Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Smooth Silky Hair ❯ Goku's hair ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: I don't own Gensoumaden Saiyuki manga nor did I own Saiyuki Gaiden
tankoubons, even the anime. Characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Kazuya Minekura. Well... my omake series are purely for fun... mine, yours truthfully, and for other ppl who thoroughly enjoy my sense of humor... so if you don't like it... go away... scram...

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Silky Smooth Hair
Part Two: Goku's Hair
Written by Azzie/Az @ Alienna Azuani



'..ne.. Sanzo. I liked your hair... So, why didn't you liked it when we talked about it?', asked Goku as he wrapped his arms around Sanzo's lean neck. Sanzo tried vainly to shake him off before answering, '..because it's stupid.. that's why... Now get off me..!!', he said as he pulled Goku to his lap and held him there, so he would not touch his hair again. '...and quit talking about my hair!! You... you...', Sanzo stammered as he ruffled Goku's hair like mad, '..bakasaru..!'

Hakkai chuckled as he watched the play and decided to just not leave it like that. '...well.. Sanzo... you seemed to like to play with Goku's hair...' Sanzo stopped suddenly in his act; with Goku still on his lap as he stared at Hakkai and flushed, slightly. '..err.. unh.. that.. that's nothing!!!..', he said as he dunked Goku's head on a pillow beside him. Hakkai and Gojyo chuckled. '...I.. unh... just-hated-the-way-his-hair-goes-messy-all-over... it's nothing!!! Nothing special about it!!!'

'Oooh... Sanzo is freaking out coz we found out his secret...', teased Gojyo. Sanzo's face went red again. '..n..no... nothing of the sort...!!', said Sanzo as he tried to grab a pillow to throw at him, but then realized Goku was sleeping..(no.. more like passed out..).. on that one pillow; so he grabbed another and threw it at Gojyo. '...Oooh... you knew that you'd wake him
up if you take that pillow... so you used another.. That's so sweet.. Sanzo...', said Gojyo as he and Hakkai started to laugh.

'..Stop it!! ...please....', pleaded Sanzo as now his ears also had turned red. Hakkai and Gojyo giggled again as they could stomach anymore of the joke. Heck, even Hakuryuu was puffing out smokes from all the laughter...

Sanzo slammed himself onto the bed and buried his head into Goku's hair to hide his embarrassment. '...baka..!! Yameru na... minna.. Warai ja nai yo... omae-tachi!!', whined Sanzo again as the two continued to laugh.

'Hmm... well to think about it... Hakkai, you remembered... that every time Goku changed into his Seiten Taisen form... his hair always grew long...?', asked Gojyo as suddenly, causing Sanzo to popped back up and sat up straight. '...Oi!! Can you stop it already? First, you two made jokes about my hair... and then it's Goku... Do you guys have a life??!'

Hakkai grinned as Gojyo pulled a funny face at Sanzo. '..Naah... can't we? Anyway, it's so fun to talk about things like that.... you know... life is not just for bashing up youkais.. or saving the world only...' Hakkai nodded as he agreed with Gojyo's statement. '..Well, Sanzo... take it easy tonight... will you...?', said Hakkai later.

Sanzo snorted angrily as suddenly Goku got up and hugged him. He froze as the bakasaru continued sleeping while wrapping his tiny arm around him. Blood ran cold in his body as his cheek flushed red. While Hakkai and Gojyo laughed with all their might as the sight of Goku hugging their beloved friend is all too amusing. '..Hihihihih... Sanzo!!! How... how cu... how cute!! Saru's hugging the big guy!!!'

Sanzo eyed the small object (??) that was clinging to him like a koala bear.. (Sanzo: geesh... where on earth did I ever thought about that?! I sure never seen one before..) ..menacingly as he lifted his hand to smack the little thing. But then, came that small squeak that had melted his attention and caused him to cancel his thoughts of hitting the boy. '..taiyou... ore wo daisuki!! Kirei...', squeaked Goku as Sanzo snorted again and ruffled his hair. '..kono
bakasaru..', hissed the worldly monk as he tried to wrench the kid off him.

'...Well... Sanzo... there's another thing... did you just love the way saru's hair got spiky all over like Hakkai's hair...? I mean... by the way you always ruffled his hair... hey, admit it... You're fond of playing with his hair.. right?', teased Gojyo again as Sanzo tried vainly to pull Goku away from clinging into his waist. He stopped a while to take another breather.

Sanzo leered towards Gojyo. '..OI!! Why do you care so much about this idiot's hair anyway? It's not like there's something special... mm..hnnh!..', grumbled Sanzo as he tried again and failed again to get Goku to free him.

'Well... Sanzo, how about you give Goku a little kiss? That maybe could make him to let you go...', Hakkai suggested as he almost pitied the monk's present troubles of having Goku clung tightly to his waist. Sanzo glared at Hakkai over the suggestion as if he could die by doing that. '..Oooh Hakkai.. No! You can't make me do... that.. It's just... hmmph!! Whatever...', sighed Sanzo as he planted a soft kiss over Goku's forehead, just below the diadem. And
almost instantly, Goku's grip on Sanzo loosen and Sanzo just held the kid tight as to prevent the kid from falling over. Sanzo's eyes widen as Hakkai's suggestion works and he glanced towards the brunette in astonishment.

