Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Smooth Silky Hair ❯ Sanzo's Hair ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
az: 'hihihi... a sudden inspiration struck me as I read a doujinshi of LotR on J-animes... so... I'd like to play with this idea on Saiyuki.. cox a lot of them has very cool hair... in terms of color and style.... partly in blame.. is one of sf-san's Humor fic... on Goku's PoV on the Wonderful World of Saiyuki fic.. And a warning first... there maybe hints of yaoi/shonen-ai... hi. Comprende..?
------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------

Disclaimer: I don't own Gensoumaden Saiyuki manga nor did I own Saiyuki Gaiden
tankoubons, even the anime. Characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Kazuya Minekura. Well... my omake series are purely for fun... mine, yours truthfully, and for other ppl who enjoys my sense of humor... so if you don't like it.. go away...
------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------

Silky Smooth Hair
Part One: Sanzo's Hair
Written by Azzie/Az @ Alienna Azuani



'..Good.. now it smelled better...', said Sanzo as he took the towel on his shoulder and threw it on Goku's head. Goku shrugged because that's the only way he can respond towards Sanzo's statement; as his head bobbed up and down while Sanzo roughly dried his hair with the towel and combed his hair.

Gojyo laughed merrily at them as Hakkai smiled sweetly for having to witness such historical event. An event which they have a chance to see Sanzo spend some precious moments with Goku; other than whacking Goku's head with his harisen or scolding him for whatever tiny reasons. '...keh.. keh.. keh.. keh... Sanzo... you are so... caring... ah..hahahah...', laughed Gojyo as Sanzo glared at him while venting his anger at Goku's poor head.

'..te...tete ..te.. ittai yo.. ore no atama!! Sanzo!!, wailed the poor saru.

'...well.. it's your fault!! If you hadn't been careless... you wouldn't have that head wound from that youkai.. And your blood won't have got into your hair!!'

'..What's that supposed to mean? ..You're so bossy... it's not like I didn't wash it off!! I did!!', shouted Goku.

'...but the smell of blood still clings to your hair... and it such a bad luck that we only could rent one room, here!! So I don't want to smell blood when I sleep.. baka!!..', shouted Sanzo back.

'..mou.. kechi!!'

'..yare yare.. desu ne...', sighed Hakkai.

<Flashbacks from few hours ago..>

'What?!..YOU ONLY GOT ONE ROOM FREE?!!?', asked Sanzo almost too hysterically towards the innkeeper.

'..Suman.. there's anything we can do...', wailed the poor innkeeper as Sanzo roughly snatched the room key.

'..Aah.. very well...', he said as he grabbed Goku upstairs, left the backpacks at the doorstep, pulled out Goku's shirt, towel and trousers from the pack, left the key to Hakkai and dragged Goku away again. (Fuh.. that was quick!!)

'..Sanzo, where are you taking Goku?', asked Hakkai as he stared dumbly at them. '..Bathroom!! I need to wash off the smell on his head!!!'

'..Nani?! But I already did that...Sanzo..', wailed Goku.

'..No.. you washed the blood off.. but you hadn't cleaned it.. And uhh.. forgot..' Sanzo darted back towards Hakkai and Gojyo, who were still frozen on the spot in front of the door and took out a bottle of shampoo from the backpack. '..yosh..!!', sighed Sanzo in glee as he darted back towards the bathroom, dragging Goku along with him. <Whoa... Sanzo had that mad glint!!!>

Meanwhile, Hakkai and Gojyo gaped at them in puzzlement for quite some time before Hakkai gradually recollect himself to unlock and entered their room...


<End of flashback>


'..ne.. Sanzo.. gomen...'

Sanzo gave the boy, who's currently sitting on his lap, a puzzled look. '..why?'

'...I was careless today... and got injured... and sorry you have to..' Sanzo cuffed Goku's mouth to shut him up. '...that's nothing.. It's not like I'm thoroughly mad or anything...'

