Gintama Fan Fiction ❯ salarymen go to heaven ❯ part 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The operation to acquire rights to Gintama failed terribly. I got a blow dryer as a consolation prize. Pity, would've preferred a car.
 
 
* * THE END: In Which We Learn True Love is Revealed Using Black Marker Pen * *
 
 
The sky cleared up, announcing a cold but sunny day. Kagura stood in front of the Shinsengumi common room in Okita's borrowed kimono that kept falling off her shoulders and came down to her thighs in a rather suggestive way. Walking down the narrow, wood veranda that separated the garden from the actual living quarters, she thought she should've probably put her clothes on. This way there was no chance Gintoki would miss what happened last night, no matter how sloshed. The stunt she pulled with Okita might have thrown them off, all things considered. But making an appearance in morning's first light, having trouble walking straight, wearing somebody else's clothes and smelling like `hormones gone wild' would pretty much make words unnecessary.
 
However, all was forgotten once her eyes fell on the common room.
 
The brass of Shinsengumi and the master Freelancer had managed to invite (or mobilise, in this context) more people, all of whom were now in various, unexpected places and positions, scattered around the room.
 
Most prominent, however, was Yamazaki, the spy, lying on the table almost naked, pants unbuttoned, around his knees and his underwear riding low on his thighs, not really covering a thing just sort of making a point that they could if they chose to. He had a uniquely happy expression on his face, with his head falling off the table and directly into a bowl of mixed snacks, alcohol and mayonnaise (some genius had obviously thought it would be a nutritious combination). He had some of the vile stuff smeared across his chest, where, Kagura realised with a slight trembling in her stomach, it seemed to have been licked off in places.
 
Commander Kondo, the Gorilla Stalker, was beneath that same table, leaning his head on the foot of a bald senior officer, captain, judging by what was still visible of the uniform. The room stunk of booze and testosterone like a concert hall might after a punk festival. Except that the faint music here was a tacky collection of dance hits to which the spy, Yamazaki, had obviously strip-danced to the amusement of everyone around.
 
Kagura's eyes circled the room, looking for the figure of Gintoki amongst all those black uniforms and rather formal house garments.
 
She found the speck of white near the back, leaning on the stereo with one hand still on the replay switch and the other stuck intimately in the short dark hair of the Mayo-man himself. Hijikata lie on Gintoki's legs, with both hands around his waist in a gesture that was half reminiscent of pro-wrestlers, half of the way small children might hug a monstrous teddy bear (that reeks of vomit if you press his stomach, as the extra feature). Kagura was just trying to decide whether to cross the room and wake her employer or shout “GIN-CHAN!” and wake up the whole bloody room. Would they try to kill her for it?
 
“That is certainly a direct Yamazaki,” said Okita, appearing behind her and nodding towards the lovely view of Yamazaki's crotch.
 
Kagura giggled wildly and looked at him. He was leaning on the entrance to the room, hands crossed over his chest in a bored manner, like he would under any circumstances. But in his current state of undress, with only the rough, loose hakama tied low around his waist, the only thing it achieved in way of atmosphere was a warm feeling in Kagura's chest and the somewhat concerning thoughts of `I had that, that was mine, I had that'.
 
“Not so loud, China. You don't wanna wake them up,” he mumbled and pushed himself off the door.
 
“Why not? There is nothing more fun than waking up a hung-over man,” purred Kagura softly, turning her eyes on the room of drunk men where her brain couldn't keep saying `mine, and the hands, and the chest, and the hips and the neck, mine'.
 
“Ha! You ARE a sadist, I fucking knew it,” exclaimed Okita softly. For a moment it seemed he would kiss her shoulder; his breath was on it, soft and cooling in the stuffy assembly hall, but he gave up, stepping up to the same level as Kagura and looking around for a long moment.
 
`And the lips and the fingers and the thighs' her brain went on with the inventory for a while more until she felt something touch her arm lightly. She looked at the black marker pen in confusion for a second, but Okita's sharply entertained face as he glared at the room, told her everything.
 
“Get creative, China,” he said and moved in on his victims. “Just remember, Hijikata is mine.”
 
“Then I veto Gin-chan,” she said, uncapping the marker.
 
Okita stood in the middle of the room, surrounded by drunken destruction and chaos, and smiled over his shoulder. “We'll do them together, then.”
 
 
* *
 
 
Tell me you can't picture Yamazaki stripping to Rock me Amadeus?! I want that animated!
 
Well, that's all. Again, if you wish to comment, I can't stop you. Can't promise I'll care, but you are welcome to exercise your vulgarities on me.