Ginga Densetsu Weed Fan Fiction ❯ Prequel to GOJ/GNY ❯ Kisa-Aka ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2-Kisaragi/Akame
Yaoi lemon and Mpreg
"Oh Uncle Akame!" Akame had little time to turn around before he was tackled to the ground by Kisaragi's sons. "Ahhh!" He was tackled to the ground by Izou and Shirozaku. "Gotcha Uncle!" Izou began gnawing on Akame's ear while Shirozaku chewed on his tail. "KISARAGI! YOUR KIDS ARE HARASSING ME AGAIN!" he yelled loudly. Hazuki walked up, "I see the kids are chewing on you again, I see." he chuckled, "Of course, it is the time where pups start teething." Akame snorted, "Yeah fun." Hazuki went to get Kisaragi. "Are we in trouble, Uncle?" Akame got up, "Yes you should not chew on other dogs." The pup hung their head, "Sorry."
"Sorry mate, my kids have been rambunctious lately." smiled as he walked up with his other sons Saburo and Shinobu. Kisaragi turned to his sons Izou and Shirozaku. "Apologize."
"They already did, dear." he turned to the pups.
"Kids, go play with Aunt Cross, okay?"
"Okay dad!" His sons went away. Akame sighed, "Phew…that was hell. Thanks!" he licked Kisaragi on the cheek. Kisaragi blushed, "You're welcome, love." He said licking back on Akame's neck. "Shall we take this to our room? I'm feeling horny." Akame blushed a deep red, "Kisaragi!" The two went to their room in Gajou.
Meanwhile with Minazuki…
"Not again…I threw up again. Fourth time this week." Minazuki spat out bile and got up from the bush he'd hurled into. "Damnit, why do I keep hurling like that!" He thought for a moment, "Could I be…no, that's impossible. Males can't…Uh oh!" He turned back into the bushes, throwing up again…
Back with Kisaragi and Akame…
"Kisaragi! Nggh…s-stop teasing m-me! Everyone will hear—ahhh!" Kisaragi pushed into him fast and hard, "You feel so tight, babe!" Akame moaned and bucked backward, making Kisaragi moan, "Man it's been so long since I've felt pleasure like this!" Kisaragi went slow, he wanted it to last as long as possible. "Kisaragi…oh god!" Akame moaned, "Go…faster, damnit!" Kisaragi leaned down to his ear, "You'll have to beg for than…" Kisaragi maintained his slow pace, teasing Akame.
Akame growled in frustration, "Please…go faster." He yelped as Kisaragi nipped his ear, "Beg more for me, call me master!"
"Master…MASTER! HARDER!" He yelled loudly. Kisaragi began to go faster very slowly, enjoying the moans and yelps he received from Akame in response. "Oh baby…you don't know long it's been since I've pleasure like this! Oh god!" Kisaragi was now slamming into Akame at full speed. "Kisaragi! OH shit!" Akame yelled as he came. Kisaragi followed suit. They collapsed on the floor.
"That was amazing!" said Akame as he cuddled next to his mate. Kisaragi licked his cheek, "Of course. Anything for you, Aka-kun."