Ginga Densetsu Weed Fan Fiction ❯ Prequel to GOJ/GNY ❯ Epilouge ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 11: Chapter 11 Epilouge
Epilogue-birth of James

"Hey sis." said Mora nudging her sister Mozart. Mozart slowly woke up, "What is it?" she said sleepily. "Can we go outside? I need to talk with you." she said looking around. Mozart got up and the two went outside. "I wonder what she wants?"

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"So what did you want to talk about, Mora?" asked Mozart as they walked into town. Mora stopped looking at the ground. "Mora? Are you okay?" asked Mozart concerned.

"I…overheard on what happened to our grandparents, Mozart." she said. Mozart's eyes widened, "What!" she yelled. Mora put her paw over Mozart's mouth.

"Not so loud!" she hushed, looking around, "Let's go over there." she said leading her sister over to an alleyway. "Kiniro was…she was…." she whispered into her ears. Mozart said nothing for a moment.

"Oh my fucking god, really?" she said in shock. Mora nodded, "Mom and Dad were talking to their spirits. I saw the whole thing. With the shaman dog Mikana." she said. "I got worried about them, so I followed them."

"Did they suspect you heard them at all?" asked Mozart. "Did they see you?" Mora shook her head, "Nope." Mozart sighed, "If they find out…you're in for it. Big time. And I'm not helping get out of punishment." Mozart said. "Anyway, who killed them?" she asked.

"Someone named Baca. You know, that bad dog that's been hanging around lately and killing dogs." she said. "Don't go near him." said a voice.

The sisters turned their heads to see Mikana standing there. "He is too powerful for a house pet. He'll do the same thing to you that he did to Kiniro." she said seriously. Mora glared at her,

"And why not?" she spat. Mikana sighed, "He has many dogs willing to kill anyone that gets in his way." she said. "I won't tell your parents that you were there, Mora. But you must promise me never to go near him. Understood?" she asked. Mora nodded, "I promise."

Mikana walked away, leaving the two sisters to stand there.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"So how are you, Kurotora? Feeling any better?" asked Bayonetta. She was talking to her rival's mate. Kurotora licked his pups before speaking, "Oh I'm fine. The pups have been hungry lately." he said looking down. Haka walked over, licking his tears. "Miss Tony, don't you? I'm sure he's alive out there." she said.

Tony had gone missing after a fight with a bear, leaving his parent worried sick. "Don't worry, hopefully some human saved him." said Yuki. "He's your son after all. He wouldn't die that easily."

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"Where am I?" asked the kai mix as he woke up. He struggled to sit up, but fell down. "Easy boy, you're hurt real bad." said the dog next to him. "My master found you in the river nearly dead, it looked like you wouldn't make it for a while." he said.

"My name is Half-ear, I'm John's nephew." he said. "What's your name, kid?" asked the German shepherd.

"I'm…Tony…I think." he said rubbing his head. "I can't remember anything else other than that." he said. "I don't know anything else!"

"Lost your memory, ouch." said Half-ear. "Don't worry, it will come back someday. It will." he said scratching his ear.

"So he woke up finally, eh?" said a yellow dog coming in with a kai mix. Tony's eyes widened, looking at the red and brown Kai dog.

"I get the feeling I know him…but why?" thought Tony. "Hello, my name's Morakin and this is Kazetora." she said.

After a while, Tony began to learn how to walk with his new peg leg and was getting used to having one eye. "That's it!" yelled his friend Kajitora. "Now try walking over here!" he yelled. Tony stumbled, running as fast as he could without falling.

"You'll get used to it, it takes time." said Kazetora. "My master is a master at making fake legs and arms for both humans and canines." he said.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

Kisaragi's jaw dropped in shock to what he saw. His mate Akame lay on the ground of their room, nursing five pups. "Surprise, Kisaragi." he said tiredly. When he was able to speak, "How?"

He said, unable to say anything else.

Akame licked one of the pups. "I didn't know until a week ago. Guess the pups didn't feel like kicking until now." he joked. Kisaragi walked over, looking at the pups. "This one looks like you, I named him Kisame." he said.

"A mix of our names, huh?" Kisaragi mused. He lay down next to his mate. Akame nodded, "And the others are all girls." he said. "This one is darker than the others." he said pointing at the one in the middle.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"So you mean to tell me that Hyena is dead?" asked Gin. Cross nodded, "We found his body at the base of the river." she said.

Gin looked at Hyena's body, unsure of what to say. "What of Sniper? Have you found his body?" asked Gin.

Cross shook her head, "No, his body was nowhere to be found." she said. Gin sighed, "That's good." he said.

