips Darth Abominous with a sweep kick. The Sith falls back, but catches himself and flips backward to his feet.

“I am going to enjoy your death.” Darth Abominous says as he give it his all with a light saber slice that narrowly misses Agent Reptile’s head. Before the Sith has a chance to react, Agent Reptile leaps at his foe and slams him on the ground flat on his back.

“Now it ends.” Agent Reptile says.

“I don’t think so Jedi.” Darth Abominous says. “I rigged this place to explode if I was defeated. Let me live and I will set those scouts free and let you leave with enough time to escape the explosion. Don’t and we all go to our maker.” The Jedi can’t let innocent life come to harm. He spits acid on his foe’s light saber so that he can’t us it against him.

“Now get lost.” Agent Reptile says as he lets his enemy go.

“Thanks. You have 15 minutes before this place goes up in smoke. Good bye.” The Sith says as his teleportation unit beams him to his fighter unit and he takes off for Eternia.

“Tenchi move it. Get Aeka and Sasami.” Agent Reptile says as he teleports to the signal in the force from the girls. “Emergency 1 alert. Teleport the Tenchi gang, the Sailor Scouts and the Total Force to Depth Charge’s location now.” His computer unit responds immediately. They are soon out of harms way. The explosion that followed vaporized an area equal to five city blocks.

“That was close.” Sailor mars says.

“No kidding.” Ryoko says looking at the smoldering pit that was the location of their battle.

“Now what do we do?” Patty asks.

“Yea. Our vacation’s ruined.” Lufy says as she makes a fist.

“Hey there’s still that charity tournament that’s being hosted at the shrine.” Sailor Venus said.

“Yea. At least it’s something to do while you’re here.” Sailor Mars said.

“And you could write it off your taxes.” Tuxedo Mask says.

“Where were you?” Sailor Moon asks.

“Well you’re not going to believe this, but some woman in ragged cloths with pink hair stole my bike and I ran as fast as I could. Too bad the fight was over when I got here.”

“Dude. You just got bested by one of the best Cobra agents. The mercenary Zarana.” Razorwing says laughing his head off.

“Just be lucky she didn’t kill you when she took your bike. Here.” Vlad takes a pair of keys out of his pocket. “She’s done me good for years, but I needed to get a new ride, and since I don’t have the heart to sell her. Take my Harley.”

“A Harley Davidson!?!” Tuxedo Mask says, almost in shock.

“She’s right there.” Vlad says pointing to a shinny black motorcycle.

“Wow.” Sailor Uranus says.

“She may not be a pocket rocket, but this is incredible.” Tuxedo Masks says, almost drooling on it.”

“So what are you going to use since you gave that guy your bike?” Shildy asks.

“Well. That.” He takes out a photograph and points at a red Pontiac GTO Judge.

“Vlad where the heck did you get that thing?” Super Venom asks.

“Internet.” He says rather quickly.

“Whatever.” Agent Reptile says.

“Okay count me in to this tournament.” Agent Reptile says as he turns back around. “I might as well have some fun.” Everyone laughs.

The morning sun forces everyone stir. Agent Reptile looks forward to being able to fight without having to kill. The ninja master gets out from under his covers and takes a shower. He liked the feeling of the water flowing over his reptilian hide. It reminded him so much of the times that he would just train on the island of New Atlantis with all of its prehistoric animals for friends. “I need to return there again some day.” Agent Reptile says to himself and finishes his shower. After he gets dressed, he makes his way to the front door of the temple, he takes out a ninja star and starts to spin it on his finger like a basketball. Rabby walks up behind him and wraps her arm around Agent Reptile.

“So how are you today?” Rabby asks with a smile on her face.

“Okay. And you?”

“The same. So how many of you are going to be fighting in the tournament?”

“Four. Dino-bot, Super Venom, Vlad, and me.”

“So anything that I can do for you while you fight?”

“Cheering would be great.”

“Don’t worry about it then, you will have yourself a one woman cheerleader squad.”

“Thank you very much Rabby.”

“Anything for you Rep. Just as long as you keep racing me in those DARTS (single person atmosphere fliers that are known for their speed) then there is nothing I won’t do for you.”

“And there is nothing that I would do for you Rabby.” Agent Reptile says as he kisses his wife on the lips and holds her close. After a moment they stop as Agent Reptile pulls a laser blaster out from it’s holster, turns, and fires a single blast into a bush. Several girls jump out of the foliage.