Hakkai smiled. '..See? I told you... it'll work...', chirped the emerald-eyed youkai as the dumb kappa beside him laughed like crazy...

**

Sanzo covered Goku's sleeping form with a quilt, as he leaned beside him and watching the kid sleep. Hakkai and Gojyo had finally settled down as Sanzo had made it clear before, that they should not make any more fuss to let Goku rest. The two agreed since Goku needed the rest. Even though with Hakkai's help on Goku's head wound, it doesn't mean that the injury was healed fully; so, the others had to agree with Sanzo and didn't make any more noise. Still, that doesn't deter them to tease Sanzo more...

'..well...', started Gojyo, '...will you still deny that you adore your little pet?..'

CLICK..!! Sanzo pointed his shoureijuu towards Gojyo. The latter cringed at the sight as he whispered, '..oi.. Sanzo... if you shoot at me.. the noise would probably shook the kid up.. And you won't want that to happen... right?' Sanzo shook his head. '..Nope.. the sound won't wake him... the bakasaru was quite used to it at the temple...', he said as he was about to pull the trigger...

'..Ooh.. okay.. okay... you win...', said Gojyo as Sanzo lowered his gun. Hakkai merely shrugged as Sanzo cast a weary look at him. '..Geez... seems that people there are just as annoying as us... isn't it.. namaguza bouzu?'

Sanzo raise an eyebrow at Gojyo.

'..maa.. maa.. speaking again about Goku's hair...', said Hakkai as he held his hands up towards Sanzo. 'And no...I won't ask about the Seiten Taisei again.. Hmm, Sanzo ...was his hair that long when you freed him from Gogyo-san?' Sanzo nodded his head towards Hakkai as Gojyo whooped. '..Whoa... five hundred years... and his hair had stayed over his shoulder... and no more...', the kappa mused, '..seemed getting sealed in the cave does nothing to his hair-growth..'

Sanzo leered at him frustrated. '...the time and his age was sealed in that cave.. you baka!!!...The saru was supposed to have stayed as a 10-year-old itan before being freed.. that's why...'

Gojyo gawked at him in mock amusement as he made silly faces at him. '..And you know this from where...? The Almanac of Sanzos and Kamis? ..How would you know the kid was supposed to stay as a 10-year-old kid...?'

Sanzo jeered at him again and hissed. '..how I... I dunno... I just... knew... I guess...', said Sanzo as he clutched his head, as it got suddenly painful at the sides. Seeing that, Hakkai swiftly darted to Sanzo's side and placed his hand on his temple. He then used his ki to help ease Sanzo's headache. (Just refer to the art of Chi Gong) Sanzo gasped as the pain lessen and Hakkai removed his hand from his head.

'..Daijoubu desu ka.. Sanzo? You looked pale...', asked the concerned friend.

'...Nandemonai... I suddenly got these visions... it's nothing...', he said as he glared at Gojyo. '...any more questions?..And don't try to ask gain how his hair got spiked up like that... I don't know...'

Gojyo smirked at the cynicism. '...well... you asked for it.... umm... the last time when we occasionally see each other after that day, Goku's hair is still long...', mused the perverted kappa as he started to voice his priceless question.

'..Yup... coz I'm so lazy to ask anyone to cut it for him....'

'...Yeah.. But when we met again for this journey... his hair was short... who cut it?', asked Gojyo. Hakkai nodded his head as he also agreed with him, 'Hmm.. that is a good question.. Sanzo... who did it for him...? I don't think Goku cut it by himself...'

'...unh... that's a ridiculous question... why should you want to know..?', said Sanzo almost nonchalantly as he tried his best not to blush anymore or to cast his eyes at other places than on Hakkai and Gojyo. '...It's still none of your business...'

Gojyo grinned. '...Sanzo... are you hiding something from us...?', he said as Hakkai leaned closer to him, '...Or did you have a certain secrets that you kept...?' Sanzo sweatdropped as Hakkai and Gojyo had that weird look that he admitted to himself; yeah, he was quite spooked. Sensing that it's time for him to run away, Sanzo did what he thought he should. He grabbed his shoureiju and pointed at them as he reached towards the door. Immediately, Sanzo opened the door and ran for his life as he slammed the door shut!!

Hakkai and Gojyo smirked as they tried to make out of Sanzo's reactions. And unluckily for Goku, right then, he chose the moment to yawned out loud and woke up; grabbing the attention of the two mischievous lads. Hakkai and Gojyo quickly surrounded Goku as the boy drowsily acknowledged their presence. '..ne... Hakkai... Gojyo.... konbanwa... eeh? Sanzo... doko
da?'

The two gave a very scary look at him as Goku started regretting about asking the question. Goku sweatdropped as the two sat beside him. '..Err.. Goku... be nice here, eeh.. we just wanted to ask some questions...', said Gojyo as Goku trembled with a sense of foreboding. Hakkai gave Gojyo a stern look as he patted Goku's head. '...Don't be scared.. Goku... we just wanted to know... your hair... who cut it for you?.. I mean.. we have been wondering.... since
the first time we met you, your hair was long... and then, it became short...'

