GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ A Getbackers' not so average school life - First day ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5
 
Himiko spent most of her class time making sure Ban didn't associate with anyone, and by anyone I mean Ginji. Which was really hard coz Ginji and Emishi were lab partners, and both of them knew nothing about Chemistry, so every 2 minutes they would have blown up something or destroyed it.
*Ding Dong*
As the bell for lunch went Himiko grabbed Ban yet again in an attempt to take Ban out of the class before he could talk to Ginji. But her plan was spoiled as she looked to her escape root (the door) and realized that there was an evil ogre (Ginji) guarding it.
`oh no' she thought.
“Hey Himiko. You alright?”
Looking up to see the worried face of the man she has loved her whole life and is also the only man she will ever love.
“Ban…”
`It's always been just Ban and me, now other people are interfering with us. Our happy little life. I won't let them ruin my life!'
She thought really carefully and decided to do what any crazy possessive girl holding onto the man she loved would do.
………
*Crash*
She jumped through the window…
O.o … 0.o … 0.O … o.0
“What the….!!???” - Emishi
“Himiko-san!”-Kazuki
As Himiko landed on the ground, still holding onto Ban, she looked back to see if Ginji was looking.
“Er….” Ginji started but then Himiko ran off to separate him from Ban.
O.O
“Himiko~!!!!!!” Ban wailed as he glided through the air that Himiko was carrying him pass.
 
~*~*~*~
 
*huff huff*
“Himiko, what is wrong with you?” Ban asked.
“I *huff* I thought *huff* I thought we could use some exercise.” Himiko gave a weak smile as she leaned back on the wall for support.
Ban looked at Himiko as though she had said something really stupid or something. Then all of a sudden he gave a mischievous smile.
He leaned his two hands on the wall both sides of Himiko to trap her.
“You know what else is good exercise?” he asked.
Himiko blushed as Ban leaned his head in closer.
“B-ban! What are you doing?”
“hehe. C'mon Himiko, just say the word.”
Himiko looked down so Ban couldn't see her blush even harder.
“I… I…” Himiko stuttered.
*Floom~*
O.O
Himiko had used her blaze scent on the evil harasser.
“Aurgh!!!!! Fire!” Ban was running around in circles with his hair on fire.
When the fire had finally gone down,
“Himiko, are you crazy!????”
“Hmph.”
>x < *
Ban was really mad now, he was only playing with Himiko and she burns him to a crisp.
“Can't you take a joke!?”
Himiko just looked away.
“Fine. I'm going.”
Himiko turned around to apologize but Ban had already disappeared.
“… I messed up again.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Ban was yet again walking up the same stairs, and yet again he was at the same door.
“It couldn't happen a third time.” Ban said to himself.
He yet again put his hand on the door knob… he hesitated in opening the door. Not knowing what would be on the other side, although he was hoping that it would be Ginji.
He opened the door ajar, pausing and hoping to hear someone say `ouch'… no one did. He opened the door completely and took a few steps forward, discovering that the roof was empty. His heart dropped for a moment.
“No reason for me to be here.” He said.
Ban turned around and took a step towards the door which had closed on him. He reached out his hand when the door had suddenly opened and hit him.
“Ouch!” Ban wailed.
From then other side of the door came Ginji.
“Hey, it's in reverse now.” he said.
“Heh, yeah.” Ban laughed.
Ginji gave a calming smile.
“You just gonna stand there or you wanna spit over the side of the roof at the teachers with me?”
“Hehe. You're such a mean person Ban-chan.”
Ginji and Ban gave each other heart warming smiles and walked over to the side of the roof.
Now every school day Ban would go over to the roof just so that he could spend some time with Ginji. They had become best friends and had lived the rest of their `normal' school life…
 
Owari / Fin / End
 
This was my first fanfic ^^ Please tell me what you thought of it. ^^ . And please also tell me if you would like me to submit my next fanfic which is kind of a sequel to this one. Hehe. Peace out.