“I thought that I smelled something.” Agent Reptile says as he spins the blaster on his finger and holsters it in true cowboy fashion.

“Jes, what was that for?” Serena asks as she picks herself up and dusts herself off.

“You know that eavesdropping is a really bad habit?” Rabby says as she looks at Serena, Mina, and Lita getting off the ground and dusting themselves off.

“And there are things that are none of your business.” Agent Reptile says as he looks at the girls who just lost the secret location of one of there look-out positions.

“Sorry, but we couldn’t help ourselves.” Serena says as she makes one of those overtly cute expressions on her face. The other two scouts follow suit.

“That doesn’t work on me.” Agent Reptile says as he turns to Rabby. “Should I?”

“Go right ahead.” Rabby replies as she moves behind her husband. Agent Reptile begins to mutate. His tan skin turns green and his eyes become slits without noticeable emotions. His fingernails begin to elongate and turn to razor sharp claws and his teeth become long and sharp. His tongue becomes as a snakes and the girls start to tremble a little as they bunch in a small group as Agent Reptile’s mutations continues. His legs and head become like a Rex’s, his feet like a raptor’s (the dinosaurs not a bird), a tail grows like the Lizard’s, his arms are massive with claws that could tear apart steel like it was tissue paper (the type for gifts and packages not for your nose), and to finish it all off he grows a sail out of his back that looks like a Spinosaurs. As the now twelve foot tall monster looks the small group of girls in the eyes, he unleashes a sound that they will never forget. A combination of a metallic screech, a deep frequency roar like that of a big cat, and a rattling sound that put together is indescribable.

“Scared you didn’t I?” Agent Reptile says with a chuckle as he changes back to human for in a heart beat.

“What the heck?” Lita says as Serena just looks on with her jaw to the ground.

“The reason I prolonged it was just for effect. And to teach you girls to leave your nose out of other people’s business.” Agent Reptile turns and heads back to Rabby.

Super Venom was also in a good mode. Eluza at his side meant the world to him, and she was more than just a little exciting being around him. The black symbiote was covering Alex as he was teaching Eluza a few new martial arts tricks. She was already a very disciplined and skilled warrior, but she never passed-up the opportunity to learn something new.

“So how do you think the fight will go?” Eluza asks.

“Well I can’t really say. Aside from the Total Force entrees I have no idea how good the fighters are going to be.”

“Well how about the ones you saw when we were fighting Darth Abominous?”

“Good, but they need some major improvement. Still they have some great potential.” Super Venom says as he and Eluza train by following each other’s movements. Of course they too are being watched. Reeni and Washu, from different locations of course, are watching. Washu can’t wait to get her hands on Super Venom, not for adult reasons or anything just that she wants to study him in the same manner as she does Tenchi. Reeni on the other hand can’t believe that there is yet another person with reddish-pink hair, natural of course, but she too is amazed at Super Venom. Reeni has a hard time seeing this person as good, mainly for the reason that anyone before who looked like that was a villain, but her future mom said that he was actually the leader of the team which stopped Darth Abominous.

“This is getting too confusing.” Reeni tells her cat Diana.

“I can’t wait to uncover what secrets Super Venom may have. I, Washu the greatest scientific genius in the universe, will not be deterred.” Of course with Washu’s self empowering speech, she not only makes herself look like an absolute idiot, but she also reveals her location to everyone around.

“Lady what are you doing?” Super Venom asks.

“Oh no I’ve been spotted. See you later.” Washu leaves quickly, leaving four (or maybe five if you count Super Venom as two beings, the human and the symbiote) beings wondering, as Eluza said

“What the Hell has she been smoking?”

“Whatever the shit is I hope it never gets on the open market.” Super Venom says.

“Hey you two watch your mouths, there are kids here.” Reeni says.

“Another eavesdropper. Tell me this planet isn’t full of them.” Eluza says.

“No, just Japan I think.” Super Venom replies.

“Sorry if I intruded, but I couldn’t help but see that lady’s speech and so I had to watch. By the way who are you?” Reeni asks.

“I’m Eluza. Commander of the Solenoid cruiser the Star Leaf. And believe it or not I am from outer space.”

“I believe it. As long as you believe that I’m the Princess of crystal Tokyo in the future.”

“Are you being sarcastic?” Super Venom asks.