'..Oooh.. so that's why you also bathed with him.. aah.. Sanzo-chan..', said Gojyo to the monk, causing his temper to blow up again as he countered, '...I didn't!!' Gojyo pointed a finger towards Sanzo's wet robes that have been hung at the corner of the room, '..so, why did that got wet...Huh?! I never knew that it rains under here..'

'..Oi.. baka!! There's nothing of the sorts!! Cut it out.. he's only a kid...', fumed Sanzo.

'...Ore? Nani.. nani...? What are you talking about.. Sanzo?', asked Goku innocently, clearly, he had not understood any of the bickerings. '.Nandemonai..', said Sanzo, ..There's a stupid kappa who just couldn't keep his head on the right track...'

'...haii? Dare ka. Ne, Sanzo.. who is it...?'

Gojyo slapped his face in glee as Sanzo shook Goku vigorously in disbelief...

**

Goku had a sudden thought popped into his head as he smelled his newly-washed and dried hair. '..Sugee.. it smells like bunch of flowers...', he said in a soft voice. And then, glancing to his side where Sanzo was busily reading a newspaper, Goku cautiously reached out a hand and gently grabbed a few strands of Sanzo's golden locks. Sanzo stopped reading and cautiously turned his glance towards Goku. '..woo..oi, what are you doing to my hair... bakasaru!!.

Goku jerked a little as Sanzo's words shocked him. '..un.. um.. nothing.. he..eheh...', stuttered the boy as Hakkai and Gojyo also glanced at him. Slightly red on his cheek, Goku steeled himself to utter the words that he had thought of a while ago. '..umm... your hair... it's beautiful.. and smooth.. and shiny...' Sanzo was thoroughly shocked on the spot. He jumped and as a result; his reading glasses had tilted from his nose and his newspaper, fell to the ground. There, Goku had said it as the Hakkai and Gojyo stared in disbelief at him for being unpredictably funny. And then...

'FUHU.. HUA.. HAHAHAHAHAHAA..... Goku.... How Did You Ever Thought Of Such
An Idea.!!! It's So Damn Funny.. hahahhahah...', laughed Gojyo uncontrollably as he tried to stop himself from laughing himself crazy because of Goku's words. Hakkai giggled too, but had not said anything for fear of getting between Sanzo's nasty wrath. And Sanzo... guess what his reaction is...

Sanzo coldly picked his newspaper from the floor, readjusted his glasses and pretended to continue reading the paper; when in reality, he's trying to hide the burning sensation on his cheeks as he tried to ignore Gojyo's nfectious laugh.

'...Gojyo!!!! Stop it!! It's not Funny...!!!', said Goku furiously as he dashed towards the red-head and bashed him head on. The laughing stopped as a fierce quarrel broke out between the two. Sanzo put down his newspaper as Hakkai glanced at them in amused glee. '...baka!!..<whack!>.... aki.. <whack!>... gokiburi.. <whack!>... ero... <whack!>...kappa!!!!', shouted the little saru he whacked the poor hanyou with a pillow. '..Hey..<coughed>... it is funny...<coughed again> ...look...<coughed>... Sanzo had blushed..<coughed>.. look!!', said Gojyo as he coughed. Several goose feathers came out of his mouth. Goku glanced at Sanzo's direction as he heard him laughed at Gojyo's fluffy
predicament...

Sensing that Goku had turned to look at him, Sanzo immediately hides his face with the newspaper and pretended to be reading. Goku walked towards him and tried to pry away the newspaper from him. So, for fear that Goku would see himself blushing, Sanzo rolled the newspaper up and whacked Goku over and over. '...Aaah... iitai yo!!...Sanzo!! My head still hurt from that wound!! Don't hit me!!', wailed the poor saru, again.

Sanzo stopped in his tracks as he stared at Goku on the floor. '...Sou..ka... you're alright... Goku?' Goku looked up at him. '..Iie.. I'm okay..', he said as he asked him back, '...what about you.. Sanzo?? You looked so.. red..' Goku tried to put his hand on his cheeks but Sanzo pulled away. He took his glasses off and covered his head with a pillow to sleep.

