Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ A Female Goku ❯ Gona No Longer Herself ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: A Female Goku
By: Sephira-san (who else)
pairing: GokuxGona
Warnings: slight cussin (from Sanzo, Gojyo, Hakkai & Goku), fighting...
Rating: T
Disclaimer: I own only Gona


"Kou...Kou...." called Doku catching up to him.

"What do you want, Doku?" Kou just kept walking.

"Gona isn't in her room...Where is she?" he asked.

"Ni over heard our conversation yesterday. I am certain he has taken her somewhere." Kou was getting upset all over again.

"My lord..." Yaone called to him.

"Yes." this time he stopped walking.

"I found Gona." she started.

"Where?" he asked.

"Sh...A..." she looked at the floor and then found his face again. "You're not going to like it, my lord."

"Where...is...she, Yaone." Kou wasn't in the mood to play games.

"Gyokumen has her." she told him.

"That crazed bitch." Kougaiji took off running.

"Kou wait." Doku looked at Yaone. "Let's go."



"Gona..." he burst into the room.

"Hello darling." smiled Gyokumen.

"You know what I came for, mother." Kou snarled at her.

"Oh you mean my pet." an evil look on her face and she pointed.

Kou's light purple eyes followed her hand and they grew wide. "Gona." he whispered. Walking to her and kneeling down Kou reached his hand out. "Gona."

"No..." Gona cried.

"What's wrong?" Kou asked. "Gona, it's me Kougaiji."

"Get...Away." she yelled at him.

He studied her eyes. 'Something isn't right.' "What did you do to her?"

"Pet, it's Kougaiji. Don't you want to say hi." came a high pitched voice.

"Get that bunny out of her face and tell me what you did to her." Kou shouted.

Gyoukumen got off her chair and kneeled beside Gona. Her right hand brushing Gona's hair. "You are frightening my pet."

Ni was beside Gona as well whispering in her ear. "You see the anger in his eyes, pet??? He wants to take his frustrations out on you sexually, but we would never let him ravish you."

Kou just stared at Gona, he saw the golden collar around her neck and the chain that was attached to it. He saw Ni whispering in her right ear. "What are you telling her."

Gona's green eyes looked at Gyokumen. "Save me from him Mistress."

"Save you from who?" he asked.

"Him..." Gona pointed to Kougaiji.

"What did you do to Gona, you worthless bitch." Kou was filled with anger. He looked at Gona's eyes and knew they weren't the same green eyes he use to see and then it hit him. "I will return for her."

"Make her more terrified if him." Gyokumen ordered.

"As you wish." Ni, still holding his bunny, talked to Gona. "Lord Kougaiji is the one who uses your power to kill."



"Onii-chan..." called Lirin from down the hall.

"Go away..." he ordered.

"Uh...." Lirin caught up with him. "I want to help with Gona."

Narrowing his eyes at her, his mouth opened. "What do you know, Lirin?"

"I was just walking by and heard Ni talking to her. Something about how you are using her." Lirin told him.

"My lord, is this true?" Yaone asked.

"Gyokumen and Ni are putting Gona against me." Kou said.

"But how, Kou?" Doku was a bit confused.

"He's keeping her drugged." he told them.

Doku, Yaone and Lirin all gasped. How could this be??? Gona was a smart girl. There was no way she could believe anything they say about Kougaiji.