GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Getbackers and Star Wars crossover ❯ huh ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamer: I don't own getbackers or Star wars
 
Hope you like the story.


Ginji blinked at them. His head was pounding and he felt like throwing up. The two people who surrounded him seemed fuzzy. He gripped his head in pain as a wave of nausea flooded his body. As his sight cleared, it became apparent to him that he was in a middle of some sort of fight. The tension in the air was very heavy and he felt there was another person below them. He peaked down to see where, and the sight scared him. Below him was nothing but air and more platforms. If he fell, he might not survive.

--------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------


He turned back to the warriors. One reminded him of Takeru Teshimine, a man who took care of him when he lived in Mugenjou. The other seemed to reek of menace. His tattooed face and intimidating stance clearly pointed out he meant business. The weird light sticks they wielded seemed to hum in the air. Ginji gulped and spoke.

“Hey guys. How are you doing?” Ginji said with a slight tremor in his voice.
 
 
 
Qui-gon stared. There was clearly a language barrier. If he were 40 years younger, he would have groaned and pounded his head into a wall. It was way too much for the old master. First there was a sith warrior, then the council's refusal to teach Anakin, and now this strange life form.
 
Qui-gon stared at the youth before him. His probes had revealed nothing but fluctuations. It seemed the being was not a native to this galaxy. However, as time passed his signature seem to blend in. Most curious, he thought. The boy's force signature was unusually strong and if he looked closely enough he could see a battle between the light and dark raging inside him. The sith across from him seem to be contemplating the same thing as he was. Qui-gon used this time to check up on his padawan via the bond. His padawan seemed fine and was standing on the catwalk waiting to join him. He was startled when a weird sound emanated from the foreign being.

“wre guwp, pwuo sdf yiu wping? '” said the being.

Qui-gon stared. From the rising inflection in his tone, he was asking a question.
There was clearly a language barrier. If he were 40 years younger, he would have groaned and pounded his head into a wall. It was way too much for the old master. First there was a sith warrior, then the council's refusal to teach Anakin, and now this strange life form.
 
 
 
Maul scrutinized the being in front of him. He seemed not to be a threat but he could not take chances. His master's will was to destroy the two jedi. This small obstacle would not get in his way! He paid no heed to the strange sounds that emanated from the child. He swung his lightsaber at the non-jedi. He did not notice the warning the force have been whispering in his ear. A moment later, he learned his lesson. Painfully.
 
 
 
Ginji blinked. They apparently did not understand what he said. There appeared to be a language barrier that kept him from telling them that he was a peaceful earthman. He felt a brush on his senses and barely leaped out of the way of the glowing light sticks. The light barely missed him, singeing his vest. His preservation instincts went into overdrive and he shot a lighting bolt at the tattooed person. The lighting hit the tattooed person and a moment later he was awarded with a slight scream that came from the attacker. Ginji smirked and was unprepared for the invisible force that chucked him off the platform. He fell down the shaft.
 
 
 

Maul screamed as the lightning fried his nerves. He used the force to push the boy off the catwalk and he leapt up with a hiss of pain. He attacked the old jedi again, this time catching him by surprise and started pressing him backwards. Maul swore he would destroy the jedi, and later destroy the little brat.
 
 
 
Obi-wan was prepared to jump up and help his master fight against the sith but was distracted by a falling object. He felt the sith use the Force to fling the boy. He reached out and barely caught the plummeting youth. He was shocked by how young he was. He had earlier observed the same boy hitting the sith warrior with lightning. When the event occurred he felt the shift in the force as the boy showered the sith with lightning. The dark side seemed prominent and then it dissipated
 
He turned to the boy and said,” Stay here.”
 
With that, he force leaped onto the platform to where his master was. He ran towards the fight ready to help his master.
 
 
Ginji gasped as the younger man caught him. It was quite a shock for him to be free falling for no reason. He concluded the older man and this younger man were partners, or part of the same organization. They wore the same clothes but had different colored light sticks.
 
Ginji was about to thank the man who saved him but was cut off before he could start.
The man turned to him and spoke something, gibberish from his point of view. However, he understood what he meant and stayed on the platform and watched in amazement as the man jumped up to the place where his “partner” was. Ginji was floored in awe. He had never seen anyone jump so high. He himself could probably get up there but he probably would have to bounce off a wall in order to get enough force to get up there. Ginji tried several time to get up to the platform and each time failing. He felt something bad was going to happen. The hairs on his neck was tingling and also their was an usually increase in his energy output. He put those thoughts in the back of his mind and focused on getting himself on the catwalk. He finally managed to get one hand clinging onto the platform. With a great pull, he yanked himself onto the platform. He ran towards the fight, hoping he will get there in time.
 
 
Please Review
……………………̷ 0;………………………….
……………………̷ 0;……..
…………….
…..
……………….
………………….
……….