Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Just for one Touch ❯ Just for one Touch ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CTFA- OOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAY!! I've written really horrible fics... well to tell the truth I have only written one... 'Death, Rebirth, and back again' and I must admit I suck ass...

Vince- yes you do!

CTFA- *Glare*

Vince- *gulps*

CTFA- WELL whatever I wanted to do something romantic this time, so this piece of crap came out... it is based on Saiyuki Gaiden, and have Yaoi hints... Homura/Goku pairings!OH! and some caracters may be OOC, but.... whatever, Here it goes! Review please!

Disclamer- don't own Saiyuki....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- **--**-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Just for one touch...

Just for a touch...

He ran... with all his strenth... he couldn't stand it...

Just for a smile...

He didn't want to stay in that office... He knew, Oh God, how he knew... He knew he would never love him back... because...

Just for a glance...

...why? no one knew... he ran as fast as he could... He wanted to arrive as far as he could from the man who broke his heart into little pieces... away from the man who was everything for him... away from the man who didn't exchanged his feelings... away from his sunlight...away... From Konzen...

Just for being at you side...

Goku arrived to a beautiful field covered with flowers, the place he always used to play in... his beautiful golden eyes covered with tears... he has taken all his courage to tell Konzen that he loved him... but...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-

FLASHBACK

Goku was sitting on the floor drawing, while Konzen was doing his paper work, Goku shily glanced at the god on the desk, His beauty never failed to amuse him... Konzen was just to beautiful... his sun-kissed Blond hair, his beautiful amenyst eyes... Goku just stared... Konzen looked up when he felt someone staring at him...

"What? Is there something on my face" Konzen said coolly, his eyes still placed on the youth before his eyes.

Goku bit his lip... He tried to speak but remaind silent...

" ch' Baka..."

Konzen resumed to his paperwork... but he knew Goku was still staring at him... and that pissed him off... He wanted to punch him... but something keeped him from doing it...

"Ne, Konzen..."

Konzen looked up

"What?"

" I... Konzen... I..." Goku bit his lip...

" What?!, monkey?!"He was really pissed off now... But he managed to control himself down...

" Listen you Baka Monkey... I have really TOO much work, and you are just distracting me for nothing!!!"

"..."

Konzen was about to tell something else, but he was cut from Goku... saying the thing he didn't expected to hear...

"Ai shiteru, Konzen..."

That did it... Konzen stood up in rage... making his chair to fall, and all he paper work to fly... he neared Goku and Punched him hard on the face...

" DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?!?!?!?!"

Goku just stared his big Golden eyes covered with tears... His worst nightmare ... had just turned in reality...

" DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THE WORDS YOU HAVE JUST SAID!?!?!, DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IS LOVE?!?! No, you don't... you know why... Because you are stupid... yes you are simply stupid..."

"Konzen... I really love you..."

" YOU ARE AN HERETIC YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOVE!"

"Demo... I really Love you... I'm not lying... I love-"

"DON'T YOU GET YOU ARE JUST A BURDEN TO ME?!?!?!?!?!"

That did it... Goku couldn' stand it... he slapped Konzen hard across the face... and ran...

-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*--*-*-

Goku's pov

Why?

Why did this had to happen... Konzen had never treated me like this...

//Why Konzen?...//

Then I noticed a man leaning on the Sakura tree... I couldn't say what was he doing there cause he had his had covering his face... I don't understand why... but I know that the man is crying... I cleaned my tears... I felt sorry for him, and so I neared him, my heart punding fast as I neared him. I didn't want him to cry, I didn't want anyone to cry. So I stepped next to him, and he didn't noticed me...

-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*--*-*-

Homura's pov

I should have known... I should have noticed that he would never had loved me.

I should have realised he loved Konzen Douji... I should realised that... Son Goku would never be mine...

I was too deep in my thoughts to notice a figure aproching me...

" Ne, oni-chan, why are you crying?"

I snaped my head up, just to find myself staring into two big, innocent, and... sad? Golden eyes...

" Are you okay?"

He aproched at me... and sat by my side... I was silent... still nervouse by the thought of having the one I had been spying on right beside me...

"I don't know If I can be for help... but I can hear your problems... I think..."

I smiled... the thing I never expected to do again... he was trying his best to cheer me up... I think... that it is time... for me to tell him...

"So what's your name, first?"

" Homura"

" I'm Goku, nice to meet you"

My smile grew bigger... he was just too innocent...

" I already know you..."

He looked at me confused...

"You do?"

"Yes"

" Why were you crying?"

I wanted to tell him... I wanted to tell him I loved him since the day he arrived to heaven... I wanted... but

"You wouldn't understand"

He looked at me with a hurt expression... and then smiled sadly and looked down hugging his legs tightly to his chest...

" So, you think so, too..., yes I should have imagined that I was useless to everyone..."

I looked at him with disbelief, what had happened to him?, In all the days I have been spying on his I had never seen him in such a depressed state... we remaind silent for a While... and I took all my courage...

" You know... How many times I wanted to be at your side?"

He looked up at me in confusion... and I continued...

" You know... how many times I wanted to be the soil you stepped on, just to let your feets touch me?"

" You know... how many times I wanted to be the banket that covers you at night, just to keep you warm?

" You know... how many times I wanted to be the sun shinning over you head, just to watch you smile everyday?

" You know... how many times I wanted to be the flower field you played in, just to play with you?"

I looked at him... tears again in my eyes... he just looked up at me in confusion... I turned away again...

" You know... how many times I wanted to kill those bastards Kamis, just bacause of looking at you in disgust?

" You know... how many times I wished to be Konzen Douji or even a white bird, just to touch?

" I would have given my powers, my inmortality... I would have given everything..."

I looked at him again... the expression on his face... I don't know what it means...

" I would have given My life... I would have sold my soul... If only... I could touch... one time...

"Because I love you, Son Goku, Great Sage, Equal To Heaven. And even If I'm tortured by this sin of mine, I would not care...because... I love you...and...Just For One touch I would have given my sanity-"

I was interruped when I felt to little arms around my neck, and a little head placed on my shoulder...

" If just touch me, Homura, would have given you peace and comfort... then you can have me..."

I couldn't belive my ears...

" Homura, I don't want you to suffer... and if you have given your life just for one touch from me, then I'll be yours even without selling your soul..."

I couldn't fight anymore... and so I grapped my arms around his little body, and pressed it against mine...

" I'll be yours, Homura, I promise..."

I wished this could have last like that forever... but little we knew...

Because that same day...

Seiten Taisen Son Goku was released... for the first time...

That same day...

I lost him...

That same day...

We were imprisioned...

- OWARI-

-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*

CTFA- Another piece of crap for my collection...

Vince- Y- YOU CAN'T END IT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!

CTFA- Who says so?

Vince- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! MAKE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!

CTFA- F*CK YOU!!!! I WILL NOT CONYINUE UNLESS ANYBODY ELSE TELLS ME!!!!!

Vince- TELL HER TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!

CTFA- URUSEI!!!!!!!!! Well guys... Review please! And decide Sequel? Or No Sequel? But you must admit this is a piece of crap!