Gold Digger Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Moon Kingdom ❯ Long live the Queen ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone in this story; I don't even own the idea of the story.
 
Space, it can be a big, scary and lonely place, more so if your 6 years old and floating in an escape pod. But that's what a fleet of ships found on a patrol, it was a Martian Royal patrol. They picked it up and took it to the Silver Palace on the Moon. Serenity the 4th, the queen of the Kingdom, had seen the young boy he had long black hair that was streaked silver. He was well built for a 6 year old; he was wrapped in white and gold silk sheets. Once they opened up the pod to get the boy out, he slowly started to wake up and got really scared.
 
“NO! DON'T HURT ME! PLEASE, DON'T HURT ME!” He cried. The Queen calmly walked up to the boy and calmed him down.
 
“Sh, we are not going to hurt you.” She said he was trembling in her arms. Later he was taken into a wing of the palace where he was getting treated for his injuries. Meanwhile, she was talking to one of the technicians checking out the pod. “Well? Did you find anything dealing with the pod?” She said.
 
“We did your highness,” he said. “But, we've never seen anything like this before.”
 
“Do you think it's from the enemy?” She said, as her daughter ran into her waiting arms.
 
The man, who looked like a dead ringer for William Petersen of CSIâ„¢ fame, shook his head. He had all white hair and bluish-green eyes; he was in a shirt, slacks and boots. “No ma'am, I don't think the Dark Force is smart enough to create something like this.” He said, “we have the technology but…”
 
“We don't have the power to pull this off?” She said, just then someone screamed. They looked over at what happened.
 
“What happened?” He said, “too hot?”
 
The person who touched it was shaking her hand in pain, she had red hair in a bob cut and grey eyes. She was in an outfit like her bosses, “no too cold!” She complained they looked at each other and he knelt down to check it out.
 
“Damien, be careful.” Said Serenity, he nodded and checked the pod's outside temp.
 
“33 below 0.” He said, “but how?”
 
“Didn't you say it was found in the middle of space?” She said he nodded.
 
“But space isn't really that cold.” He said, “even if it was the pod would still be trying to warm up. Someone was on this pod trying to get at the boy.” She nodded and someone came up to her.
 
“Your highness, he's awake.” She said, Serenity nodded and was about to leave.
 
“See what else you can find out about the pod, maybe there's some information about the boy.” Said Serenity, “I'm going to see if I can find out how a 6 year old like him got trapped in the middle of space and please tell your people to be careful. I don't want them hurt.” She kissed Damien and walked off.
 
Meanwhile the young boy woke up and was scared, “WHERE AM I? WHERE'S MOMMY?” He said then it hit him and he started to cry. Then head nurse went over to him and hugged him tightly.
 
“Sh, it's okay.” She said trying to calm him down. She had long violet hair in a bun; light brown eyes and was dressed in a white nurse's uniform with violet trim.
 
“No, I did something bad!” He cried as he buried his face into her shoulder.
 
“Oh come on, a cute little boy like you? What could you have done that was so wrong?” She said.
 
“I killed Mommy.” He sobbed, she was stunned and just held the little boy tightly. That was when the Queen walked in.
 
“Sh, it's alright, I'm sure you didn't mean to do it.” She said Serenity looked inside of the room. “Your highness, I need to speak with you.”
 
“Alright, Serenity? Could you keep an eye on our guest for me please?” Said the Queen.
 
“Okay Mommy.” Said the Princess and ran into keep the boy company. Her mother and the head nurse walked out of the room and closed the door.
 
“What is it Karane?” She said, the head nurse just sighed and closed her eyes.
 
“He thinks he killed his mother.” She said, Serenity gasped and looked at her old friend.
 
“You can't be serious, how can a cute boy like him kill someone?” She said, Karane shrugged.
 
“I don't know, but that's what he said.” She said, “Should I call in Kyoko?”
 
“That would be a good idea.” Said Serenity, “maybe she can tell us why he thinks he killed his mother.”
 
So she calls for a psychic from Mars, meanwhile as the two women were talking Princess Serenity started talking to the boy.
 
“I'm Serenity.” She said she was very cute with long blond hair in twin pigtails and blue eyes. She was dressed in a smaller version of the gown her mom wears.
 
“Tenma,” the boy mumbled. He was now in silk pajamas and still covered in the sheets.
 
“Mommy asked for me to keep an eye on you.” She said and smiled. So they started to talk and Tenma started to open up to Serenity. He told her what he really was he was a Naviru. They were like the most powerful beings in the universe. They have enough bio-energy to power a large planetoid. “Wow,” she said then she saw the look on his face. She saw the sadness in his eyes, “what's wrong?” She asked, so he told her that he killed his mother. Their ship was under attack and she placed him in an escape pod, but right as she closed the door he wanted her with him and one of her sleeves was caught in the door.
 
She was launched out with the pod and was on top of it trying to make sure that he was safe. She was killed when the enemy tried to attack the pod. He was crying hard, Serenity hugged her new friend tightly and he slowly stopped crying. Then he softly drifted to sleep. She laid him back on the bed and kissed him on the forehead. Then she held his hand. That was when her mother walked in to the room.
 
