Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ To see you smile. ❯ When did I start to care? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 04/22/2007, 11:49pm.
Authors Note:
Gah! It didn't keep any of the separators I have placed in the original document. I'll be working on fixing that soon.
Onto it then.==^-^==.

Theme/Prompt: 23: Weak Heart.
(!2:32am. It took me forever to pick which theme to do. ;-_-;.)

Claim:
Genjo Sanzo and Son Goku. No pairings or shounen-ai.

Warning: Out of Character-ness. I'm putting this in all of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was supposed to be cold and not give a damn about anything or anyone other than himself.
Only somehow that had been tampered with by a certain monkey. The aforementioned one had sustained an injury during battle earlier and due to a small infection it caused him to have a light fever. Which according to Hakkai should have broken or at least started going down about midnight.
It was almost two in the morning and still the same.

For the moment with Hakkai and Gojyo sharing a room next door he was left alone with both Goku and his own thoughts.
Logic states that the monkey will wake up later and complain about being hungry, He'll whack him with the harisen and they can continue westward. His thoughts though were on when.

Upon hearing a light noise from Goku he glanced over as golden eyes started to slowly open. "Sanzo..?"
He couldn't help to smirk a little. At least he got an answer
to one thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Auth ors Note:
Wow, that's short. Later people!.==^-^==.
04/23/2007, 01:36am.

P.S. MediaMiner . org is holding a maximum fanfic contest.
Definitely worth checking out.;b.

04/23/2007, 01:38am.