“No, I’m serious.” Reeni says, almost getting mad.

“Hey its okay we believe you.” Eluza says.

“Its okay. But who, or, sorry if this seems rude, what are you?” The cat says. Super Venom pinches himself to make sure he isn’t dreaming, and as he thought he isn’t.

“Well, the name is Super Venom. We are a supreme symbiote, a weapon of Devine origin, and we are also a retired Angel of Death and leader of the Total Force.”

“You’re an Angel?” Reeni says.

“But where are your wings?” As soon as she finishes asking Super Venom unleashes a great light around himself starting from his back. Two pairs of wings unfurl and stretch so that they surround everyone there.

“Wow. There even bigger than my mom’s.” Reeni blurts out.

“Your mom has wings?” Eluza says, obviously wondering what the heck is wrong with this planet.

“Yea, but to be honest they look really dorky sometimes. But she isn’t an angel. I have a pair too, but mine are only for looks.” Reeni says.

“Wait a minute, your Force signature seems familiar.” Super Venom says.

“You’re Serena and Darien’s child are you not?” Super Venom asks.

“Yep. And let me tell you it isn’t easy.”

“I’ll bet.” Eluza says.

“No I’m serious. I have to deal with Serena’s constant bickering and tantrums. She doesn’t give me a moments peace.” Reeni says.

“I can understand that quite well.” Eluza says as she remembers having to deal with Lufy’s temper and hot headedness.

“Little lady your preaching to the choir.” Super Venom says. Suddenly three ladies walk up and stand near Reeni.

“Hello.” Eluza says, trying to be as polite as possible. From the two, a blond and a bluish green haired one, she only gets hard looks, something she can easily handle. However, a long black-haired woman smiles.

“Hello. I’m sorry if she gave you any trouble.” She says.

“None at all. In fact she was a perfect little angel.” Super Venom says.

“And you would know this how?” The blond says. To that Super Venom, Eluza, and Reeni all point to the wings on Super Venom’s back.

“So what?” The bluish haired one says.

“Will you two please be polite. This is Super Venom.” The long-haired one says.

“And that is supposed to mean something?” The blond says.

“He’s a real angel you two.” Reeni says.

“What? Angel of Death.” The blond says.

“Actually ma’am, yes I was the Angel of Death.” Super Venom says with a heavy heart, only because he knows that very few people understand the Angel of Death’s complex purpose as both destroyer of evil and the one who shows good people to the light of eternal love.

“Do not be sad sir.” The long haired one says.

“We do not have anything against you.”

“What do you mean, he killed people for a living, destroyed crops and livestock for fun. Caused calamities of unspeakable destruction.”

“And what of those good souls who were led to life and love eternal?” Eluza says siding with her husband.

“Besides I am not the one who caused destruction like that. That is God’s department ma’am. All I did was take the souls of those dead and bring them to their final destination. I do not and did not have anything to do with the judgment of souls. Besides that fact all that an Angel of Death does is the same thing that any angel does. We are but servants and messengers for God. We are not greater than mankind in any respect, all that an angel does is the same as what humans should do, serve good. However I am slightly more blessed than normal because like a human I can experience life as a mortal thanks to being bonded with the human host. By the way thanks for letting me have the stand. No sweat.” As the newcomers are wondering what that was, the symbiote retracts his wings and costume to reveal a human male with blue eyes and brown hair.

“Sorry if you all are confused now, but the symbiote wanted to say a few things by itself and asked if it could take control of speaking for a while.” He says.

“Well I doubt that either you or the symbiote remember me, but I am Sailor Pluto guardian of time.” The woman says.

“I’ve heard of you, and the symbiote thinks your familiar, but I’m sorry if it can’t remember.”

“I was Cronos’s replacement a few years ago. You might remember me as the little girl who got attacked by that demon Zanathos years ago.”

“Now I remember you. You were minding your own business when the scum tried to steal you and use you to conquer Earth. We had do go against all of his dark forces to save your life. Demons, rouge werewolves, and other things of the darkness. Took us hours to fight them all, and I also remember what I did to their leader.”

“What did you do?” Eluza asks.

“Cover Reeni’s ears and I’ll tell you.”

“No way I want to hear. After all I am a Sailor Scout.” The little girl says.