'..ehh.. Sanzo?'. said Goku as he tried to peek to see him from under the pillow. '..Cheh.. you don't have to be so sensitive about it..', said Goku grumpily as he sat slumped on his futon.

**

'..eeh.. Goku.. are you sure he's asleep?.. Really sure?', asked Gojyo as both him and Hakkai had sat sprawled over on the floor.

Goku tilted his head to have a better look at Sanzo. '..Yeah.. I think so... he's asleep...'

'.. you're sure.. Goku? Maybe he's faking it... you know he's a good actor.. you know...', said Hakkai.

'...Yeah.. I know... like when we thought he'd already strangled out by you... wooh.. I really thought he'd died... and he's always had the knack for faking his sleeping..'

'..So.. Goku... go poke him or anything...'

'...No way!! Gojyo... what if he's really sleeping..? Then, we'll definitely wake him up...'

'...Goku!! Just Do It!!!', hissed the two.

'..Alright.. alright... here goes...' Goku cautiously poke Sanzo's arms, shoulder and legs. No reaction. Goku turned towards Hakkai and Gojyo and sat with them. '..Well..', Hakkai reasoned, '..probably Sanzo really was sleeping...or he's a really good an actor...'

'..So.. we'll go through with it?'

'..Yup... there's no turning back now...'

'...What?! What you guys are talking about?..', asked Goku as both Hakkai and Gojyo gave an evil smirk towards each other. Gojyo spoke first, '...well, Goku.. we were... ehem.. intrigued by the statement you just gave to Sanzo...'

Goku rolled his golden orbs at Gojyo. Hakkai explained, '...What Gojyo mean is.. we found that the topic of Sanzo's hair quite interesting... So we'd like to chat about it a little...' Goku's eyes glowed at the thought of the idea. '..great... then, should we wake Sanzo?', said the boy as the two gave him a horrible glare, '..err.. etto.. I guess not... Sanzo wouldn't have liked it if we chatted about this... umm... what should we talk about?'

Gojyo grinned, '.. Goku, you first... since you've known him longer than us... so.. what did you thought was beautiful about Sanzo's hair?' Goku hung his mouth wide. '..unh.. me? ..Err.. okay... umm... I already said what it feels like..', Goku blushed a little, '... and I don't wanna say anything about that pleese... but, when I first saw him... I thought.. his hair had the color of the
sun... and when light falls on it.. it shines like sun!!'

The two laughed at the remark as they saw how innocent it is as Goku described it. '..Oooh.. it's so.. you.. ke ke ke ke... to describe his hair like that.. hihihi... unh.. Hakkai... hik,hik,hik,hik... what do you think made his hair shine... gold dust? He said it was like a sun... And Sanzo's golden-blond!!!'

'..Gojyo!! Don't say things like that at Sanz--'

'..A..ai... I don't think so.. Gojyo... Maybe it's in the shampoo...'
'..Huh?! Sanzo uses shampoo?!! Hahahhahahaha...... Hakkai... that's funny..' said Gojyo as Goku also couldn't help himself from laughing. '..Or maybe.. unh.. oh man... there's a lot of possibilities... oh.. I think I'm getting a headache...'

'..sou da na... Gojyo... you have to watch yourself... or you'll get migraines like Sanzo...'

'..Hell no!!! I don't want that!! ... I don't want to lose my hair by thinking unnecessary things...'

A naughty thought suddenly popped into Hakkai's mischievous head. '..ahh... Gojyo.. I had a sudden thought...' Gojyo also brightened up as he also thought the same thing. '..Maybe.. Sanzo was bald!!! Like a real monk!!!..', both of them exclaimed together as Gojyo continued, '...so maybe.. that hair wasn't real... it's a wig...' Goku giggled uncontrollably as this discussion had grown to be too overwhelming...

