Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Morning Musings ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hie minna! ~ ^_^ This is my First Fic….i'm not very proud of it, though…it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to…anyway, read on..if you're still here, that is..

Disclaimer : I don't own the any Saiyuki characters, not Goku, not Sanzo, not Hakkai, nor Gojyo, not even Homura, or Kougaiji, not even-um, I think I get the picture…

Pairings: Sanzo x Goku - my fave pairing! ^-^

@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Morning Musings.

Goku's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, and stared above, towards the room's ceiling. A small smile crept up my face as images of last night flashed through my mind. Images of Sanzo running his long, slender fingers through my hair, Sanzo caressing my cheek, Sanzo lips on my own, his tongue dipping in and out of my mouth, his hands, his hands….I felt my face heat up at that last thought.

I turned my head a little to the left to get a better look at Sanzo, who had his arms looped loosely around me. He eyes were closed, and his face looked calm and peaceful. He seemed even more beautiful like that, I thought, without his usual scowl and angry glare. Even his hair seemed to shine more brighter, glinting in the rays of the sun that crept in through the holes of the curtain. I thought back to the first time I saw him, way back then, when I was still locked up in that cold and dark cave at Mt. Gogyo. I thought that he was the sun, and that the sun was coming to me. My smile grew wider. Sanzo had given me freedom, he had given me a new life…Sanzo had saved me. Sanzo was my sun. And for that I owe him my life. I had told him that, once, when we were still at the Chou An. He was quiet for a moment , and he had gazed at me with an unreadable expression, before turning away and saying that I could go and die in a ditch for all he cared. And I had replied that I would die in a ditch, if it was for him or if he wanted me too. The next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor with a gigantic bump on my head, with Sanzo towering above me, clutching his paper fan, and a furious expression on his face. Bakasaru, he shouted, I don't know what I'm saying, and that he could take care of himself, and that he certainly did not need anybody dying for him. Then he stromed out of the room, leaving me all alone. Later on I had learned from the temple monks that Sanzo's master, Koumyo Sanzo, had died protecting Sanzo one rainy night, when youkai attacked the temple that they were at. It seemed that Koumyu Sanzo was the only one that Sanzo had any respect for. And that was also why Sanzo despised the rain, because it reminded him of that night. I had felt really bad after that, and I ran off in search of Sanzo to apologize. Sanzo had gazed at me again with that same unreadable expression before calling me an idiotic monkey as his hand ruffled my spiky hair gently.

But even though he had said that he didn't need any protecting, I knew that I would still be willing to die for him. No matter what he claims.

Sanzo's POV

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was gold. I started, and moved my head backwards a bit. Then I realized that I was staring right into Goku's golden eyes. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his warm breath on my own face. My gaze traveled down to his lips, which had tasted as delicious as they looked. Wait a minute, I thought, as I peered closely into his usually enigmatic orbs, what's wrong with the saru? He seemed like he was a million miles away, the way his eyes were unfocused. Hmph. I definitely did not like that. I wanted Goku to be as close as possible to me, physically and mentally. Dammit, I wanted him, alright? I mean, besides his beautiful face, and even more beautiful body, Goku was a really unique and special person. Tch'. I mentally scoffed at myself. I'm really getting too mushy for my own good. And duh, of course he's unique, he was born from a rock, for fuck's sake!

But I deep down I knew that even though I told myself that a million times, Goku would still remain special to me. He has this innocent aura surrounding him, at it seemed to draw me towards him. Plus there's the fact that he thinks I'm his sun. Baka. What nonsense. I certainly do not act like the sun, always shining down towards earth, always smiling, and kissing our faces, and enabling life to grow and flourish. I'm not the source of life to that saru.

But then again…the way he had said it, his eyes shining with total innocence and trust, trust in me. Me,of all people. I had felt as if something had gripped my heart, and the wall of ice that I had carefully constructed around me was melting, slowly. It was that same feeling that I had when I first saw him, in that horrid cave, all chained up. He had looked up at me, and said the most ridiculous thing. He had said that I looked like the sun, and he thought that the sun was coming to him. Ch. That baka.

