Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Peaches?! ❯ Panda Scribble ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

[Chapter 3: Panda Scribble?]

People were already running out of the tent, all knowing that something bad happened.

"Eh?" Goku widened his eyes. "What's going on?"

The first two Shikigamis from the paintings have turned into giants so huge that they could cover the whole town when put together. Now they started destroying buildings in plain sight.

"Damn it, what a mess you've made," Sanzo grumbled, shooting the monsters with his spirit-ascending gun.

No use. The bullets just went straight through them.

Gojyo grabbed Fa Zhuo by the collars. "All right, old man," he screeched. "You have a ton of explaining to do!!!"

Fa Zhuo stammered. "Well, I-it's kind of…"

"Let me guess, " Sanzo interrupted. "Those talismans are used to seal those Shikigamis up, don't they?"

Fa Zhuo nodded nervously. "I swear I was going to tell you, misters! I swear!!!"

"Bakero!!! You should have told us earlier!!!" Gojyo cried.

Goku tapped his chin thoughtfully. "So, the only way to get them all back is to use these talismans? Sounds easy!!!"

SMACK!!!

"Itai yo!!!" Goku cried. "What did I ever do to you?!"

"You released all the monsters, damn monkey!!!" Sanzo yelled angrily.

"Calm down, misters," Fa Zhuo said. "The only thing you have to do is to get the third monster to go back to its scroll and they will all go back."

"And what if we didn't?" Sanzo asked.

"If you didn't get them all back by midnight, I'm afraid the worse will be assumed, misters."

The two Shikigamis roared, drowning in the sounds of screaming people in the air.

"Perfect!" Gojyo said sarcastically. "So much for not fighting!"

Goku looked around. "Dakedo…where is the third monster?"

"Hmph, I assume it must be a crab Shikigami that you made yourself, right old man?" Sanzo told him curtly.

"Well, it's not much of a monster…" Fa Zhuo said slowly.

A bright light suddenly flashed over them. The third monster was out.

"Get ready, Goku," Sanzo commanded. "The third monster will come this way!"

Goku summoned his staff. "I'm ready!" he declared.

Gojyo took his weapon and got into a fighting position. Until…

"I'm freeeeee!!!" a voice came from the light. A LITTLE girl voice.

Gojyo relaxed an iota. [What?!]

Instead of seeing a horrible monster as expected, they saw something looked like a badly drawn little panda, with a small flower in clipped on the ear and was wearing a small pink dress.

And if you see it up close, it looked horribly drawn. The panda's eyes were huge, and the huge smile was frozen on its face. It looked like a drawing of a 3-year old.

Sanzo put his gun down. "You must be kidding."

"That's the third monster? And you actually drew that?" Goku asked Fa Zhuo.

"Well…yes, I did, misters." Fa Zhuo answered.

"Well, it looks more like graffiti to me, old man," Gojyo said sadistically. "You call that a masterpiece? Seriously!"

Gojyo grabbed a talisman from Fa Zhuo's shaking hand, and approached the panda scribble.

"Oh, freedom!!!" the little panda scribble said happily. "I've never felt so happy all my life!"

Gojyo went in front of the panda scribble, and showed her the talisman.

"Eeeeeek!!!" the panda scribble shrieked, then started sobbing.

Gojyo felt stiff. "Are you serious?"

"How mean you are to me!" the panda scribble cried. "I never went out of my scroll all my life, and now your forcing me to go back again? Mou kechiii!!!"

"There, there little panda," Fa Zhuo cooed. "What do me to do to make you feel better again?"

"Well," the panda scribble stopped crying. "I would like to have a date with a handsome man, please."

"And if someone dated you, you'll go back to the scroll?"

"Anything!!!" the panda scribble said in her little girl voice. "I would like to remember this night forever!"

A sudden thought raced through Goku, and then he suddenly tiptoed away from the growing crowd. Gojyo grabbed him from his shirt.

"And just where do you think you're going, monkey?" Gojyo asked coolly.

"I know what your thinking!" Goku yelled while trying to squirm away from Gojyo. "I'm not dating her!"

"You're the one who caused all this mess!" Gojyo yelled back.

"So why should I date tha-that THING?!" Goku whined.

"Don't you feel sorry for her?!" Gojyo asked him.

Gojyo let go of Goku and he landed ungracefully to the dirt. "Here your date, panda-chan."

Panda scribble cried again. "You're mean! I wanted to date a handsome man, not a really ugly little monkey!!!"

"I'm not a monkey!" Goku yelled, stamping his foot.

Panda scribble looked at Gojyo. There was something on those cartoon-ish eyes…

A sudden thought went to Gojyo. He started tiptoeing away from them; until Sanzo grabbed his shirt the way he grabbed Goku's.

"Now where are you going?" Sanzo asked sternly.

"Ooh!!! I want to date Gojyo-kun!!!" the panda scribble said happily.

"No way I'm dating her!!!" Gojyo yelled.

"Don't you feel sorry for her?!" Goku asked, glaring at him.

"Oh, you have some nerve to copy me, you little---"

SMACK! SMACK!

"Urusee!" Sanzo yelled, slapping them both with his fan. "Gojyo, go date that thing."

"But Sanzo---"

Sanzo grabbed him by the collars. "Two things, okay?! Either, you date that creature or fight those Shikigamis!"

"But why can't I fight them?" Gojyo whined.

Sanzo looked at the panda, then back at him. "That panda wants you, all right. You have four hours `till midnight."

Sanzo let go of him. "If you screw this up, I'll kill you."

Gojyo gulped.

Goku started fighting with the spider Shikigami. Sanzo already started shooting the dragon Shikigami. Gojyo just watched them until he felt the panda scribble's paw touch his hand.

"Shall we go now, Gojyo-kun?" the panda scribble asked shyly.

"We-well I---"

"Have fun, you two!" Goku trilled before continuing to fight the monster.

Gojyo sighed unhappily. [This is not my day.]

[T.B.C.]