'WHAT.. DID YOU..SAY.. HAKKAI.. GOJYO... GOKU?!!'. hissed Sanzo. His tone of voice was so fierce and menacing that the trio had froze on the spot. Gojyo stuttered as he nudged Goku towards Sanzo. '..hei.. saru.. you go...'

'..why me.. Hakkai's the one who's the best peacekeeper...'

'..No.. no.. Gojyo's the one who could tame angered females...'

'..what me... girls are my specialty.. but this is not a girl... This is a monk that looked like a girl!!!..'

'..unh.. Gojyo.. you're making things worse...'

'...so Goku... someone got to sacrifice himself... and it's you who have to save us!!', said Gojyo as he pushed Goku towards Sanzo's direction. Before he had time to react, Goku had already landed on Sanzo's arms.

Goku looked up at him innocently as he noticed one of his hand was holding his harisen!! '..uhh.. hai... Sanzo.. hee,, we thought you were asleep..', Goku gulped hard as he almost could predict what's coming to him. He closed his eyes and waited for the harisen to hit him...

But.. believe it or not... it's not the harisen that landed on his head, it's his hand! Goku looked up towards Sanzo in an astonished way. Sanzo grinned at him. Goku flinched. Sanzo grinned at me? Oh.. no... that usually meant danger is coming...

'...Daijoubu da na... Goku..', said Sanzo as he noticed Goku's scared face, '..I won't hit you... you are not the one that making the outrageous opinions about my hair...' Sanzo cast a mean look at Hakkai and Gojyo. His temple was throbbing hard and his lips are trembling in anger. Sanzo sneered. '..So.. where did we stopped just now... ooh.. about my hair..', he said
as he gripped his harisen tightly towards Hakkai and Gojyo, '..you can't believe my hair's real... let me show you the proof after we finish with this...'

'...uuh.. Sanzo... please ...spare us... we didn't mean it...'

'...yeah.. bouzu.. don't.. take it too hard... err.. you know... if you stressed out so much.. your hair might fall off..'

'..URUSAI!!!!!! YOU PAIR OF IDIOTS!!!'

Goku shut his eyes tightly as a lot of WHACK!! WHAACK!!s, OUCH!!s, AII!!!s and curses ensues...

**

'..Sanzo.. don't you think.. it's too extreme...'

'...No.. Goku... the two of them deserves this...'

'..but then... it's my fault too.. if I hadn't said the words... things won't be like this.. so.. why didn't you hit me...?'

'..because the only thing you said about my hair is from your own observation... those two.. they thought up bizarre ideas about my hair...'

'...Oooh... you call that bizarre... you don't think referring it with the color of the sun is not bizarre...?'

'..naa...Gojyo... let's not get us into trouble again...'

'...ne.. Sanzo.. I've been wondering...'

Sanzo glanced towards Goku. '..what?!'

'I wondered...', said Goku as he climbed up on the bed and sat behind Sanzo. '...why did you hairstyle always changes.. like this..', said Goku as he flicked Sanzo's hair to one side, '..when you glanced to your right... and like this..<flick>.. when you turned to your left... and <flick>.. like this when we looked at you full in the face...' Hakkai and Gojyo giggled at the pair as they watched Goku play with Sanzo's hair. '..iyaaa... I wondered too... kekekeke... Hakkai what do you think?'

'..Woi!! How should I know about it? It's not that I've set my hair like that or anything...!! And Goku... stopped playing with my hair..' he said as Sanzo frantically try to save his hair from Goku's prying hands.

'..I don't know.. Gojyo... that seems to be a mystery...'

'...Oi... can you cut it out already?!?..'

'...Okay... Sanzo-chan... anyway... we loved you hair...'

'....URUSAI!!!'

'...maa.. what a beautiful day.. err.. night...^_^...'

'...Hakkai...!!!', exclaimed the three in exasperation..



{TBC}
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------

az: 'Well... I think I needed to start this idea... since I'm scared if it'll ran away from me again.... still not fin. but I had arranged it to by one chapter to every character ...who's joke I played for the love of their beautiful hair.... ^=^..'