Ginga Densetsu Weed Fan Fiction ❯ Prequel to GOJ/GNY ❯ Bill-Chutora ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 5: Chapter 5 Bill x Chutora
Chapter 5-Bill/Chutora

Yaoi lemon

"Hey did you hear?" asked Ken bouncing around excitedly. Bill looked at him, "What is it you are so excited about, Ken?" he asked. "They said Great and Uzuki were…um…were." he trailed off, forgetting the word. "They were what exactly?" asked Bill in a joking voice. "A…couple." said Ken. Bill blinked, then rubbed his head. "And where did you hear this?" asked Bill. "From uncle Hakuro!" said Ken smiling. Bill sighed. "Why don't you go play with your siblings?" said Bill. "Okay!" With that, Ken left to go play. Bill sighed with relief. "Thank god, I was about to go insane." said Bill. "That pup giving you hell?" said Chutora as he walked in.

"Ah Chutora, there you are. I was wondering where you were!" said Bill. "Where did you think I'd went?" asked Chutora laughing, "Hokkaido?" Bill shook his head. Never mind. I wanted to ask you something." he said. "What?" asked Chutora.

Bill grinned, "I have a little surprise for you, heheh." chuckled Bill. Chutora leaned back a little. "Bill, what's with the look on your face. It's scaring the shit outta me." he said nervous. "Oh, you'll see." said Bill.

Later…

"I fucking hate you so much." deadpanned Chutora in irritation. Bill had put a little ribbon on his head. Needlessly to say, he HATED it with a bloody passion. He was so going to kill Bill for this. "Oh it looks so cute on you!" said Bill smiling. "The girls will love this!" he said pulling Chutora behind him. "Nooooo!" yelled Chutora. "Do not want! Do not fucking want!"

"Oh my god, that ribbon looks so cute on you!" said Cross smirking. Chutora glared at her. "Oh don't be that way!" she said. She saw Miney climbing on Chutora's back trying to get at the ribbon.

"See? Miney loves it!" she said smiling. Bill smirked. "All girls love ribbons… the ones I know, at least." he said. Chutora glared at him, "When I get my paws on you!" he thought.

"Hey, why don't you show Kurotora! He'd love it!" said Cross.

"Please god no, he'll never let it down!" cried Chutora. "Great idea!" said Bill as he dragged Chutora over to where Kurotora and Chutora slept.

"What…the…fuck!" said Kurotora in shock. Hakuro was unable to say anything whatsoever. "OH…oh my god…" said Kurotora as he fell to the ground laughing.

"My life's ruined now." sighed Chutora. "No one's gonna take me seriously anymore."

Hakuro snapped out of his shock, "What's this, I don't even." he shook his head in confusion. "I'm outta here." he said leaving.

"I think we gave him a mindfuck there." said Bill. "Can I please take this off now?" asked Chutora. "Later, I have other plans for this little piece of fabric on your head." said Bill as he continued to drag Chutora around Gajou.

Later in the evening…

"I will kill you…" snarled Chutora as he glared at Bill. Bill smirked as he walked near Chutora. "Untie me!" Bill had tied Chutora to a thick log he had in his room, leaving him exposed to the elements. He could only move his tail.

"I don't think so dear." said Bill as he walked up to Chutora. "You look so sexy exposed like that." he said seductively. "It's quite a turn on." He said as he placed his paw on Chutora's chest. "Bill…" gasped Chutora. Bill began to move his paw in small circles.

"You seem to like being tied up, Chutora." smirked Bill. "You're already hard." he said looking at Chutora's member.

"Pervert." gasped Chutora. Bill pushed Chutora onto his stomach, "Ready Chu-kun?" grinned Bill. "Just…do it." breathed Chutora. With that, Bill shoved himself inside. "Ah, not so fast!" winced Chutora.

"Sorry Chu-kun." said Bill. After a moment, Bill began to move slowly in and out. "Ahhh…" moaned Chutora. "It will get better." said Bill.

Bill moved slightly to gain more stability. With one thrust, he hit something that made Chutora moan very loudly. "BILL!" he moaned.

"The ribbon looks good on you, dear." said Bill as he moved faster.

"Ah, that's it. Keep moving like that." breathed Chutora. The room filled with moans from both dogs. "Bill, ahhhh!" said Chutora. "I'm close too." said Bill.

With one final thrust, Chutora came with his eyes closed. Bill dug his claws into Chutora's hips. Both collapsed on the floor panting.

"Damn, I need to do that more often! Bondage is awesome!" breathed Bill. Chutora smacked him on the head. "Kinky pervert!"