“What happened?” She said, Serenity told her mother what Tenma told her and she was amazed. “So it was an accident and it wasn't his fault. She tried her best to protect him.” Later there was meeting about Tenma and a warrior from Jupiter stood up. She was almost 7 feet tall and was very well built (1).
 
“I wish to adopt him into my Royal family.” The Jovian Amazon said, “I've always wanted a son.” No one had said anything about it and they agreed that she could have Tenma. Later they walked into the room and she saw how cute he was. He started to wake up and saw a very beautiful woman. She was in an armored bathing suit, boots with shin guards, gauntlets and shoulder guards. She had long red hair and deep green eyes and the boy cried. He launched himself at her and she grabbed him.
 
“MOMMY!” He cried, “I'msosorry, I'msosorry, I'msosorry!” She looked confused at her Queen.
 
“That's it, Julia you look like his mother.” She said Julia, the Warrior Queen of Jupiter, bounced the boy in her arms trying to calm him down. “Whatever you do, don't say you're not his mother.” Serenity whispered into her ear, Julia nodded and held the boy tightly. She took him home to the Jovian palace and she announced him as the Prince of the Jovian Amazons.
 
The Amazons took special care of him and taught him everything they could. He was like a sponge and Julia was always there for her son. Tenma grew up like a weed and asked his mother if he could go to Mars to train. Since he was now battle master of the Jovian Amazons, she agreed to let him go and trained there. So he went to Mars to train, after he returned he was invited to the Princess' 17th birthday. He agreed to go and make his mother proud.
 
Once he arrived at the party Tenma had started to look around and saw people from other planets in the Solar System. `Wow, I've never seen so many people before.' He thought just then someone tackled him and knocked him back.
 
“TENMA!” She said, he looked at the girl in his arms she had long blond hair that was going silver and blue eyes. (2) She was dressed in a white strapless gown and her slim, yet powerful arms were wrapped around him. He was in a shirt, slacks, boots and an opened robe. His hair was to his butt in a ponytail.
 
“Serenity?” He said and they hugged tightly.
 
“Oh man, it's so good to see you.” She said, “These people are so boring!” Tenma just chuckled. They walked out to the garden and started talking, he told her about what he had been doing and she hung on every word. Then she told him why the party it wasn't only because it was her birthday but it was time for her to choose a husband.
 
“Oh well, I'm sure any guy you'd choose would be extremely lucky to have you as his wife.” He said as he walked off slowly with that she saw something she hadn't seen in a long time in his eyes. Sadness.
 
`But Tenma, I'm in love with you.' She thought, later it was time for her to choose her husband. Her mother came up to Serenity and placed her hands on her daughter's shoulders.
 
“Well dear, who is it?” She said, “Who's going to be your husband?”
 
The princess sighed, “I thought about this one long and hard. There are some very handsome young men but none have taken my heart like my choice.” She said, “the man who I chose as my husband is Prince Tenma from the Jovian Amazon contingent.” Everyone was in shock; this was a curve no one saw.
 
“Very well my dear, I shall stand by your decision.” Said Queen Serenity, “find Prince Tenma and…”
 
“Wait mother, if you don't mind.” Serenity said, “I'd like to get him and tell him myself.”
 
The Queen nodded and Serenity walked out and went back to the garden. Meanwhile Tenma was looking at the stars and sighed while drinking a glass of champagne. `Here's to you Seren I hope he's happy.' He thought just then someone wrapped their arms around his waist.
 
“What are you doing?” She said, leaning against him.
 
“Nothing out the ordinary, just being my tortchered bishioned self. Why?” He said she held him tightly.
 
“Because I want to tell you my choice.” She said he looked at her.
 
“You chose already?” He said, “Who's the lucky guy?”
 
“Someone I met a long time ago, his was my best friend while we grew up and I didn't care if he was from a different universe. But the most important thing was he opened his heart to me and told me everything when we met.” She said.
 
“Oh really?” He said while drinking his champagne.
 
“Yep, he's you Tenma.” She said, cue spit take. After a coughing spell, he looked at the princess like she was crazy.
 
“What?” He said, she smiled and nodded.
 
“That's right Tenma, I chose you.” She said.
 
“B-But why me?” He said, “I thought I had an ice-rapier's chance on the Sun. I.E.: None.”
 
“That's why,” she said. “You never give yourself enough credit.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Then two months later, the wedding happened. It was beautiful and very nice then after the wedding, Serenity was named, Queen Serenity the 5th and Tenma, the Royal Consort of the Moon.
 
Their time together was great, they worked together as a Queen and King should and the people loved them. Then came the twins, yes that's right, I said `twins'. One boy and one girl, both were very cute. They named the boy Tenma Jr and the girl? Serenity natch, before they were born, Tenma was subjected by tests to turn his cells in to Sol-cells so he could be able to live on the Sun.
 
“But why Tenma?” Said Serenity, her husband just sighed. He knew that question was coming.
 
“Since I'm the newly crowned Sun King, I'm going to need an heir right?” He said she nodded and he continued, “Well I want TJ to be that heir.”
 
