Gargoyles Fan Fiction ❯ The Lost Queen ❯ The Heart of the Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I was in my college class and all of a sudden this story just popped in my head!! I created a whole other story to the Gargoyles' past and I really hope you all enjoy it!!!
 
 
Summary: The Gargoyles remember everything that happened to them 1000 years ago, but what if they don't remember exactly everything? What if a part of their memories were erased before the attack of the Vikings for a huge and deadly purpose. What they do remember is there was another queen before Katherine took the throne after her father. What if she was her younger half sister who sealed her soul away to save the castle, its people, and especially the gargoyles? Is this why Katherine hated the gargoyles before they saved her from the Vikings? Xanatos has discovered the legend and the `heart' that contains the queen's soul; she has been released but doesn't remember anything about her past or even her name. Can the gargoyles help her recover her memories? Or doing so will bring about serious consequences?
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Gargoyles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Lost Queen
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 1 - The Heart of the Night
 
 
 
Manhattan, New York
 
 
 
“Owen are you sure it's the one?”
 
“Yes sir it's definitely the crystal, shall I send it over right away?”
 
“…Yes right away please” the dark haired man hung up the phone and faced the window observing the city.
 
“Soon…” he said as he watched 6 flying objects soaring across the moonlit sky heading straight for the building known as the home of David Xanatos.
 
 
 
I know I made that one short but yeah please review if you want to read more!!!!
 
Moon Angel signing out!!!