Goku heaved a long sigh of relief. '..Oooh..that... baka omae!! Nekkyo no ero-kappa!!!', shouted Goku at Gojyo as he turned towards Hakkai. Goku grinned sheepishly. '... Sanzo did...', he said.

The two men gawked at him in surprise. '...Sanzo!!?', they exclaimed as Goku nodded at them in reply. '..Yup... he complained on me a lot last year when my hair got too long for his liking... so he asked some monk to do it for me.. but they refused...', Goku hung his head low as he remembered those times when he was always being despised by the monks at the temple; despite the fact that it was Sanzo that brought him along to stay with him at the temple. '...Most
of them hated me... so I guessed I don't expect them to do anything. Then, ...I told him... that I would do it myself... but he won't let me... because he says I would end up looking like a clown with a bad hairdo...'

Hakkai chuckled at that statement as Gojyo cheekily remarked, '.. yeah.. Sanzo was probably right... You will end up looking like a clown if you tried to cut your hair yourself... so.. what happened..?' Goku sighed as he continued the story. '...so I said.. 'How about we go to the village? There was someone there who take payment for cutting people's hair as his way of making his living. Certainly we can ask him to do it for me...' ...But.. nooo!! Sanzo won't let me
as he said he won't spare me some money to do that..', Goku snorted and sighed as he recollected a little more of the funny incident '..kecchi..! In the end... Sanzo cut my hair himself!! So... why did you ask?'

Hakkai and Gojyo grinned as another prank for their beloved friend came up. '..Err... nothing..', Hakkai chirped. '...nothing... at all....hihihi... so, Goku... you'd better rest... we won't want you to get hangovers next morning... hmm...?'

Goku nodded as he climbed back on the bed and slept while Hakkai and Gojyo whispered to each other mischievously. But then Goku stopped and felt his forehead with caution.

'..Hakkai.. did Sanzo kissed my forehead just now..?', asked Goku as Hakkai and Gojyo shook their head innocently. Goku sighed as he dismissed the thought and pulled the covers over himself. '..I guess not... but it's so nice if it really happe...', sighed Goku contently as he closed his eyes to sleep. Hakkai smiled at Goku as he winked towards Gojyo.

'..You got that right...', whispered the sneaky kappa. '...well... let's start planning about how to pull a trick on Sanzo...', he said again as Hakkai nodded and both of them made their plans
to play on Sanzo...

**

Sanzo opened the door cautiously as he peeked inside to find everyone was asleep. He entered and closed the door gently as he crept towards the bed. He watched Goku silently as he patted the boy, having previously made a lot of fuss over him. So, Sanzo sat on his futon and glanced at the other one at his side.

It was empty. Well, it was supposed to be Gojyo's futon but obviously he didn't use it as he was sleeping with Hakkai; sitting up. Sanzo sighed at the picture as he figured the two had been planning more tricks to play on him until very late when they fell asleep.

Sanzo chuckled as he felt he had outsmarted the two by running away before that and was feeling quite proud of himself. And then, he felt something touching his back. Sanzo jumped and covered his mouth hurriedly to keep himself from screaming as he realized it's Goku. '...Goku! Don't ever do that again...', hissed Sanzo as Goku leaned closer towards him. '..where did you go just now.. Sanzo?', asked the kid clumsily as he tried to get off the bed. '...I ran away from those two idiot before they bombard me with another hair-raising questions... and no.. no.. Goku, don't get out of bed...'

Goku shook his head as he dropped himself onto Sanzo's lap. '..I don't want... I can't let you alone sleep under here... and anyway... I can't sleep... Been having nightmares about Homura trying to capture me again...', whined Goku as he started feeling a little bit dizzy. Sanzo nodded at him as he pulled the other futon nearer to his and let Goku slept on that one. He grabbed the pillows on the bed and gave Goku one as he lowered his head over Goku.

Sanzo patted Goku's head as he gave the kid a goodnight kiss on the forehead. '..now.. I'm sleeping beside you... don't think anymore about Homura.. just sleep... okay?...' Goku smiled at him as Sanzo rested his head on his pillow, still facing each other. Sanzo closed his amethyst eyes as his arm reached out to cover Goku's golden ones. '..so.. sleep.. bakasaru!! It's late!!..'

Goku giggled as he closed his eyes to sleep and removed Sanzo's hand over his head. '...okay... oyasumi nasai... Sanzo...', whispered Goku as he started to get drowsy again.

'..un... baka... saru...'



[TBC]
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

nekkyo = crazy kirei = beautiful
daisuki = like (very much)

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------

A/N: About Goku hugging Sanzo while sleeping... actually, I've also experienced it with my lil sis.. But, if that brat's all adorable like Goku, I won't mind... but she's not!! Aaah!! That kid's always sleepwalking... and why on earth she had to hug me... I once got a nightmare of getting captured by a madman!!!