Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Three Rooms ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's the second chapter!! ^^

Thanks to for reviewing!

Sorry if this isn't what you expected…but it's my story! I'll write what I want to! XD

Disclaimer: I don't own Saiyuki

Pairings: Sanzo/Goku, and bits of Gojyo/Hakkai

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

/Sanzo../

Sanzo's blond head snapped up. He had been brooding by the window, chain-smoking, when he heard Goku calling him.

"Damn saru. Can't he just shut the fuck up?!", Sanzo growled angrily. He had chose not to room with his golden eyed lover for just one night, and now he's had to suffer from that ape's endless whining? Cant that saru just quit stop torturing him all the time?

Sanzo suddenly felt his insides twist. /What the fuck was that?!/

His heart pace quickened. He felt something… he closed his eyes and concentrated on Goku. Panic. That was the first feeling that was thrown at him. Fear. The second. Then a great wave of Homura hit him hard in the face.

"Fuck!"

He reached for the door, gun in hand, cigarettes completely forgotten. On his way out he grabbed the Maten Sutra. Just in case. / Please don't let me be too late…please../

He shot down the lock of Goku's room door, and barged in without second thought. "Goku, what-"

He was cut off at the sight at Goku. His young lover was sitting up on the inn's bed, completely frozen. His eyes were wide with panic and fear. So he was right, after all. But where was Homura? And why wasn't Goku moving?

He then noticed the white fog that was surrounding Goku's room. The room was dark, or he would've seen it earlier. There were ghostly white tendrils of the fog swirling around Goku, as if holding him in place.

Sanzo could sense Homura in that fog. / That fucking kami-/

He moved towards Goku, not sure what to do. / Whatever it is, I'm not letting the bastard touch Goku again./

He withdrew his gun, and fired a shot into the fog. As he expected, it did naught but create a hole in the room's wooden floor.

/ Fuck. Why isn't the saru moving? What did Homura do to him?/

He finally grabbed Goku from the bed, cursing under his breath as Goku remained motionless.

Sanzo watched, surprised, as the fog that was almost close in swallowing Goku just mere seconds ago vanished. As if it was never there. The only trace of it's presence was the bullet hole in the floor where he had fired earlier. That, and also the fact that Goku was still not moving.

"Oi! Goku!", Sanzo called out frantically. /What's wrong with him? Don't tell me that Homura- /

His thoughts were cut off as Goku stirred. Sanzo readied a glare at him. He felt like exploding, though he wasn't sure if it was from relief.

He lost all intention of putting a bullet through his lover's head, though, as soon as Goku locked eyes with him.

"Sanzo, Sanzo…I-I was so scared!", he gasped, and then breaking into tears, clutching onto Sanzo's skin tight leather top. " I couldn't move, and I couldn't even shout for help!"

Sanzo softened his glare. "Baka", he said softly, running his fingers through Goku's dark chocolate colored hair. He gently wiped the tears from Goku's face.

/ Please don't cry…I hate to see you crying…/

" I thought you wouldn't come", Goku said softly, tears still streaming down his face. "I thought that if Homura got me, it'll would have been the end of us".

" Don't say that", Sanzo said gruffly. And then, "Of course I would come, I'm responsible for you, right? "

Sanzo watched Goku nod his head slowly, relief written on his beautiful features. But it was little compared to the relief that Sanzo was feeling.

/ I could've been too late…I could've failed to protect youI should I never left you alone…Homura was probably waiting for an opportunity like this. /

A small smile spread over Goku's face. " I wont cry anymore, Sanzo, you said that only the weak shed tears", he said, wiping away his crystalline tears with his sleeve.

"You're not weak, Goku, Sanzo replied, carrying Goku to back to his own room. "You're far from weak".

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Homura was fuming. Really fuming. He had everything worked out. All he had to do was wait for an opportunity to arise. And arise it did, when Konzen had left Goku alone in another room.

All he had to do was cast the spell, and wait till it enveloped Goku's body. His, small, attractive body, Homura couldn't help adding.

But no, Konzen just had to barge in. Just when the spell was about to complete it's final stages. The transporting spell that he had used was very powerful, and very rare, for that matter. He had gone through great means to get his hands on it. The only setback of the spell was that it could only be used once.

Homura gritted his teeth in frustration. / What had gone wrong?/ He still couldn't figure out why the spell had just evaporated when Konzen had grabbed Goku. It would have been a different matter if the spell evaporated with Goku, but no, it just had to fail.

He clenched his fists in anger. He had been waiting for so long to get his hands on Goku again. He almost regretted it when he had allowed Shien to persuade him to release Goku the first time. It was not the right time, Shien had said.

Hell, Homura knew that it wasn't the right time yet, but the sight of Goku had made him want to have Goku right there and then. It was after that when he realized that he would have Goku, whether it was the right time or not.

Even the very thought of the golden-eyed beauty made his pants seem very tight. / We're both heretics…though he is a pure one, if you could put it that way, being made by the earth's aura./

A sudden notion crossed his thoughts. He grinned insanely as a plan took place in his mind. Maybe he could still get Goku after all…

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

A/N : Hahar….I know, you don't have to tell me...this chapter is even more worse compared to the last one…it's even shorter…XD . Heheh...like I said, I'm sorry if it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to be…XD

Review if you want too, I would really appreciate some feedback…=D