“Alright. I attacked the demon from behind, tore off his wings, smashed his face in, broke every bone in his body, tore his insides out and as a finisher to make sure he didn’t come back, I took his head off in once slice of my hand. The symbiote of course at this time was very hungry so we ate his flesh, drank his blood, and consumed his brains.” Of course everyone but Sailor Pluto and Eluza are gagging at this time.

“That was disgusting.” Reeni says.

“I have heard of every possible horror of war, but that was revolting.” Eluza says.

“Well you asked. The symbiote is a predator and needs to feed sometimes. Usually that means that I just eat more than usual so it lives off me, but at that time I had to heal myself almost completely and was running low on building material.” Super Venom says.

“Now I know you’re an enemy.” The blond says as she and her lover change into Sailor Neptune and Uranus.

“Now hold it you two.” Sailor Pluto says. “He saved my life. Without a care he went against the forces of Hell itself and won single handedly. If he hadn’t saved me then I would have been killed after I was of no more use to those scum to took me.” The two scouts stand there ground. Reeni would love to help side with Super Venom, but she is still recovering with her cat at the images in her head.

“Besides if I wanted to I could kill you without breaking a sweat.” Super Venom says.

“And after that near slaughter at the hands of Darth Abominous I thought that you two would have learned to trust people more.” Sailor Pluto says.

“Yes. After all it was my old padawan who saved your life.” Super Venom says.

“Fine. But we still will be watching you.” Sailor Neptune says. She and Sailor Uranus leave.

“Good riddance.” Eluza says.

“Yea. But although they are paranoid and everything, they are two of the best Sailors we have.” Pluto says and goes after her comrades.

Vlad was busy with things other than doing some martial arts training. He was testing samples of his blood to make sure that his genetic code was not changing. Luckily it wasn’t, which for the Daywalker was a great relief. He took out a vile of fluid from a containment unit on his waist. Popping the top, he shot the red fluid down in one quick jerk of his head and replaced the vile. He then went outside and fell asleep under a tree. “Life is good.” Were his last thoughts as he relaxed and drifted into a peaceful sleep. Dino-bot watched his comrade from a distance.

“Lazy little…” Dino-bot said as he curls his claws into a fist-like shape. Turning his head he walks off to find something to do to occupy his time.

Ranma wasn’t in any kind of good mode. Although the had just knocked his father senseless, he was still had the living tar beat out of him by Darth Abominous. Fortunately no one he knew saw either time he had fought the guy so they still thought of him as the greatest martial artist in the world, but this mattered very little to his pride. Still the fact that he was winning again made his spirits rise.

“Soon.” He thought to himself. “I will be the best again.”

After their little reaction with Agent Reptile, the scouts decided to bother someone else. They decided to see what Tenchi was doing (and the reason that his gang is at the scout’s temple is because COBRA destroyed the Masaki household and shrine and the insurance only paid for repairs not living quarters so the scouts, in typical fashion, got Mr. Hino to offer the temple to live at). As usual he was being bothered by Ayaka and Ryoko fighting over him.

“You know I feel sorry for the guy.” Lita says from one of their secret locations they have for watching people all over the place.

“Tell me about it. Doesn’t that guy get a moments peace from those two?” Mina says (ironic I know but still).

“Tenchi, time for your training.” His Grandfather says walking up and breaking the current argument up.

“Hey Tenchi see you later.” Ryoko says as she flies off.

“Lord Tenchi, I hope to talk with later without that…woman bothering us.” Ayaka says as she, in typical royal manner, gracefully walks off.

“I think I’m going to gag.” Mina thinks to herself. Tenchi walks off towards his make-shift training ground, well actually it’s Reis but she’s letting him use it while he is here. As Tenchi gets out of range, his grandfather turns around.

“Well now what are you three doing?”

“Discovered again.” Serena blurts out.

“Hey keep it down will you.” Mina says.

“It’s just not our day is it?” Lita says.

Razorwing was helping Rei move things around so she could have a koi pond built in her backyard. At the moment he was hauling a massive boulder that would be impossible for a human to move, but for one with inhuman cybernetic strength it was nothing.

“What do you want me to do with this thing?” He asks.

“I don’t know. You think that you can get rid of it somehow?” Rei asks.

“Easily.” Razorwing chunks the rock into the sky several hundred feet straight up.

