Ginga Densetsu Weed Fan Fiction ❯ Prequel to GOJ/GNY ❯ Jim-Alice ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 10: Chapter 10 Jim x Alice Oc pairing
Chapter 10-Jim/Alice

Pregnancy and OC character death

"Mother…Father…why?" cried Alice. Jim rubbed her back and licked her tears away, "Our son was supposed to be born in a week! They were supposed to see him!" she sobbed. "Dear, who ever did this to our parents will pay, I guarantee it!" he vowed.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"I'm so sorry for your loss, you two. Those dogs were in their prime." said Fuji. Fuji was Alice's best friend and to hear that her parents had been killed shocked her.

"I know…why don't you go see the town shaman? He might help you to talk to your parents." recommended Fuji. Alice stopped crying and looked at Fuji, "Really?" asked Alice.

Fuji nodded, "Trust me, I was able to talk to Riki one last time before he went to the heavens." she said. "It was worth the hour-long walk."

Alice looked at Jim, "Dear, should we go?" she asked, calming down. Jim nodded, "Yes we should, maybe they can tell us who killed them." he said turning to Fuji,

"Can you lead us there?" asked Jim. Fuji nodded, "Sure, just let me get my owner and sons." she said, getting up and heading into her owner's room.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"Ah, so you brought your friends Fuji!" said the shaman dog. Alice looked around, seeing all sorts of strange plants and mushrooms in bottles. "My friend wish to see their parents one more time before they pass on." said Fuji.

The dog turned to look at Alice and Jim, "Ok, let me get the ingredients." said the dog walking to the medicine cabinet and retrieving a bottle.

"By the way, my name is Mikana." said the dog as she poured the strange liquid into a bowl. "I moved here after I got separated from my children." she said.

"That's so sad." replied Jim. "Do you know if they are alive?" asked Alice. Mikana shook her head, "No sadly. I wish I could hear even a rumor about their whereabouts, but until then I have a business to run."

After a while, the mixture was ready. Mikana chanted some foreign words, making smoke come out of the bowl. The figures of four dogs appeared.

The first dog was a golden color with scars on her face. Next to her was a dog that looked like Alice. The two dogs next to them looked like Jim.

"Mother! Father! Jara! Rin!" said Alice. The golden dogs looked at Alice with a sad expression on her face.

"My sweet daughter, I'm sorry I died like this." she said. "We were killed by three dogs." Her mate spoke next, "We wish to tell you what happened before we go." said the grey dog.

"Who did this to you, Kiniro? And why?" asked Alice. "Baca." said Kiniro. "Baca was jealous of me and Kaze's love, so he…he." she trailed off, scared to say what really happened. Ghostly tears fell form her eyes, "I was raped." she said.

Alice's expression turned to one of horror, "…Oh God, mother!" she cried. Jara turned to his son, "After we got home, we saw your mother's body on the floor with Baca hovering over her."

"We tried to get help, but his two friends killed us so we couldn't tell anyone what had really happened." said Rin.

"Alice…Jim, you must watch out for Baca if he comes back. He may be after you." said Kaze. His image began to fade. "Our time on earth is drawing close to ending. Please…stop…him." his last words as the four dogs faded away into nothing."

Mikana looked at Alice, "So this dogs named Baca is the one who killed them. I've heard he joined up with a bunch of nasty dogs in Shikkou." she said.

"Shikkoku…that's where my son went." muttered Fuji. "Thank you for telling us this. We'll be on our way." said Jim. The three dogs left the home. Mikana went into her den and fell asleep. Unknown to any of them, a young dog was watching them and had heard the whole conversation, "You'll pay for killing my grandparents, Baca. I will see to that." muttered the gold Akita.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"It looks like Alice is due any day now. It would be best if you found her a den for her." said the vet. "Thank you, we'll be on our way." said Wendy.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"Our son will be with us tomorrow my dear." said Jim as he lay down next to his mate and daughters, Mozart and Mora.

"I know, dear. Now go to sleep." said Alice.