Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ The Thought of Death Lies Within ❯ When you say, "I'm Sorry", and "I'll promise you" ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
THE THOUGHT OF DEATH LIES WITHIN

THE THOUGHT OF DEATH LIES WITHIN

Unable to cope with the fact that Hakkai was gone, Gojyo was enraged and tackled Sanzo to the ground.

"Koro suzu!!!" yelled Gojyo, who was suffocating Sanzo.

"Ku.. za.. ken.. da.." said Sanzo, struggling from Gojyo's tight grip on his neck.

"Ne, Sanzo! Stop that already.." said Goku, who suddenly fell to the ground. When the two were thoughtless, they stopped fighting and went to see what happened to Goku.

"Goku!! Hey, saru! Get up!" said Gojyo, kicking the lifeless Goku.

Sanzo fell to his knees slowly and grasped Goku's hand. Gojyo, seeing Sanzo's behavior, was a bit puzzled with it.

When Gojyo bent down to see Sanzo's reaction to this, he saw a tear run down Sanzo's face.

"Sanzo.." said Gojyo, who then became a lifeless corpse as well.

Sanzo saw what happened and jerked his head upright and saw Gojyo lifeless like Goku and Hakkai.

"Why in the world do you do this to ME, of all people? Am I that a jerk to be tortured this way?" said Sanzo, now more tears trailing down on his face.

Suddenly, a lady came by, feeling pity on Sanzo. She said, "Hey, kuzo."

Sanzo wiped away his tears and then raised his head to see.."

"What are YOU doing here, onbaba?" snarled Sanzo, who let Goku's hand go and standing up to meet the goddess's eyes.

"Didn't I ask before, `Can you stay as the sun to that kid?'" she asked.

"Yeah.. I remember you saying that. In one way of another.." replied Sanzo, not really remembering those words.

"Never mind. Just listen. I need to tell you something important. I need you to do something for me," said Kanzeon Bosatsu.

"Why would I? I tell you, I won't take another stupid order. Especially `cause it's from YOU," said Sanzo, who was now feeling guilty for his companions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Meanwhile, Goku went back inside the shack to check up on Sanzo. He removed the blanket and removed the wet towel over Sanzo's forehead. He looked around the shack, looking for Sanzo's black undergarment.

"Kuso! Where did Hakkai put it?" said Goku, searching the place, tossing everything laying around to the center. Until he found it. "Aha! Here it is!" he said, cleaning it and putting it on Sanzo.

He then went outside only to see..

"Hakkai! Gojyo!" screamed Goku, running out to their unconscious bodies. But before he was able to get there, Homura, Zeon and Shien blocked his way.

"Doke!" screamed Goku.

"Iiyada. Let's settle this now," said Homura.

[Gomen, Hakkai.. Gojyo.. shoste.. Sanzo. But if I have to buy some time for the other two to help, then I must do this..]

Shakily, Goku reaches for his Youryoku Limiter and takes it off. Thus, he becomes Seten Taisei, Son Goku.

"So this is Goku's real form.." said Zeon, amazed at Goku. Suddenly, Goku attacks him and knocks him out of his way.

Thus, he runs towards Shien and knocks him out as well. Aprroaching Homura, he attempts a vicious attack on Homura, but gets blocked by Homura's flame sword.

//Sanzo's nightmare//

"So you want me to go to this place when I can get their souls back?" asked Sanzo.

"That's right. If you reach it there, you can get out of this whole mess. But be warned. When finding this place, you're going to encounter various monsters and demons. You have to defeat them to move on. But you must get there before your past catches up with you, " explained the goddess.

"Fine, fine. I'm gone." Sanzo said, turning his back on Kanzeon Bosatsu.

"I need to warn you. Any injuries that you receive would be soon inflicted on you when you wake up," said the goddess.

"Fine, fine. Just let me go." Sanzo said, frustrated that he wanted to leave.

[So I start on my quest to look for this `place' she told me about. I kill all the demons that approached me so far, and I'm still injure-free.]

"Don't worry Gojyo.. Hakkai.. Goku. I'll get your souls back. Suyokunai.." said Sanzo.

~END OF CHAPTER 3~