“Wait a minute won’t it…?” Rei tries to asks as Razorwing transforms and raises his right arm up and points towards the target. His forearm opens and a laser cannon extends from the end of the raised section. A crimson beam fires as Razorwing locks onto the boulder and an intense beam of pure energy at the stone. The white-hot shot makes the rock heat-up in the air and explodes the thing into dust partials that no one piece is bigger than a speck of dust. This of course attracts the scientist of the Scouts, Amy.

“How did you do that?” she asks.

“That was a small taste of my fusion cannon. At full power it can destroy entire planets with a single shot.”

“Why didn’t you us that attack at the COBRA base?” Rei asks annoyed.

“Because ma’am I had no idea if Darth Abominous had explosives nearby. One hit to their armament and the whole base, with us, would have gone to kingdom come.” Razorwing says and changes back to human form.

“How did you get that way?” Amy asks.

“Long ago I was a combat pilot for the USAF. Well on one mission my jet was shot down over our soil by a COBRA missile. It took the doctors weeks to save my life. In the end my repairable organs and tissues where incased in a robotic body. They created it as an endo-skeleton and had developed a way to create my own skin around the robot unit. So everything inside and out is organic, but I have a robotic skeleton and can change into a transformer. I became Razorwing, the Angel of Death.”

“Not a nice title.” Rei says.

“Yea, but it fits. No one with an ounce of sanity tries to mess with me in the sky. Not even Darth Abominous tries that.”

“But what does the endo-skeleton look like?” Amy asks, purely out of scientific wonder.

“Like this.” Razorwing says as he uses a knife to slice the skin off his left arm.

“Eww.” Reid says. Razorwing looks at the mass of flesh in his right hand.

“Computer absorb tissue from left arm in right hand. Repair left arm’s skin.” Razorwing says.

“Acknowledged.” The computer says in a monotone voice and complies with its instructions. Mere seconds later, the limb is again covered by Razorwing’s own skin.

“That’s just creepy. Ops, sorry.” Rei says.

“Don’t mention it. I don’t mind.” Razorwing says as he goes back to moving things around.

A little while later, Antiquilicus is quietly meditating on a rock. He is apparently unaware of Patty sneaking up behind him. Of course if you have detected the pattern in this story, the scouts are looking in on the action. The only difference this time is that all of the inners are now watching.

“You think our luck will change?” Mina asks.

“I doubt it.” Lita says.

“Hey cheer-up. After all third time’s a charm.” Serena says as she does that perky, girlish anime smile that is so typical of her personality.

“What are you talking about?” Rei asks.

“We were watching basically the same thing two times earlier today, however we were discovered.” Mina says, while keeping her voice down of course. “

I don’t agree with this. It isn’t right.” Amy says, of course she can’t stand the temptation not to watch. Patty silently sneaks up to Antiquilicus and jumps at him. Surprisingly instead of Antiquilicus being shocked by her approach, he turns, leaps and snatches Patty in mid-air. He uses his cape as a sort of parachute as they descend.

“You know I thought that I had you that time.” Patty says.

“Sorry to disappoint you duddett, but I heard you a good twelve feet back.” Antiqulicus says as he retracts his armor and kisses his wife.

“Man do I love this part.” Lita says.

“Hush.” Rei says. Fortunately for the scouts, Antiquilicus was so fixated on something of great importance, that he was completely unaware of their presents.

“This is better than watching Serena and Darian.” Reeni says.

“Why you….” Serena’s sentence was stopped short as the other scouts have to hold her mouth shut and make yet another embarrassing situation for everyone.

“Will you all keep your mouths shut.” Rei says, low key but sternly. They turn back to see how far the two love birds of gotten. They hopped to see something sweet and romantic. Instead as the scouts turned their heads they saw Patty and Antiquilicus totally nude and going at it like crazy. Thinking quickly, everyone covered Reeni and Diana’s eyes. The girls were in shock, to put it lightly, and their jaws looked as if they were going to drop to the floor.

“They are naked, in my backyard, doing things that should best be done in the bedroom. These American’s are crazy.” Rei says, in a mixture of shock and growing rage. As this is going on, Artimus and Luna walk up looking for their daughter. As they come up behind the scouts, they get a shock of human reproduction. Luna is about to gag at the sight and quickly tries to get her daughter out of the area. Artimus on the other hand, in an atypical decision, stares with an evil smile on his face showing the idea that he thinks “

What a spot”.

“Are we going to stop them?” Serena finally asks.

“I don’t know about that.” Mina says, remembering what Antiquilicus had done back at the COBRA base, and noticing in Patty’s pile of cloths a loaded 9mm automatic pistol.

