GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ A Getbackers' not so average school life - First day ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4
 
*Ding dong*
The first bell had gone for 3rd period, Ban stood up and got ready to go to his next class but deep inside he wanted to stay and hang out with Ginji for a little bit longer.
“What sub do you have now?” Ginji asked.
“Er…. History and then chemistry.”
The reason why Ban had decided to take Chemistry was because Himiko was doing it and she begged him to take it with her.
`traitor' he thought to himself once again. He felt like skipping class just to piss her off.
“Really? I have Chemistry too. I guess I'll see you there then Ban-chan~!”
And with that Ginji ran off to his next class.
Ban felt more less stressed now, thinking that he would enjoy going to his 4th period class.
*ding dong*
“Aurgh~!!!!!! I'm late!!!!”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
History went pretty quickly. Ban had fallen asleep in class and had gotten caught by the teacher who sent him to stand outside the classroom… but Ban just ended up sleeping outside… people had walked pass and write stuff on his face. Stuff like : `shit for brains' `urchin head' and stuff like that.
^_^
And by people I mean Shido and Emishi.
-Chemistry-
Ban had walked into the classroom and stopped right in front of it. He looked around until he found Himiko… she was associating with Kazuki.
`Traitor'
Ban was about to walk out of the class when…
“Ban!” Himiko called out.
Ban had no choice but to walk towards her.as he got there he realized something.
“Where's Shido and Madoka?” he asked
“There at Zoology.” Emishi answered. “You know, the study of animals and that. What kind of idiot wouldn't know that?”
The truth was that Emishi didn't know the meaning of it either until just recently. He just wanted to make Ban look stupid.
“I already knew that. And who are you calling idiot you clown!”
-Emishi's thought #1-
`Ahhh~ clown. That word warms my heart.'
But instead he said.
“Shut up you ass! I'll beat the crap out of you any day!”
“You beat me? Don't make me laugh!”
-Emishi's thought #2-
`But making people laugh is what I do'
“You ass! I'll take u on right here right now!” - Emishi
“Ahahaha! You honestly think you can match up to me?”
Ban and Emishi stood in stance to get ready to fight.
“I'll take on you and all of your lil' alliances~!” - Ban
`oh no' Himiko and Kazuki thought.
Ban went on and pointed as he went “I'll take on you (Emishi) and you (Kazuki) and you (Juubei He was here the whole time!?) and even that animal smelling, animal loving animal freak!!!! (Shido - no duh) I'll Take on all of you! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.”
“Hah! If you want to mess with everyone then you'll also have to mess with the `Lightning lord'!”
“Oh yeah!? I'll take on this fucking big shot lightning lord anytime!”
Kazuki interrupted. “Speak of the devil himself.”
Everyone turn around to the front door to see the `lightning lord'.
“Hey! … Why is everyone looking at me?”
“Ginji~!!!!! You're the asshole Lighting lord everyone's been talking about!?”
“Hey Ban-chan!”
Ban and Ginji discussed the whole lightning lord issue, and as they did so…
“Does Ginji-san seem….” Kazuki started.
“Somewhat more….” Juubei continued.
“Cheerful?” Emishi finished.
The three of them looked at each other and started laughing. They were happy for Ginji, they haven't seen him this happy for awhile.
But on the other hand…
“Ban~!!!!”
Himiko possessively grabbed Ban's arms.
“the teacher is coming and you have to be my lab partner!”
With that said Himiko forcefully pulled Ban to the other side of the room.
`Ban is mine! All mine!'
She thought to herself.
 
Chapter 4 end