Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ A Female Goku ❯ Goku ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: A Female Goku
By: Sephira-san (who else)
pairing: GokuxGona
Warnings: slight cussin (from Sanzo, Gojyo, Hakkai & Goku), fighting...
Rating: T
Disclaimer: I own only Gona



"So, Hakkai how's our little monkey?" Gojyo gave a laugh.

"He's still out." Hakkai placed a wet rag on Goku's forehead. "He was mumbling a name, tossing and turning, but he seems to be settled down now."

Sanzo sat in a chair at a table in the room. He knew this wasn't the first time that this has happened to Goku. It happened sometime ago before they met up with Gojyo and Hakkai once again. 'He's mumbled that name once before.' Sanzo thought.

"Gojyo, Sanzo, watch him why I go fetch some more water for Goku." Hakkai held the bowl and walked out of the room.

"Well, isn't this something." Gojyo sat on the floor with his back against the bed.

"What do you mean?" Sanzo's eyes never left the paper.

"We have to keep an eye on the sleeping monkey. Hakkai better bring back food just incase the shrimp wakes up." he inhaled the cigeratte he had.

"Don't complain, kappa or you'll join his sleeping ass." Sanzo placed a new cigeratte between his lips and lit it. He was thinking back to when this first happened. He had just finished seeing the Three Aspects and one of the monks had come looking for Sanzo.

~*~

Sometime ago:

"Sanzo...Sanzo..." called a man.

Groaning, Sanzo looked at the bald monk that stopped before him. "What has he done now?" the words just left his lips.

"He has done nothing, but something is wrong with him." he told him.

"Take me then." Sanzo followed close behind him as they approached. "Goku."

Goku's eyes were wide with saddness. "I...I...I...Gah..." he grabbed his chest. This feeling was just too intense for him and he passed out.

Sanzo picked the boy up and carried him away. This was a bit puzzling of what just happened, but maybe Goku could explain to him.

Goku was placed on the bed. Sanzo placed a wet rag on his forehead and suddenly Goku started mumbling, but this he could understand. "Go...Gona..." he said.

'Gona??? Whose this Gona?' Sanzo asked himself.

Goku's golden eyes popped open and he saw Sanzo looking at him. "Wha...What happened?"

"I was going to ask you the samething. You were in pain it seemed Goku. What happened?" he asked.

"I had a feeling...It was..." Goku paused so he could form the right words, but nothing came to him.

"Who is Gona?" Sanzo just stared at him.

"Who?" he was puzzeled.

"You repeated the name Gona." Sanzo lit a cigeratte.

"I don't know anyone by that name, Sanzo." Goku pleaded wtih him.

~*~

'And now it seemed that this time it was too intense for him to handle. The feeling he got at that time was intense, but he was out only for 20 minutes.' he told himself.

"Oh...Is he ever going to wake up." groaned Gojyo. "I can think of plenty of things to do right now."

Sanzo had heard his complaining long enough. He got up and brought out his gun. It was placed right against Gojyo's forehead. "You complain about not getting laid again...Then I will be more than happy to put a hole in that useless head of yours."

"Oh my..." Hakkai gave a little laugh. "I don't think he's kidding, Gojyo. Yes, it's been about 2 hours since Goku passed out. He should recover soon."

"All right, you stinkin' priest." Gojyo pushed the gun away. "I'll sit here like a good little boy." sarcasim made it's way out of his mouth.

"Hakkai..." said a voice.

"Goku, your awake." he smiled.

"How long was I asleep?" he asked.

"About 2 hours now." Hakkai moved the bowl of water away. "Do you remember what happened, Goku?"

"We were walking...Hakuryu couldn't transform into a Jeep, because the road was too narrow, so, we walked. I got this feeling. It was saddness, hate, scared. Sanzo." he looked at the priest. "I've had this feeling before."

"Oh, this is going to be something." Hakkai said.

"Got something to tell us, priest?" Gojyo had a big smile on his face as he looked at Sanzo.

Sanzo just glared at them.