GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ A Getbackers' not so average school life - First day ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3
 
 
“So what do you have now?” Madoka asked Ban as they walked out of the classroom to go to their second class.
“Er… maths.”
“Me too.” Another bright smile.
`she always smiles, it's starting to get annoying. And her dog… it's hasn't stopped looking at me… so scary'
“Ban-san, our classroom is over here.”
Ban turned around to see that she was right.
`For a blind girl she sure has a good sense of direction.' He thought.
As Ban walked into the classroom he saw Himiko and his face immediately lit up. But the happiness immediately disappeared when he saw that she was associating with `them'.
“OMG it's you guys … and the crossdresser.” Ban yelled out.
-_- “Didn't I say that I was a guy?” Kazuki said.
“crossdresser.”
And then again like a reply on a video the really tall guy with giant shades threw a pair of needles at Ban.
“Juubei!” Kazuki stood up.
“Kazuki! I can't forgive him for disrespecting you.”
“Juubei sit down!”
And he did so like an acolyte serving his god.
“Ban! Be nice to Kazuki-san.”
Ban turned round to see Himiko… sitting on a desk… sitting on Shido's desk!!!
“What the hell are you doing sitting with Himiko!?” Ban screamed.
Shido immediately stood up.
“And what were you doing with Madoka!?” he asked.
Ban and Shido shot evil electrical `I want to kill you' vibes at each other.
“Ban! Sit down!” “Shido-san! Don't!”
Both of the men looked at their worried/annoyed friends' faces and decided it was better to not defy a female's command… we all know how women can get, don't we? -_-*
Ban walked to an empty desk behind Shido and as he walked pass they might not have physically abused each other but you could tell that they were have a mental death combat.
 
~*~*~*~
 
Ban spent most of his class time watching Himiko, who spent most of her time associate with the `others'. It was getting to him that she was having such a good time, laughing and joking with them, and what pissed him off the most was that she completely forgot about Ban.
`Traitor' he thought to himself.
*Ding Dong*
As the bell went Ban quickly ran out of the classroom avoiding communication with Himiko.
`That traitor, how could she!?' Ban kept repeating to himself.
As Ban was walking (actually he was kind of running) he wasn't paying attention to where he was going and found himself running up the same stairs that he was this morning. And once again he stopped and stood in front of that door… somehow, Ban felt like he had to open that door. So he put his hand and the door knob and started turning… and again he felt as though he had hit something.
“Ouch!” he heard.
Ban opened the door to see Ginji… again.
`talk about De ja vu.' He thought.
“Didn't this already happen?” he asked.
Ginji looked up at Ban.
“Actually before you hit my nose, this time you hit my hand.” Ginji gave a light smile.
“Wow that's a big difference!” Ban said sarcastically with a light smile in return.
“Hehe.”
Ban and Ginji talked for all of recess, it had been awhile since Ban was able to enjoy spending time with someone that wasn't Himiko. Ginji was so casual and … dense… so Ban felt as thought he was able to talk to him about anything… but the truth was that Ban had to hold back the truth. He didn't want to burden Ginji with his problems. But on the other hand… Ginji was also holding back from telling Ban about his life and his alias.
 
Chapter 3 end