Girl Got Game Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Lines ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: “Ahh….” She didn't know what to tell him. Surely he wouldn't believe that the voices told her to do it.
Rated: PG-13
A/N: I love the manga Girl Got Game. But when I went online and started looking for fanfiction for it I couldn't find anything. So I thought maybe I should write my own. I'm not used to writing non lemons so this story might sound a bit weird, if not a bit corny. But I wanted to try writing something that wasn't lemon for once. Maybe later I'll write a lemon version to this.
Disclaimer: I do not own Girl Got Game. But oh how I wish its genius was mine.
Did you just divide that room? Great...”
This is my space! I don't want you to destroy my stuff again.”
Kyo Aizawa stared at the line that stretched out in front of her for what felt like forever. Kyo never really liked lines much. They were always making her dizzy in math and kept her from running to the other side and pelting the enemy in dodge ball. And right now the line she was glaring at was keeping her from the other side of the room. It was boldly cutting her off from what seemed to be becoming more heavenly by the moment.
No woman's land was precisely 15 inches away. It consisted of an unmade mess of a bed with blue sheets tangled and half on the floor where its owner had stumbled out of bed that morning. There was a desk to the left with various utensils littering it's surface and crumbled papers laying about. Many others were lying in a trail on the floor next to the over flowing garbage can. The papers made a pattern with the various items of clothing that seemed to spew out of the closet. One grey shirt seemed to be just on the verge of crossing onto her side. That line almost seemed to be smiling at her, goading her to step over it into Chiharu's space.
`Come on just do it. You know you wanna,' the line purred seductively in her head.
Flashback:
A body was looming over hers, a body much larger and stronger than her own. It was pinning her down onto the mattress, both her hands were held captive by her head. There was a dangerous glitter in his eyes.
“What do you want… me to do?” came that low very male voice.
End Flashback
Her body twitched at the memory.
`Come on Kyyooo. You know you want to jump in his messy bed, to let your body touch where his has touched, where it will touch later tonight. To let his very male scent overwhelm your senses.'
She twitched again at the images the voice was making her see and what it was making her want to do.
Do it.
Her body was trembling.
You know you wanna.
Sweat was rolling over her temple.
DO IT!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
¥
Chicharu Eniwa was walking back to his room after his long run. His body was damp with sweat after the exertion and he wanted nothing more but to take a shower. Sighing he opened the door to his room and stepped in when a loud screech met his ears.
`What the…' (Wtf)
The sight that meet his eyes was one that could definitely be found on the discovery channel. Apparently Kyo had gone mad. She was in a tank top and shorts with masking tape wrapped all around her; some was even stuck in her hair. She was dancing on his bed and odd noises were coming out of her mouth. He looked down and noticed the floor was bare of the line, which made his blood start to boil. Her back was to him as she wildly leaped around. He felt the color draining from his body and into his face as he slammed the door closed and promptly tackled her.
¥
Kyo didn't understand how everything changed so fast. One minute the voices were singing in her head and the next she was pinned onto the bed in a very familiar position.
“What are you doing on my bed?” her captor growled furiously at her. He was definitely fuming. His face was red and his eyes were wild as was his hair.
“Ahh….” She didn't know what to tell him. Surely he wouldn't believe that the voices told her to do it.
“Ahahahaha…” she twitched nervously. He was going to kill her; there was no way she was going to live through this one.
Her eyes rolled around desperately looking for an escape.
“Kyyoooo,” he was baring his teeth, head moving closer. He was going for her neck! How many times had she seen that on tv how wolves latched on to the prey's neck and wouldn't let go until dead!?
Holy shit! Holy shit!
Panic made her do the only thing she could do, the only thing she could think to do, the only thing she could possibly do.
She kissed him.