But last night I had felt to different, so alive. His body seemed as if it was designed especially for my use. I cringed inwardly. No, I would never use Goku. He meant too much to me. Our bodies had moved in total sync, and the little sounds that he made had really aroused me…

Speaking of which, the little saru was still daydreaming. Hakkai would soon be awake, and I wanted a little more time alone with Goku before breakfast. And I couldn't do that if Goku wasn't paying attention.

I lifted his chin and placed my lips on his, relishing the taste of his sweet lips. Just like honey. I felt Goku give a slight jolt, and he slowly responded to my kiss. About time, I thought haughtily. I abruptly pulled back and glared at him. He blinked a few times before he finally responded.

"Ohayo, Sanzo", he said as a slight blush stained his cheeks.

"Baka!", I scolded gently, "What were you doing?"

He moved his face towards mine and gave me soft, sweet kiss. I opened my lips a bit to allow his tongue to slip through. One of his hands reached up to grip my hair as the other cupped my cheek. A small moan escaped my lips as he deepened the kiss. Part of me wanted to be in control, to pin him on the bed and kiss him recklessly. Yet another part of me wanted the opposite. To let Goku be in control, to let him do whatever he wanted. Before I could make up my mind, Goku pulled back and gazed into my eyes.

"I was just thinking about you, Sanzo", he said softly before nuzzling my neck.

Thinking about me, huh? I ran my fingers through his chocolate colored hair. My other hand rubbed his back gently as I breathed in the scent of him. He always had this earthly scent about him, of trees and flowers and rivers. Perhaps it was because he's a spirit of the earth? I don't really care, actually, as long as he's mine, and mine only.

I sighed and pulled back from him. I had heard Hakkai outside, debating whether or not to knock. Goku looked at me with confusion in his eyes. "Breakfast is ready, why don't you go down and eat, you might starve to death", I told him, my hand still playing with his soft hair. Sure enough, Hakkai chose that moment to knock politely and announce his presence to us.

"I've made breakfast, Goku. Hurry or it might get cold." Hakkai then turned and moved away. Probably to get Gojyo, unless they had made breakfast together. I tried not to think about that, and I turned my attention to the saru.

I gazed at Goku, waiting for him to jump up and dash downstairs. Instead, disappointment could be seen written clearly on his normally genki face.

" What's wrong, saru?, I asked him, trying not to let my worry show in my voice.

" Can't we just stay here a little longer? Like this?", he said softly, burrowing his head in my shoulder.

Hah. So that was it. The saru just wanted to spend more time with me. I mentally sighed in relief. Dammit, this saru always makes me worry. At the rate I'm going, I'll probably be dead by the time I hit 40.

" Baka", I scolded gently, " we'll continue this later, okay? Just because you're not hungry doesn't mean that I'm feeling the same". It was true, anyway, I am feeling hungry after last night's exercise.

"Really? Do you really mean that, Sanzo?", he asked looking up at me with those huge eyes of his, which made me tilt his head up and kiss him on the lips. Argh. So irresistible. Hmm. I guess he took my kiss as a yes, as he whooped and jumped off the bed. Completely naked.

I tried not to stare as he pulled on his clothes. I reached for my own clothes and a few moments later, I was dressed and ready to head downstairs. Suddenly Goku launched himself on me, with his ankles hooked tightly around my waist and his small strong arms encircling my neck. He moved forward and lapped at my lips.

" Get off, Goku, if you keep this up, you're never going to get breakfast", I mumbled, his lips still on my own. I meant that, I really did. Having Goku's tongue dancing in my mouth was really distracting. Especially when he was rubbing himself against me.

His face formed a pout, a rather cute one, may I add. "That's not fair, reminding me of food like that, Sanzo! ", he whined in my ear.

" Ch. Baka". My famous holy fan made it's appearance for the first time in the day. Goku fell off me and lay sprawled on the room's floor. " If you really don't feel hungry, then you can just stay here, bakasaru. "

" NOO!!! I'm coming, I'm coming!! Sanzo!! Wai~!! Don't' leave me in the room all alone! Sanzo! "

I smirked as I walked out of the room, Goku trailing behind me. Yes, I'll definitely continue what I was doing with the saru. After breakfast, that is.

@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

A/N : Hmmm… damn, this fic sucks with a capital S. Well, flame if you want to, or if you're really nice, you could give me a constrictive comment? ^_^