"I have to go, my pups need me." she said, walking away. Gin looked at the graves of his fallen comrades, including Akatora and his father's.

"Father, everything has gone great after the war ended. Hunting has gone better than expected. Last I'd checked, my brothers are doing fine and mother is great as well." he said sitting down at their graves. "Akatora, you should see your daughters, they are so energetic. We are still looking for your son. And your nephews are healthy as ever." he smiled.

"Talking to the dead, huh?" joked John. Gin looked over his shoulder to see his mate. "Whatever, I'm sure they are watching over us." he said.

"Have you heard from your nephew at all?" asked Gin. John shook his head, "No, and I haven't heard from my brother or sisters." he said.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"So, you're telling us that we should look in the human town for my nephews?" asked Chutora. Bill nodded, "Yes, I heard that a town dog spotted a grey Kai dog and a red/brown Kai dog along with a normal red Kai dog." said Bill.

"A red Kai dog? In the city?" asked Chutora. "Red kai dogs are rare in the city." he said. "I know, that's why I want to go see for myself." said Bill.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"So your saying that a young Akita pup killed that huge demon bear?" asked Kazetora. Half-ear nodded, "Yes, my uncle was in that battle. The Akita was his rival and friend. I wish to meet that Akita someday."

He said.

"Hey guys, come here!" yelled Kajitora. Kazetora and Half-ear ran over to where Kajitora was. They saw he was looking at a bear cub with blue-tinged fur. "Weird huh? I thought all the bears were killed." said Morakin. Tony looked at the cub, staring at it intently. "Tony?" asked Kajitora. Tony gripped his head, "That blue fur, I remember something about it. I feel hate toward that fur!" he yelled.

"Easy Tony, it seems you knew that bear before you lost your memories." said Morakin.

Kazetora looked out at the sky, "Maybe if we go to the wild, we can find out about Tony's past." he said, taking off his collar.

"Go to the wild!" yelled Morakin. "Are you nuts, we don't know what' out there!" she yelled as everyone else took off their collars. She sighed, "Fine, I'll go with you, just don't expect to fine anything!" she said. The dogs ran out into the wild, their owner watching in the background.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"For the last time, you don't just rush at the bird, you stupid girl!" yelled Tegan. She was teaching her children how to hunt. "Valarie, can't you do anything useful like your brother Mitch? He knows how to listen to orders!" she yelled, making Valarie flinch at her mother's harsh tone. Tegan sighed, "Your going without lunch today as punishment." she said walking away.

"Got yelled at again, sis?" asked Sarah as she and Rikana walked up. "Yeah, she just doesn't get the fact I don't like hunting." she said.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"Mozart, my stomach!" cried out Alice. Alice had been eating when she felt a pain in her stomach. Her daughter ran into the shed, "What's wrong!" she asked worried.

"Your little brother is coming today." winced Alice as she felt another contraction hit her. "But dad is on a walk. He won't be back for an hour!" she said. Alice snarled, "I don't care! Just get your sister and find him!" she yelled. Mozart ran out the door, leaving Alice in the shed alone. "Please let this be an easy birth…"

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"Dad! Mora!" yelled Mozart as she ran through the streets. "Damnit where could they be?" she said looking around, not seeing either of them. "Fuck, this couldn't happen when they were home!" she growled.

"May I help you?" asked a husky walking near her. "Yes, have you seen a dog named Jim? He's my father and…"

"I think I saw him and your master near the drug store…hey wait!" he yelled. "Thanks!" she yelled.
"Who was that, Nero?" asked a white dog. "Jim's daughter." he said.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"How much is that dog formula?" asked Peter. "About $10." said the clerk handing him the formula. "Thank you and have a nice day!"

As they left the store, Mozart ran up. "Mozart? Girl, what are you doing out of the house?" asked Peter. Mozart barked, looking back in the direction of the house. "Is something wrong with Alice?" he asked. Mozart nodded. "Then we need to get back there quick!"

' ' ' ' ' '

"Mom, keep pushing!" said Mora. Mora had heard her mother's cries and rushed to help her. Alice groaned as she pushed, "Your brother has a big head, I think." she said pushing.

"Easy, don't hurt yourself." said Mora as she rubbed her mother's back. Mora looked down to see her brother's head emerge from Alice's body.
"Where the hell is Jim and Mozart!" yelled Alice as she felt a big contraction hit her.

"At the drug store, I think." said Mora. "Could your father have any worse timing!" she said.

After a few hours, Alice had given birth to her son. "Isn't he cute?" said Alice. Mora looked at her brother, "He's small." she said.

Just then, the sound of footsteps were heard in the distance.

"DADDY! HE'S HERE!"…

As one tale ends, another begins…