Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ ~~LOST LOVE~~ ❯ Doll ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
~~LOST LOVE~~NILREBThe normal boys with strange ablities were told to investigate a house, which people say is HAUNTED. Just try to pretend the boys in a haunted house, a ghost thought Sanzo was her long lost fiancee. Need I say more? Only 3 words. READ. THE. STORY.
zozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozo zozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozozoz
CHAPTER ONE
The boys were now in a big scary-looking, haunted house. They decided to stay in, it's more better than camping in the cold, damp ground. "Wow, at least we don't have to sleep in the rain, for the first time" Gojyo streched in the old sofa.
haven't you noticed how hard the rain is? Even I can't stand sleeping there" Hakkai replied. Settling himself in a comfy but dusty armchair. "Where's the zaru?"Sanzo said, his eyes off the window which is pouring rain hard. "Goku? He said he wanted to explore the house, he migth be on the second floor, somewhere..." Hakkai said. "Leave him alone, he just wants to do something" Gojyo added. "Whatever...." And Sanzo went out of the room.
Sanzo went out, there was a small silence between them. "Boring house? Right?" Gojyo said, lazily. "Yeah, I wonder why we even bother stay here?" Hakkai said.
flashback//

It was like any other day, the sun shining, Hakkai reading some comics, Goku pigging out, Gojyo reading a issue of Playboy and Sanzo sitting down in a corner, staring at a vacant space of nothing...
not to forget the sudden movements of materials. Like the cup that keeps filling itself with cold beer every time Gojyo empties it. Or the small dolls that seem to be alive, doing a victory dance around Sanzo, who is still in the same position of staring at the blank space in front of him. Pretending not to be bothered by the fact that the dolls think that Sanzo is their God.
nothing stange is going on, life is as usual, booooorrriiiiiinnnnnggggg.
KNOCK, within the second knock, the door was thrown off it's hinges and on the floor. "Great, we need a new door..." Gojyo said, really lazily. Not even taking his eyes off his magazine. "Sorry, 'bout that!" the visitor said. It was small girl around the age of 12 or 13, orange-haired, short, but has really big breast.
Lilin, you grown big, haven't you?" Hakkai said, putting his comics away. "Hiya guys! Long time no see!" the orange-haired girl said. Gojyo just lifted two fingers off his magazine to show that he was consious that Lilin was there.
Lilin" Goku said. After swallowing a cup of ice cream and before swallowing another. Sanzo, still in the same position, staring at the vacant space, doing nothing, acting like a statue.
I was wondering can you guys do me a favor?" Lilin asked, in her most sweeyest voice. "What?" Hakkai asked, in a voice mixed with both assurance and freaking out by the fact that Lilin's face was close to him. In fact, too close, since, their noses are almost touching.
trying to find the right words."... there's this house on the top of Forest Lake, where we stayed the last time we went camping-"
a minute! You stayed at Eden's creek?" Gojyo said, finally dropping his Playboy. "Stupid thing to do" Goku said. "Hey, it's not my fault, we were assigned to stay there! So we stayed but...." she just trailed off.
Lilin? What happened next?" Hakkai asked. "On our first night there, we heard this moaning, sort of a girl crying. My companion checked it out but saw nothing. So we decided it was the wind, then I just went out to get a glass of water when...
was this girl, she was wearing a wedding gown. I freaked out, I wanted to scream but I felt that there was a lump on my throat. She was really scary! She said something like: 'My beloved, where are you? Why have you abandoned me on our wedding?' something like that. She disappeared afetr that, I ran back to my companions and told them everything that han happened. So, the next day we went straight back here in Forest Lake" she took a deep breath. The three were so engrossed with the whole story that even Goku stopped eating.
'till now Filamina is still trying to find her beloved"everyone jumped when Sanzo said that. When they turned he was holding an ancient book and his glasses on. "Sanzo! Stop that!" Gojyo said, one of his hand clutching his heart. "You almost gave me a heartattack!" All he received was a smirk "Goodie, at least I can have the sofa" Sanzo said.
who's Filamina?" Hakkai asked. "She was the owner of that broken down old house..." he added looking out of the window. "...she was to be married to her sweetheart, but he met an accident, so he died. But no one told her, so she thought that he abandoned her. And she committed suicide at the their wedding night" he still didn't take his eyes off the window.
do you know this stuff? Even I don't know that!" Hakkai asked, surprise at Sanzo's knowledge. "I'm the last descendant of her family, duh.... I'm suppose to know these stuff, she's my great-great-great aunt, I suppose" everybody was amazed at what they heard.
anyways, I want you guys to stop her... help her or something..." Lilin pleaded. Sanzo laughed, almost evily, "Oh I don't think Aunt Filamina will like it...." but Hakkai added. "Sure, we'll try to help... I think..."
well, it's much more better than doing homework" Gojyo added. "Yay!" Goku jumped up and down "I get to see a ghost!" while Sanzo raised a brow.
OF FLASHBACK

that means it's my fault that were stuck with this assignment?" Hakkai asked. "No, almost and kind of... well, our ghost lady isn't here" Gojyo said. "I'll just take up some heat signals..." Hakkai took something from his bag.and started to take up some readings.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
house was scary, ghost or no ghost, it sure could freak anybody. Well... except for Goku, who just walk through the doors and into the room with no fear. To him it was a big maze that he just need to get through.

Scary? I prefer the term, boring, stupid and pathetic. Lilin is such a big baby, there's nothing here but antiques... oh, lookie what's that?

The boy with no fear tredge on the room. It was a doll, somehow it flicker his memory. Something is weird about that doll, yes, it was one of those old-fashioned kind. Curly-haired and red, blue eyes, a pink little dress, with laces. Something, about this doll... but what? I never had a doll before, obviously. I buy actionfigures, duh, but something..... what?
in thoughts,he dug in his memories as hard as he can. But to no avail, he hasn't found a match.
was so grasped in his thoughts that he didn't notice the shadow that passed by. A ghostly hand reached out to touch him, closer and closer, until....

AsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAs AsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsAsA

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! "
and Gojyo ran upstairs as soon as they heard Goku's scream. They reached the second floor and opened the door to the last room in the floor.
ARE....you ok?" Hakkai asked. He and Gojyo stared at Goku, he was with Sanzo, who gave him a whack with his infamous fan. "What happened here?" Gojyo asked, very iritated.
zaru was just looking at some dolls..." Sanzo said, lighting a cigarette,"...I just want to check him up but then he went screamin' his head off like crazy"
not my fault! You were so mysterious and all that I didn't notice you were there!" Goku protested. "Too busy with dolls... wait give me that!" Sanzo wanted to insult him some more but when he saw the doll he grabbed it from Goku.
Now you want to play dolls?" Gojyo joked. But it seemed that Sanzo doesn't want to fight, he directly went out of the room and entered to his. The one left were dumbstrucked, "Sanzo is hiding something from us...." Hakkai suspects.
what?" Gojyo asked. "We'll talk about that tomorrow, right now it's time to hit the sack, off you two"

DoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoD oDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDoDo

It's still here! It's still here! I never knew that they left it here. My bestfriend, my beloved FILAMINA....

IiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIi IiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiI iIiIiIiIiIiIi

Author: Hello, minna, I am new with the fanfic thing so be nice, ok? I know the story sucks but I had writer's block, so I didn't do much proper thinking...... suggestion? e-mail me: ernesseberlin@yahoo.com. Oh, wonder why I called myself 'essenre nilreb'? Look at me e-mail add and my pen name, familiar? ;-) SAYONARA!....