Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ The Thought of Death Lies Within ❯ Death and Rebirth occurs ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
THE THOUGHT OF DEATH LIES WITHIN

THE THOUGHT OF DEATH LIES WITHIN

Seeing as if they were disadvantageous against Goku, they came together and developed a plan.

"So here's what we do. Lilin and Yaone get Goku's attention. Meanwhile, Gojyo and Dokugakuji try to hit Goku. If that fails, Zeon, Shien and I try to get him. And if that doesn't work.." said Homura.

"Kougaiji and I finish it," said Hakkai, finishing Homura's sentence.

"Good plan, good plan. But one thing's wrong with this picture.." said Gojyo.

"What is that, then?" asked Zeon.

"IT'S RAINING! YOU EXPECT US TO BE SEEING HIM WHEN IT'S RAINING?!" said Gojyo.

"We'll find out some way to get him.. at least until Sanzo comes," said Hakkai.

"Why isn't Hage here today, anyway?" asked Lilin.

"Baka! He's delirious from a fever! So mind your own business," said Gojyo.

Ikuzu," said Kougaiji, getting together with Hakkai and everybody else got ready.

"Hey, saru!! Kotchi, kotchi!!" screamed Lilin, who tried to get Goku's attention. Goku heard Lilin and rushed to her, until Gojyo and Dokugakuji came.

"Hey, baka saru! Wake up!" said Gojyo, swinging his Chijiriki towards Goku.

"Kuso!!" said Gojyo.

//Sanzo's dream//

*MATAI TENJYO!

[After using the Maten Kyomon on them, I've been injured so much, I wouldn't know if I could still walk. But I push myself and go towards Konran Tower.]

"God, I wish this wasn't painful.." said Sanzo, holding his bloody arm and walking to the tower.

He makes it inside and sees Homura. "Hey, Homura! Give me back their souls!" said Sanzo.

"Should I even bother?" said Homura.

"Yeah, I'm in no mood to fight," said Sanzo, breathing heavily.

"Then fight me," said Homura, taking out his flame sword.

"Didn't you hear me?!" exclaimed Sanzo.

[One reason why Homura's annoying: he doesn't listen! But we fight anyway and he ends up beating me.. bad.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"This is endless!! Sanzo's a screw up!" said Gojyo.

"Have faith in Sanzo, he'll be here soon." Hakkai said, firing energy balls at Goku.

//Sanzo's nightmare//

[I'm dying.. I'm seeing flashbacks before my eyes. But I have to get back.]

Sanzo gets up slowly and fires his gun and the lock of the cage containing Goku, Gojyo and Hakkai's souls. They flew off and back into their bodies far back in the town. Suddenly, Sanzo woke up.

//Sanzo's nightmare finally ends//

Sanzo wakes up and sits up on the bed. He still feels pain and remains bloody. He looks around and suddenly hears growls outside. He slowly gets up and goes outside to see everybody tired from Goku.

"Sanzo?! What happened to you?!" asked Hakkai, who was the first to see Sanzo.

"Yeah, bimbo bozui! What happened?!" said Gojyo.

"Nandemonai.." said Sanzo, suddenly falling to his knees, holding his bleeding arm.

"Sanzo sama! Shikaisteyo!" said Yaone, planning to tend to Sanzo's wounds.

"Konzen?! What happened to you?" said Homura, noticing Sanzo injured all over his body.

"Dokuni saru teba?" asked Sanzo, looking around.

Suddenly, Goku jumps out if his hiding and makes a punch toward Sanzo. Everybody evades it except for Sanzo.

"Sanzo!!" said Hakkai.

"Hage!!" said Lilin.

Sanzo held Goku's punch tightly with the last bit of his strength. Then, he puts his other hand on Goku's forehead and brings about a gold headband. Then, Goku faints and falls onto Sanzo, who then falls to the ground, who came unconscious as well.

The rain began to become lesser and soon, the sun was shining on the scene.

"Well, we'll say that you won for today, Goku, Konzen. But next time, we'll get you Konzen. If it's the last thing we do," said Homura, and leaving the scene.

"Ikuzu." Kougaiji said, turning to leave as well. The others followed and left the scene.

"Yare, yare. This is a problem," said Hakkai.

"Let's get to work, " sighed Gojyo, getting Goku and bringing him inside.

They tended to Sanzo's wounds and Goku wakes up.

"Harahetta!" Goku started, until Gojyo's foot met Goku's skull.

"Urusai, baka saru. You'll wake Sanzo," Gojyo, who was smoking, said.

After a while, Sanzo regained consciousness and opened his eyes. He looks at the ceiling for a while and soon, he turns to see his 3 companions.

"Yokatane.." said Hakkai, gathering their belongings and placing them on the jeep.

"It's good you came to when you did, Sanzo. A bit later, we couldn't have survived," said Gojyo.

"Whatever.." said Sanzo, who was bandaged almost all over and sat up and got dressed. He was helped by Gojyo go to the jeep, `cause his arm was broken and was in a sling.

"Uhm, Sanzo?" asked Goku.

"Nanda, Goku?" asked Sanzo in reply.

"How'd you get so injured?" asked Goku.

"Let's say I woke up from a nightmare," said Sanzo.

The three were confused as they started to continue on their journey.

~END OF EPILOGUE AND STORY~