Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Peaches?! ❯ Curse Reversed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 people!!!

Oh, and hey!!! Did you know this story is a PARODY from an episode in Ranma? It was so cute and funny that I edited it Saiyuki style!!!

Hehe, just thought you wanted to know!!! ^_^

Holler me if my English sucks!!!

(Author's Notes: […] symbolize thoughts)

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

[Chapter 2: Curse Reversed]

WHOOOOSSSSHHH!!! SMACK!!!

"Ow!!!" Gojyo screamed. "What the hell?!"

He gripped the back of his head, which was hit by some kind of hard paper. With half-closed eyes, he bent and picked up something lying on the dirt.

A huge paper fan. More like a holy paper fan.

[Which can only mean one thing…]

"Ha ha ha!!!" a little boy's voice cried. "You missed!!!"

SMACK!!!

"Itee…" Gojyo heard him cry.

"Hmph," a low bass voice said. "Stupid monkey."

Gojyo looked at the holy fan again. [Hey, that sounds like---]

"Sanzo!!!" Goku whined. "Mou haraheta!!!"

"You just ate, kono kuso saru!!! Chikusho…" Sanzo grumbled.

Gojyo chuckled. [It's a fucking small world after all.]

The spring festival was still going strong, that more and more people were coming every minute. Gojyo just ate some cold tofu and ice cream after he completely stuffed himself, and he just won a new lighter and economy-packed Marlboro's from those game booths, but he was running out of loot. And the night was still young…

[Who knows? Maybe Sanzo-sama will cut me some slack just this once. It's not his money anyways.] Gojyo thought, running after them.

"Oi!!! Namagusa bouzu!!!" he said, almost towering behind the blonde priest.

Sanzo suddenly turned his head to his direction, and then gave the redhead such a cold death glare that would have burned holes on people's backs.

"I see you've found my fan," Sanzo said, grabbing the fan from Gojyo's hands.

Gojyo suddenly had the urge to tell the monk the reason how he found the found the stupid fan, but then he reconsidered.

[I'm not in the mood to be killed tonight.] he thought with a shudder.

"What a coincidence," Sanzo continued. "I thought you were screwing someone just now."

"Naturally," Gojyo replied. "But Hakkai forced me to come here."

Sanzo smirked. "Join the club."

"Ne, Sanzo! There a show back there and it'll start soon!!!" Goku called, and then disappeared in the crowd.

Gojyo looked around, and then saw a huge tent with lots of people going inside. A huge signboard was placed outside, and the crowd eyes sparkled with interest.

"The Cursed Paintings of Fa Zhuo," Gojyo read from the signboard. "Ooh!!! Sounds scary!!!" he added, faking a shiver.

"Tsk," Sanzo grunted. "Sounds like one of those money corruptors."

"Nah, admission looks free."

"Great." The monk said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Sanzo!" Goku called again." Ah, Gojyo!!! I thought you were screwing someone!!!"

Sweatdrop.

"Does he even know what that means?!" Gojyo hissed.

Sanzo narrowed his eyes. "Don't ask me."

They were now inside the tent, and there was a huge stage with three huge vertical scrolls rolled up the ceiling and fastened with a rope to make the scrolls roll down when the rope is jerked. A Chinese man came up the stage, and everyone was now silenced.

"Behold!!! The three cursed paintings of the Fa clan I now present to you!!! They were drawn with a cursed brush, and colored with cursed paint, and were painted on cursed scrolls!!!" Fa Zhuo said with a booming voice.

"Cursed, cursed, cursed! Everything is cursed! What the hell does this guy take us for?!" Gojyo whispered annoyingly.

"After they've been drawn by my relatives, they've all experienced deaths a year after!!! And now after they've all been passed from generation to generation, I'll show the world the cause of their deaths!!! The first painting!!!" he yelled, jerking down the rope of the first scroll. Everyone held their breath.

"A huge spider Shikigami!!! My grandfather has drawn it, and he died of a fire accident after a year!!!" Fa Zhuo said. The crowd ooooohed and aaaaahed.

The drawing showed a scary spider Shikigami, but drawn not too terribly either. A talisman was on the lower left part of the scroll.

"The second painting!!! A dragon Shikigami!!! It has been drawn by my father before he died of an incurable disease!!!" Fa Zhuo boomed, opening the second scroll. More ooooohs and aaaaahs.

But there was another talisman was on the painting.

"Why would anyone put a talisman on an ordinary painting?" Gojyo asked. "Seems unnatural."

"Saa ne," Sanzo seemed bothered too. "Unless…"

"Unless what?" the redhead asked nervously.

"And now my latest masterpiece," Fa Zhuo yelled, ready to jerk down the third scroll.

He jerked the rope down to reveal the third painting, but a flash of a chocolate blur suddenly passed all through the paintings.

It was Goku.

"Yeah!!!" Goku cried triumphantly, holding three strips of paper in one hand. "I got `em!!!"

Except they weren't ordinary strips of paper. They were all talismans. All from those three paintings.

"Why you stupid monkey!!!" Gojyo yelled.

"Oh no!!!" Fa Zhuo panicked. "Look what you have just done!!!"

People also started panicking, not really caring what the third painting looked like at all.

Then bright lights suddenly flashed from the paintings, and they all went in different directions.

[Uh oh.]

[T.B.C.]