“Maybe they’ll stop soon.” Lita says hopefully. Of course neither Aniquilicus nor Patty show any signs of slowing down, or any desire to do so, but this isn’t an adult work so I won’t go into details All I will say that the situation did finally end.

“Oh Patty that was great.” Antiquilicus says.

“I know. So why didn’t you join the sigh-up sheet for the fight?”

“Well to be honest I really don’t want to fight anyone I don’t have to. And I also don’t want to have to kick someone’s butt, nor do I want mine kicked.” Antiquilicus says as he holds Patty in both his arms and in his cloak.

“You know someone might have been watching.” Patty says.

“If anyone tries anything then they will have to deal with both you and me.” Antiquilicus says as he unleashes an energy blast that hit’s a rather large tree and causes it to explode into toothpicks. Grabbing one, Antiquilicus clenches it between his teeth and gives Patty a wicked smile.

“I love you so much Watson.”

“I love you too Patty.” they says as Antiquilicus lets his wife go so she can get her cloths back on.

“So any plans for the rest of the day dear?”

“Only ones that involve you.” He says.

“Dear sweet mother, how much stamina do those two have?” Amy asks aloud.

“Think he has a brother?” Lita asks. Patty and Antiquilicus leave the scouts behind as they walk to the city to see what they can do to occupy their day, of course yes they did put their clothes back on.

“I can’t believe we just did that.” Rei says.

“Yea we’re just a bunch of perverts.” Lita says with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

“I think I’m going to be sick.” Serena says gagging of to the side.

“That was so cool.” Artimus thinks to himself.

“You know, we have a few things to talk about.” Luna says, taking Atrimus away of to side oblivious to his thoughts at the moment.

The rest of the days before the tournament are not that relevant to the story line so I won’t tell you about them and skip to the day of the tournament.

The morning sun gleamed over every bed, and everyone in one. Of course none of the Total Force were in bed at this time. Rather they were training, though not as intense as normal. The Solenoids had learned not to be bothered by the sounds of their others training in the morning. The rest of the household was not as accustomed to the sounds of fighting at 6:00 in the morning.

“Do these people get any sleep?” Ryoko asks aloud as she gets up of a couch. She looks around. The sight of Ayaka in the morning was almost enough to get up this early; pissed, hair a mess, and obviously out of it. Ryoko snickers at the look of her rival for Tenchi’s affections. Mihoshi was asleep (hey this girl could sleep through a hurricane), but her partner was not so lucky.

“What is going on here?” She asks as the sound of metal against metal wakes her from her sleep.

A quick look outside revealed that Vlad and Antiquilicus were fighting and Vlad’s sword was clanging against Antiquilicus’s chains. Dino-bot was slicing hologram targets into digital dust. Depth Charge was working on his own swordsmanship and was giving Agent Reptile a run for his money against his Katana. Super Venom was training with Razorwing by doing airborne dog fighting against virtual images low to the ground.

“Hey can’t some people get some sleep.” Rei yells, bags under her eyes revealed that she really wasn’t getting as much sleep as she needed.

“Well if some people took the initiative to train themselves for possible enemy attacks then you wouldn’t be so tired at this hour of the morning.” Dino-bot says as he drop kicks another hologram opponent.

“Give her some credit Dino-bot.” Vlad says. “At least she’s not as bad as Sailor Moon.”

“That isn’t saying much.” Depth Charge says as he rams his sword into another target.

“Only a few more days, only a few more days.” Rei keeps saying to herself. It wasn’t that she didn’t like her guests, they were polite, helpful, and that Agent Reptile had personally saved her life. But she almost couldn’t stand the constant early mornings like they could.

The morning came and went. Finally it was time for the tournament. The crowd was huge, and not just the spectators. The Total Force recognized Ranma from the incident with the Overlords of Darkness. However they were surprised to see as many people as they did. Including a particular red-head who was hanging around a familiar blond.

“Is that one of the girls that you and your team rescued?” Rabby asks Agent Reptile.

“Appears to be.” Then he noticed two other people behind them, a tall and very muscular man and a woman with black hair.

“Wait a minute, that’s Diana Prince and Clark Kent.” Agent Reptile thinks to himself. “Hey Clark.” He says as he walks up to an old ally.

“Alexander?” Clark says.

“Yea, hey Diana.”

