Ginga Densetsu Weed Fan Fiction ❯ Prequel to GOJ/GNY ❯ Great-Uzuki ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 4: Chapter 4 Great x Uzuki
Chapter 4-Great/Uzuki

Yaoi

"How are you lately, Great?" asked Uzuki who had walked up to him. "Oh I'm fine Uzuki, thanks for asking." replied Great. "I was just eating some bird I caught yesterday." he said. "Have you heard about Minazuki?" said Hazuki coming up to the pair. "What's with him?" I heard he's pregnant." said Hazuki. Great chocked on the meat he was eating. "WHAT?" spat Great. "But how!" he choked. Hazuki shrugged, "Don't know how. He just is." he said.

"Do you mind coming with me to go check on him?" asked Uzuki. "Sure, I'll come with you two. I was getting bored anyway." said Great. "Good, we'll show you where he is then." said Hazuki. The 3 began walking toward Minazuki's room…

With Minazuki…

"How are you today, Minazuki?" asked Kisaragi. "Just peachy." said Minazuki groaning. "I think I know who your lover is…" breathed Kisaragi. "It was Akatora, wasn't it?" said Kisaragi. Minazuki looked at him in shock. "How-!"

Kisaragi shrugged, "Didn't take much to figure out." he said. Just then, Hazuki, Uzuki, and Great came into the room.

"Hey, how is Minazuki?" asked Hazuki. "I'm…okay. I guess." he said.

"So we heard you're pregnant, Minazuki." said Hazuki. "Who's the father?" asked Uzuki. "Akatora." said Kisaragi.

Later…

"I can't the father of Minazuki's pups is our brother!" said Kurotora in shock. Kurotora and Chutora had learned of the news and needless to say, they were both shocked.

"I know, I can't believe it either man." said Hazuki. "It feels so weird." he said jokingly. "Come to think of it, wasn't there someone who was pregnant a few weeks ago?" asked Chutora. Kurotora smacked in the back of his head, "Baka, it was Cross!" yelled Kurotora. Chutora rubbed his head, "You didn't need to hit me!" growled Chutora. Hazuki and Uzuki laughed. "Sibling rivalry at it's finest!" chuckled Kisaragi.

"Oh Kisaragi! Minazuki!" said Chutora surprised. Kisaragi laughed, "Didn't expect me, huh?" chuckled Kisaragi. "I was just taking Minazuki to his room. He's rather tired today from all of the excitement." he said. And with that, the two left the path.

Meanwhile…

Great's jaw dropped, "I…I." he began to say, the words caught in his throat. Uzuki blushed, "I've been wanting to say this for a while…I just…couldn't find the right words to say." he said blushing. With that, he licked Great on the cheek. Great's blush increased by tenfold. Uzuki lay down next to him and put his head under Great's. "…I love you too, Uzuki." he said softly.

The next day, they went out to visit the grave of two of Kisaragi's sons.

"We pray for you, little ones. We hope your rest in the afterlife is painless." said Great. A tear rolled down his eye, Uzuki licked it up. "Poor thing. They were so young." said Uzuki. "Why don't we go out hunting?" asked Great, "It will help us take our minds off the pain." he said getting up. The two began to walk toward the woods in hopes of finding food. With the affection they were giving one another, it wasn't long before the news spread like wildfire…