“Oh I understand.” She said, “Since I have Serenity as my heir.” He touched her nose.
 
So they started to train their children in their own styles. TJ learned how to use sun magic and Serenity learned moon. Then on their 10th birthday, Tenma brought TJ back home. He was dressed like his father and was well built. His blond hair was longer and in a ponytail. Tenma was also built as well and his ponytail reached his ankles.
 
“PAPA!” Cried Serenity as she rushed him and gave him a huge hug. Queen Serenity saw their daughter hug her father tightly. Then she grabbed onto TJ and hugged him tightly as well.
 
“Hello stranger.” Said Q. Serenity to Tenma and kissed him. They walked into the palace and sat down to eat. They were having a discussion about TJ's training and Serenity came up with a good question.
 
“Papa, would you train me like you trained TJ?” She said her parents looked at each other.
 
“I don't mind, why don't I start TJ's training and you take Serenity with you this time?” She said.
 
“You sure?” He said she nodded. “Alright, I'll start her training on Jupiter and then we'll go to the sun.” So he did and the twins became very good at using both of the parent's abilities. But all wasn't well, in a multi-reality prison laid an evil that had awaken and escaped. It was on its way to destroy the ultimate good in the universe. Meanwhile Serenity started to have nightmares about attacks and the end of the Moon Kingdom.
 
She went to her parents and told them about it. They agreed that this might important so they started up a Royal bodyguard for her and Tenma Jr. Princesses and Princes from the system had gathered and trained on Mars. They were ready to stop all comers, and then it was time for the Terrain Royal family to come and visit. This happens every 25 years after the Queen was crowned.
 
The Royal family of Terra had 2 boys and girls, Kai, Endimond, Rose and Lilly. Rose had heard about the Royal guard for the Royal heirs and wanted to be the guard from Terra. They accepted her and enrolled her into the Martian Academy. (3) Then it was time for them to meet the Royal family. They walked in to the throne room and saw the Royal family on their thrones.
 
Rose walked up to them first and knelled to them, she had long rose-red hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in a long green gown, next came Lilly. She had long black hair and blue eyes; she was dressed in a light blue gown. Then came Endimond, he had black hair and blue eyes and dressed in black and silver armor. (4) Lastly came Kai, now he was very different, he had long platinum blond hair and blue silted eyes. She was in all white armor with a platinum dragon on it.
 
“Welcome to the Royal Palace.” Said Serenity, they bowed. So they were asked to stay as guests of the family and they agreed. Tenma saw that Kai and Serenity's eyes locked on one another and he smiled. Then he looked and noticed that TJ and Rose's eyes locked as well and he raised an eyebrow.
 
“Why don't we have Serenity and TJ show Kai and Rose around the palace?” He said his offspring looked at him.
 
“Can we?” They said and he nodded so they do. Meanwhile, the evil was getting closer and was destroying everything in its path. Later Tenma was walked along with his wife and they were talking about their children being in love.
 
“Ah young love,” he said. “I remember being in love like that.”
 
She chuckled, “oh really?”
 
“Yeah, I married you didn't I?” He teased, they laughed and kissed passionately just then there was an argument going on.
 
“I don't see why you are the favorite one!” Said Endimond, “you're not even a member of our family! Father adopted you because he felt sorry for you!”
 
“Your father was my father's best friend! He had promised from the get go that he'd take care of me no matter what! So don't take it up with me, take it up with your father!” Said Kai.
 
Endimond just smirked, “what if I told your girlfriend that the man of her dreams was actually a demon dragon. The son of Bahamut!” He sing songed, Kai paled and was about to speak but Serenity spoke up.
 
“Then it still wouldn't matter!” She said, they looked over and saw her. “I love Kai with all of my heart!” Angered, Endimond stormed off.
 
“Looks like she handled that.” Said Q. Serenity Tenma nodded.
 
Then it was time for the big ball it was the twins' birthday and everyone was there. Everything was going along well until the attack came. People were fighting off the evil that reached them its name? The Negaforce, Endimond betrayed the entire Moon Kingdom and had them attack. They weren't ready for it but they tried, Tenma knew that Endimond betrayed them and sliced him down but at that exact moment, both of his children were killed. He now was like a mad man and attacked she had taken down armies of enemies.
 
Then he noticed that his wife was glowing and was about to destroy the enemy the blast hit his swords and turned them in to what it is now known as the Crescent Moon sword and the Sun blade. Then he took down the head general and rushed over to his wife as she was preparing to use a huge magical spell.
 
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” He said.
 
“I am sending everyone ahead 10000 years so they can be reborn.” She said.
 
“BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU?”
 
“I'll sacrifice my soul force to send them.”
 
“NO, WE CAN REBUILD PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH OUT YOU!”
 
“You must live on my love, rule in my stead.”
 
Just then there was a huge bright light.
 
“SERENITY!”
 
With that, the love of Tenma's life was gone.
 
End for now
 
AN: 1. Julia Diggers from `Gold Digger'. 2. Every Serenity must go through this it's like puberty. 3. Think Westpoint or the Marines academy. 4. Cannon Sailor Moon Prince Endimond.