“Hello.” She says with an unemotional tone.

“Dad, do you know him?”

“A-ko I introduce you to Alexander McLean, a.k.a. Agent Reptile.”

“So how do you know my dad?” A-ko asks.

“I am an another super hero.”

“A-ko will you get on to the tournament please. Mr. McLean and I have to talk.” Clark says.

“Okay dad.”

“You never told us you had a daughter.” Agent Reptile says.

“I didn’t think you needed to know.” Clark says.

“What’s up Clark? I know you and I have had a few differences, but what is with the attitude?”

“I didn’t think my daughter should meet you yet, if ever. She lost her best friend a few days ago, and you being the ex-padawan of the Angel of Death…”

“I get the picture…Oh Clark, Diana I would like to introduce my wife Rabby.” Agent Reptile says as a young red-head woman with a sense of pride that can be felt from just watching her walks up.

“Hello. I am Rabby McLean, and you are….”

“Clark, Clark Kent, and this is my wife Diana Kent.”

“Nice to meet you two.” She shakes their hands.

“Wait you two are married, what happened to Lois?”

“Died, years ago.” Clark says.

“I am sorry.” Agent Reptile says.

“She died after giving life to our only son. Allergic reaction to a pain medication….” Clark almost cries.

“And since Clark needed a hand, I help him with his son, and then we fell in love.”

“I didn’t see a Kent on the roster. If she is your daughter then….” Rabby was caught off by Clark raising his hand.

“We have another name we have been using so that no one saw two super heroes with the arrival of two people with the same last name.”

“Smart move.” Rabby says.

“Now if you excuse us.” Diana says.

“Of course.” Rabby says. After they are out of range of each other,

“Agent Reptile married, I feel sorry for her.” Diana says.

“Don’t. I saw the slight details of her skin, she’s a Solenoid.”

“A what?”

“I take it that you don’t get the MIB’s send out of new alien species. She’s an alien warrior. Sort of a space Amazon.” “

How ironic.” “How indeed.”

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first ever charity battle royal. Our fighters today are being sponsored to fight to raise money for our orphanage foundation.” The announcer says. “Our first fight is between local favorite Mr. Mendou, future leader of the Mendou family fortune and an American known only as Super Venom.”

“Super Venom!?!” Diana and Clark say as they look at each other.

“What is he doing in Japan?” Clark asks. (note: The Justice League and the Total Force have worked together before, as well as other super-human good guy teams. The Justice League doesn’t really like way that the Total Force acts, I.e. killing. But they have a great deal of respect for each other).

“Alright fighters you know the rules, no killing and no hitting below the belt.”

“Defeating this monster will assure Lum’s love for me undoubtedly.” Shuutarou says to himself.

“This guy is pathetic.” Super Venom thinks to himself.

“He is too cocky, arrogant to the point of foolishness, and just plain weak of heart. What do think my friend? Five minute’s tops for him to pass out by overusing his own body? Give him some credit. After all we don’t want to have his weaknesses.”

Super Venom looks his foe down, easily done when in symbiote mode when he is about 6ft7inchs. As Shuutarou tries a quick jab technique to immobilize Super Venom, he runs across a obvious problem. As the man’s fist flies towards its target, Super Venom just grabs it and pulls the man into his incoming elbow. A smack to the head causes the man’s head to snap back at a velocity which causes whiplash. Super Venom waists no time in again grabbing his foe, this time he does it with the symbiote around his left arm and uses it to grab his targets entire head. He holds it in the air for a second then leaps up and slams Shuutarou’s head into the pavement. As the fighter struggles to regain consciousness, Super Venom fires a spray of webbing which hits the man in the chest. Super Venom then throws the opponent into the side wall of the stadium and fires two more streams of webbing which stick Shuutarou to the wall like glue.

“The fight goes to Super Venom.” the ref says, while trying to not wet himself.

“Nice job.” Vlad says with a smirk on his face.

“Indeed.” Dino-bot states with a great deal of admiration.

The next battle was a little more equal: Dino-bot versus Ranma. Dino-bot walked up to the floor of the stadium. His toothy smile had a menacingly gleam to it. Ranma too was filled with self confidence. His poise was vastly different from what it had been earlier after his defeat at the hands of Darth Abominous.

