Ginga Densetsu Weed Fan Fiction ❯ Prequel to GOJ/GNY ❯ Aka-Mina ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3-Akatora/Minazuki flashback
Yaoi lemon and Mpreg
The fight at Mutsu had gone well. The bears had been killed. The Ohu army was going over what had happened. Minazuki was walking around introducing himself to everyone. "Hey, watch were you're walking!" said Great. "Sorry." Great walked off snorting. "Are all of the dogs in the army like this?" he muttered out loud too himself. "No they're not." Minazuki turned around to see Akatora behind him. "My name is Akatora, what is yours?" he asked. Minazuki blinked for a moment, "Mina…zuki." Minazuki's heart began to beat faster. "You alright?" Akatora asked. Minazuki nodded, "Y-yeah I'm fine." he said as he walked off. "Hmm, he's kind of cute." muttered Akatora.
Some time later…
"What was I thinking back there? I just met him four weeks ago and I've already got a crush on him!" thought Minazuki. "He was strong. He seemed like he had the strength of ten males in him!"
"I'd thought I'd find you here." Akatora said. "Are you okay?" Minazuki turned around. "I said I was fine…wait, what are you doing?" he said as Akatora walked on up to him smirking. "You've got a crush on someone don't you?" Minazuki's jaw dropped. "How-!" Akatora leaned into Minazuki's face. "Because you were staring at me, that's how I knew, heh heh."
"You-! Who do you think you are?" Minazuki said before…Akatora kissed him. Akatora leaned back, but not too far back, "Cause you're kinda cute in a way." Akatora kissed him again. "You're so beautiful, Minazuki. I've had my eyes on you for a while now." he said licking Minazuki's cheek. "You love me? I…I love you too!" Minazuki kissed back. The two fell to the ground, unaware of anything around them…
"Akatora!" Minazuki yelped when Akatora nipped his hips slowly. Akatora smirked, "Like it? It gets better! Right now!" Akatora engulfed Minazuki's member in his mouth. "Aka…tora!" he panted. It wasn't long before he came into Akatora's mouth.
"You taste good!" said Akatora has he licked the semen off his muzzle.
"Ready for the real thing, babe?" he said as he mounted Minazuki. He nodded as Akatora pushed into him. "Aka…tora! You're so big!" he moaned as Akatora immediately began a fast pace. "Oh shit, you're tight!" growled Akatora as he leaned down and bit Minazuki's neck. "Fuck!" growled Minazuki, "I'm so…c-close!" he yelped as he tried to gain a bit of friction on his member. "Minazuki!" yelled Akatora as he came.
(End flashback)
"Akatora…" said Minazuki as looked up at the stars thinking of his dead mate. Tears were rolling down his eyes as he remembered him. "Minazuki…there you are. I was looking for you." said Kisaragi as he walked out of the shadows. "What do you want?" asked Minazuki. "I'm taking you to get examined by a medicine dog." said Kisaragi.
Minazuki growled, "I don't need a fucking doc-!" Minazuki began to feel light-headed. "Minazuki? Are you alright?" asked Kisaragi concerned. His eyes widened when Minazuki fell to the ground.
Inside Gajou…
"And you say Minazuki has been throwing up every moring and night, Kisaragi?" said Akame. Kisaragi nodded, "Yes, but he says he is fine." he replied. At that moment, Minazuki began to wake. "You're awake Minazuki." said Akame. Minazuki growled, "Why the hell am I here!" he snarled. "Kisaragi brought you here." Akame walked over to a shelf and picked up some herbs. "Here, eat these. It should make you feel better." he said handing them to Minazuki. Minazuki began to eat them as Akame was poking his stomach. "Hey that hurts!" said Minazuki.
Akame leaned down to Minazuki's stomach, listening for something. What he heard shocked him. "Minazuki, have you had sex with anyone?" he asked. Minazuki's jaw dropped, "Why are asking this?" he screeched. "Well…you're pregnant." Akame said bluntly.