Ginga Densetsu Weed Fan Fiction ❯ Prequel to GOJ/GNY ❯ Simon-Tegan ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 9: Chapter 9 Simon x Tegan Oc pairing
Chapter 9-Simon/Tegan

Pregnancy and lime

"Simon, get your ass over here. NOW." said a very pregnant Tegan. Smion got up from where he was and walked over, "Yes, my love?"

He said nervously, wary of any sudden mood swings.

Tegan growled, "You forgot to rub my back!" she said. Simon sighed and began rubbing her back. "Ah, that's it baby. Right there." she said, a blissful look in her eyes.

After a moment, Simon started to feel excitement pooling in his member, "Tegan dear…" he began to say. Tegan opened her eyes and looked behind her, seeing Simon's dick.

"Horny dear? I'll fix that." she said walking over and beginning to lick. "Ah yes!" said Simon moaning. With time, Tegan began licking faster, swallowing him whole. "Oh fuck!" he said, cumming in Tegan's mouth.

Licking her lips, Tegan licked his cheek.

"Satisfied?" she said. Simon nodded. "Yes, thank you." he said.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"So Tegan." began Simon. "What are we gonna name our pups?"

Tegan had just given birth to six pups. Needless to say, she wasn't in the mood to think. "I'll think of names tomorrow. I'm too fucking tired." she said closing her eyes. Simon lay down next to her, looking at his new family.