GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Getbackers and Star Wars crossover ❯ Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamer: I do not own Getbackers or Star Wars
This was also posted in Star wars Forum.
 
Background : Ginji Amano the Raitei ,Thunder Emperor, accidentally gets sent to the Star Wars universe.
This is during the time he is the ruler of the Volts. He is currently fifteen years old. This Ginji is slightly different than the cannon. He can still channel electricity and absorb it though. Ginji can also create plasma balls. He also can become a human magnet and has amazing regenerative abilities. He can also act as a battery. Instead of feeding of the limitless energy in Mugenjou, his energy comes from the force. Despite his dark past, Ginji's personality is one of an unassuming, energetic, and friendly boy. But when put under great stress he reverts to his Raitei personality. Raitei is a darker version and full of anger and power. Essentially a sith lord who has limitless energy. If he was turned, he would be unstoppable.

Summary: After a fight against invaders, Ginji falls in a multi-demensioanl hole into the Star Wars universe. He lands on the catwalk during the duel between Maul and Qui-gon. He lands on the catwalk between the two dueling beings.

This will be centered around Ginji and how the jedi will react. Anakin and Ginji are related in a weird way.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Ginji directed his energy to electrocute the intruder that tried to kill MakubeX. He sighed; killing was a daily activity in his life. Sometimes he wished he were somewhere else other than the Infinity Fortress. However, his duty to protect the citizens from the monsters from Beltline overrode all desires to leave. He cared deeply for the people who lived in Infinity Fortress. As he stood there vertical to the wall, he contemplated his life. He mostly thought of his powers. He did not understand why he could generate and control electricity. His powers were greatly enhanced in Mugenjou, but if he went to the outside world his powers would be diminished and on a smaller scale.
 
While he was pondering his life, a multi-dimensional hole opened up and sucked him through. The light and the weird tingling feeling greatly disoriented Ginji as he was dragged along for the ride. When he turned his head, he saw pictures of entrances of other dimensions. He was finally spat out into a world that was like Mugenjou, but on a larger scale. He felt very disoriented, nausea, and drained for some reason.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Obi wan gripped the edge of the metal catwalk desperately as he flung himself onto the catwalk. Luckily, his lightsaber did not roll off the catwalk. He stood there ready to jump up to the catwalk where his master and the sith fought. He nearly collapsed as the Force screamed. He held his head in pain and saw a blue hole appear and spit out a boy right above the area where his master was. Master!
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
 
 
Qui-gon calmly defended himself from the tattooed warrior. He wasn't worried about his padawan; he had fallen but grabbed onto a catwalk and wasn't too far from him
The sith was skilled with the lightsaber and it took all his skill to parry the blows sent to him. As they fought, he felt the disturbance in the force and he too nearly collapsed. He felt a warning in the force and barely got out of the way as a body fell between him and the sith. He stared in confusion. In front of him was a sprawled youth wearing clothes that he never seen. The youth was surrounded by dark side and yet there was a bright light radiating from him.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
 
Darth Maul had been swinging his double lightsaber at the old Jedi, pushing him backwards. He had already sent the little idiot sidekick flying with his kick. Maul was disappointed the Jediling hadn't died, but focused on the Jedi before him. His master had ordered him to kill the Jedi and he would carry out his master's order and get rid of this one first.

The disturbance in the force had affected him as well as the Jedi. He leapt out of the way, as the boy crashed on the spot where he had just been. His lightsaber was still activated and held defensively in front of him: the thing felt like a Jedi. The confusion radiating from the older Jedi confirmed his thought that this thing was not some Jedi trick. He growled menacingly at the thing.
 
 
Please Review
……………………̷ 0;………………………….
……………………̷ 0;……..
…………….
…..
……………….
………………….
……….