Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ To see you smile. ❯ When hold up's go wrong. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 07/13/2007, 10:37pm.
Authors Note:
I would have updated this sooner had I known I still had my claim. For over a month I thought I lost it.
I got to check and I still have it.:).

Claim: Genjo Sanzo and Son Goku. No pairing or shounen-ai.
No.1: Bulls eye.
Pre-journey, Sanzo and long haired Goku.
Happy Friday the 13th.==^-^==.
//////////////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


"Drop the gun or I'll kill the kid."
On their way back to the temple from a task given to Sanzo from the Sanbutsushin, the two were ambushed by a small group of demon bandits.

One of them had Goku at knife point and Sanzo had his gun carefully aimed at the demon. The other two were on either side of Sanzo at least three feet away. Ready to strike when he dropped the weapon.

Unfortunately for them he wasn't deciding whether or not to drop the gun, he was lining up his shot and fired. After being freed Goku ran and knocked one demon out while Sanzo shot the other one.

After all was done Goku was standing near Sanzo with his arms behind his head. He had a cocky smile on his face. "Ya know for bandits they sure weren't bright."
////////

Authors Note:
Referring to Goku's last line. They heard them before they came out and made their presence physically known.
I know that things could have gone differently but I wanted to get this in to the 30_Smiles community. Another two weeks and I really would have lost my claim.:p.

Have a good day or night or both or whatever.==^-^==.
07/14/2007, 04:06am.