“Alright. Fight!” the ref says as Dino-bot and Ranma start to battle. Maneuvering around the grounds both fighters started looking for a weak spot to take advantage of. Finding none, Dino-bot edges his foe on by doing the “come and get it” maneuver with his claws. Ranma takes him up on it and lands a kick square on Dino-bot’s chest. The force of the hit caused Dino-bot to fall back for a moment, but he used the momentum to turn and slam his tail into the side of Ranma’s head. This caused Ranma to fly across the stadium and land in a world of pain. It was only with his inhuman agility that he was able to remain in the ring. Dino-bot is surprised at how good this young man is. “Finally.” He says to himself.

“A worthy foe.” Dino-bot was not disappointed as Ranma flipped in the air and unleashed a tremendous combo. Although Dino-bot was now on the ground, he was far from done. Ranma was obviously fighting back unbearable pain in his limbs from hitting Dino-bot’s metal body with all that force. Dino-bot gets up and shacks the feeling of pain away, along with some pieces of the flooring which exploded from his impact.

“So lets start again.” Dino-bot says.

“Indeed.” Ranma replies as a cold wind comes over the arena. The cold breeze bits into both fighters. Ranma uses his impressive speed to unleash a powerhouse of a kick at Dino-bot. With equal, if not superior, reflexes, Dino-bot blocks the blow and flips Ranma into the air. Dino-bot then unleashes a kick of his own. Hitting Ranma in the face, he lands and waits for his foe’s next move. Without warning Ranma unleashes an energy blast.

“What the slag..” Dino-bot says as the blast nearly hits him. “What? Thinks Dino-bot as he assesses the situation. “Such a unorthodox attack…” At the top of his vocal emitters, Dino-bot yells

“If that is how you want to play vermin. Then take this.” Dino-bot’s laser eye fires a beam which locks onto Ranma’s head. A blast of energy, set at stun level, flies through the air and slams right into Ranma’s central nervous system. As the fighter comes crashing to the ground, the young warrior‘s body smokes from Dino-bot‘s blast. The fight is over, Dino-bot is victorious. Though the fight was intense he reigned as champion. However his diagnostics where going up like Christmas tree lights.

“How could one human cause this much damage to a transmetal with merely his own body?” Dino-bot wonders as he uses his indestructible spark to heal all his wounds.

“Such a worthy opponent I could never imagine.” Dino-bot picks the man up and carries him to the infirmary. “It would have been a tremendous honor to have had you join the Total Force. I could not have asked for a more indomitable spirit or more noble a heart as this one’s.” Dino-bot gives Ranma to the medics. “Good speed noble and honorable warrior.” Dino-bot says as he leaves to join his fellow Total Force members.

The next battle was between Vlad and Ukyou. Although Ukyou was an excellent fighter, she had no chance against Vlad’s vampirian powers. So she lasted about as long as Super Venom’s foe. Anyway on to a more interesting battle, Agent Reptile against A-ko. The match ended in a draw as neither fighter could allow themselves to use there full power and the fight took too long. Both fighters decided that the judges call of a draw was better than continuing a meaningless fight. The charity fight was a success and the Total Force bade farewell to there new friends as they left for home.

I know stupid end but there was a part in the fight between A-ko and Agent Reptile in which something very adult accidentally happened and right now if anyone says anything about it then Agent Reptile and Superman will kill me, which of course is nothing to what Wonder Woman will do so for the sake of my skin, sorry.

I like the idea of Zarana and Darth Abominous because it parallels Agent Reptile and Rabby, along with Super Venom and Eluza so that clone and original have some base likes and dislikes. It also is like Destro and Baroness in the way it works out, and gives Darth Abominous a more human side so that he isn’t some mindless machine or overzealous minion. To Ranma fans I am sorry if you are offended but I had to show how powerful Darth Abominous really is so you can understand why he is such a dangerous foe to the Total Force. Besides Ranma honestly would lose the fight anyway because even if he has all those martial arts moves he doesn’t have 1. The powers of the Force (either the dark side or light side), 2. He doesn’t have a light saber to defend against Darth Abominous’s or any idea how to fight someone with one, and 3. He doesn’t cheat (Darth Abominous also had a laser pistol at his hip and would have shot Ranma in the head he is after all a damn good marksman and would have thus killed the man/woman without a care.) Oh and if you are looking for Dino-bot Catty action, please wait for other chapters. I don’t know if it will or won’t happen so bear with me.

Converting /tmp/phpGJG5UM to /dev/stdout