Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Fan Fiction ❯ Gits: Returns of mythological Gods ❯ New case for the section 9.Prime day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
In the noisy one and crowded the periphery of the city, between stalls and people for road, coming from vociare from the open window wide awake Batou that slept heavy on the seat.

He slept with one bottle of beer in hand and one photo that the rietrae, presumablly happy between two persons, a child and one young and beautiful woman.The woman was familiar, therefore sorridente and similar. But she was not she, even if it hoped to us. Never he would not have appeared with he, in that one rests,in one photo.The child was one appeared, the photo in fact was not other that one of the objects puttinges to disposzione for a cover of months before, in which he it must have moglie and son.But the woman, for how much similar one could not never be she.From when it had known it, it had always tried respect but for she tried more and bet always that it knew.


Batou: Motoko!.....

regarding the photo
The greater Motoko Kusanagi, even if of equal degree with other members, covers the leader role and always comes called greater because it was its rank in the Armed Forces.Its beauty derived from an artificial body, and it had said to it that it had been created watching its image of when it was small.To he it waits for outer did not interest, even if sometimes it watched it, he tried for Motoko feelings for what it was, for like did not appear.It was splendid nevertheless it loved it for its I, loved its human being in a titanium body.

He watches the alarm clock, he gave 6:30 of the morning and it had to go to Section 9 like every day. Even if the section gave lror rooms, as Motoko had decided to take one house its. Far away from all and also from she.

In that place it was felt alone is true, but it knew that it thought little to them to she that the job, every minute was asked if saw it, what thought or if it avoided it when they were alone.Batou tried to disguise all but it was too much perspicacityes in order not to understand. Also when they were the single ones to being still free after that section 9 was destroyed and the captured members, that I embrace and those second ones must have made them to understand all.But also its to embrace it or its to tighten them the life was clear signs of affection, and account had become that did not remove it, indeed. But it did not want to be deceived, was too much for he.

It breathes deeply, in order to try to cancel all what it had thought, knowing that it would have been them.

Batou is the old member of the square, is from always a detective soldier and hour and carries out its job well since its arrival to Section 9.It was the first task beyond Kusanagi, after arrived the others between which Togusa.E to he did not go before to genius because of its body all human to part
an improvement in the made memory time before.Prima credeva che il nuovo arrivato potesse dare problemi a causa del suo "deficit" come diceva sempre.Un umano che lavora con loro doveva essere solo un problema diceva,però poi ha ripensato.Non cambierebbe Togusa con nessuno,peccato sia bravo a non ammetterlo.

It regards the alarm clock, slowly it is raised and one heads in bath. It is changed and it exited in order to take its machine. In order to go to Section 9.



For the corridors of Section 9 it is felt to scream, to laugh, many voices that speak together.

The greater Kusanagi, as soon as arrived, decides to see who is singing even if knows could be. While it passes the elevators, Batou sees her.

Batou: Oh, Greater. Goodmorning, all good?

Motoko:Well thanks, you? Me it seems down today

Batou: Naaahhh!!!nothing. But what happens….of new they?

Motoko: Yes,, Unfortunately. You feel as they make, those small will make me to come hats benches some day.

Batou:The hats white men to a cyborg? AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, when it happens calls to me, I want to see it the event. AHAHAHAHAAH

Motoko: You laugh, you want to see as she will go to end with they. They more become monelli every day that passes. And then for you not cè problem care the hats white men not?

smiling to Batou

BAtou: Today you are in vein of sarcasmo? And then what you want that it succeeds if they play little. Many times risk how much we, if they deserve it.

making shoulders

Motoko: But you feel it, hour you make the father with of the robots? AHHAHAAHHA if a day continues therefore you would not be badly you know?

BAtou: What? You see to me like a father? Things you are making me some proposal for case?

Motoko:I? AHAHAHAHAH if never you had to happen said not? If with of the robots he involves to you therefore as father you would be optimal.

BAtou remains of stone, Motoko that early in the morning speaks about these arguments

In front of they, a formation of Tachikoma runs to all speed towards of they

TAchikoma1:Greater Goodmorning, has come soon today!!!!

Tachikoma2: Mr. Batou, also he here. He was coming to greet to us?

Motoko: To greet to you? Not, we were seeing who grida early in the morning. That been making?

TAchikoma1:Ah, bhe! Nothing greater, we have greeted the technicians and we were playing to football in the hangar. All here XD!!!!

Tachikoma2: Yes.. We make basket many times. Wants to play also it, greater?

Tachikoma1: jokes? it hates to us, if you say this to them dismantles to us with its hands .....

speaking softly

Tachikoma2: OOOpppssss!!!!! Excusme

Motoko:To play to football? To make basket? But what is here, an asylum of tachikoma?

raising the angry voice

Tachikoma1:Mr. Batou has given to a football and a basket to us in order to play while we attend orders. And we amuse a lot! : D: D

Motoko:What? Then you have made that speech me for this reason little ago true?

and it reproaches Batou

BAtou: Ehr,but i.....

In that Aramaki moment it contacts them via codified line

Aramaki:Greater, you assemble the square, we have a new job. You run in my endured office

Maggiore: Roger.We must go, the head has need of we. And you do not break off nothing. You are crews from war not robot from company. With Batou I speak later

speaking to the Tachikoma

Tachikoma1:Received greater, we will make the good ones and we will be good.

Tachikoma2:Good and the no annoyance. Soon greater, to after Mr. batou

Tacchikoma in chorus: Soon greater!!!!!! To after Mr. Batou!!!!!!!!!

Motoko:Hour in order to be does not reproach to you is behaved from robot. This is guilt yours, than them defects too much.

Batou: It goes well, hour we go from the makako. Or it reproaches to us

They catch up the office of Aramaki, the other members of the square were attending them.

Aramaki: Well, hour that you are all I will speak you about the situation

Push on a push-button of a keyboard of the writing desk, after the great monitor of forehead to he is ignited in order to show to the members of its square the data of the new assignment.