Gold Digger Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Moon Kingdom ❯ Leaving Nightmares ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“SERENITY!” Ranma awoke screaming he shot up and started to look around, he noticed that he was in a dojo. “What the hell was that all about? Who's Serenity?” He got up and headed for the furo, making sure he placed the sign out, he took his bath. All the while thinking about his dream girl.
 
`She was so beautiful. I wonder who she is?' He thought, he got out of the furo and saw himself in the mirror. He was taller now around 6 foot 10, he was very buffed and his hair was streaked in white. `What the hell's going on?' He got dressed and his clothes had stretched and shrunk to fit him. He flexed in the mirror and was impressed at what he had seen.
 
He went downstairs and sat down at the table to eat, it had been 6 months after the failed wedding attempt and Ranma still haven't forgiven anyone over it. He was just quiet and thoughtful. Nabiki looked over to Ranma and noticed how good looking he was, `wow at first I thought he was cute but now he's gorgeous! I passed that to Akane? What in the hell's wrong with me?'
 
Kasumi looked at him and thought the same thing; Ranma was trying to get her attention. “Kasumi, could I get some more rice?” He said, “please?”
 
“Oh! Sure Ranma,” she said as she took his bowl. “Here you go.” She handed the bowl to him and he took it back with gratitude.
 
“Thank you Kasumi,” he smiled. Kasumi's heart fluttered and that was when Akane saw what was going on.
 
“RANMA NO HENTAI!” She said as she picked up the table to hit him with it, he grabbed it and placed it down.
 
“All I just did was thank your sister for getting me some rice. How is that being hentai?” He said the entire table was looking at her like she was the fool.
 
“Ranma has a point Akane.” Said Nodoka, “he was only showing gratitude.”
 
“But he, he…” Akane lamely started. Then Ranma stood up.
 
“Oh I see how it is, I can't even thank anybody without you thinking I'm being a pervert.” He said, “Makes me wonder who really is the pervert huh?” Akane put the table down and sat down embarrassed. Just then there was a knock on the door, Kasumi stood and went to answer it. It was a very beautiful red headed woman; she was dressed in a green sweater, black slacks and boots.
 
“Yes may I help you?” She said as she looked up at the tall woman. The woman stood at 6 feet 6 and was nicely built.
 
“Yes, my name's Julia Brigand. I'm looking for Ranma Saotome.” She said, Kasumi smiled and showed her in.
 
“Please come in.” She said as they walked in, Julia took off her boots and put on a pair of slippers. They walked in to the dining room where everyone else was, “Ranma?” He looked over and saw Kasumi and the red head. She had the same color hair as his mom, “this is Julia Brigand.” Said Kasumi and that was when all hell started to brake loose. Well, would have if Ranma didn't pound his fist on the table.
 
“Anyone and I mean ANYONE, says one word about her being a fiancée I'm going to strangle them with their own vocal cords! ARE WE CLEAR?” He said no one said a word. “Thank you,” he looked at Julia. “Now Ms. Brigand was it?” She nodded, “What brings you to my neck of the woods?”
 
Julia just sighed and hoped that she wouldn't trouble him, “I think you might be my biological father.” She said there was a stunned silence in the entire room.
 
“Is their any proof?” He said that was when everyone looked at him and damned near bit his head off.
 
“YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO BELIEVE THIS SLUT?” Akane said before she was knocked out.
 
“I'd believe her before I'd believe you Ms. You ruined MY wedding so I'm going to make your life a living hell!” He said then he looked back to Julia.
 
“Yes, I do believe there is a way to prove my claim.” She said, “where I'm from we have this thing called `Paternity Tests' all I need is some of you DNA and they'll cross reference it with mine and we'll see if you're my father.” Ranma nodded and they left the dojo and went to Dr. Tofu's office. Ranma told him everything and asked if he would do this for him.
 
“Sure, all you need is to give me some of your blood and I'll send it over.” He said.
 
“Thanks Doc.” Said Ranma so he gave some blood and Tofu sent it over to have it be tested. Later, they walked out and headed out to eat lunch. “I know of this place out of the way,” he said. “You can tell me a bit about yourself.” Julia smiled and nodded, so they went out of Nerima and went into Juuban to have lunch. There he found out that she was an Arms master of Jade and a fantastic martial artist. “Think you can show your `Ol man' some pointers?” He said and they laughed and she agreed to do it.
 
Meanwhile someone saw Ranma with Julia and they got mad. “RANMA! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON AKANE WITH THIS OLD TRAMP?” Yes ladies and gentlemen, the walking -talking, bar-b-q had showed up. Ranma just shook his head then he looked to his maybe daughter.
 
“Have fun, just don't kill him, yet.” He said with that Julia made her move and kicked his as all over the area. Ranma was just relaxing and finishing his lunch. Giving pointers, “WATCH OUT FOR THAT RIGHT! PUT MORE FEELING INTO THAT HIT JULIA! NOW! THROW THE LEFT NOW! THERE YOU GO!” With that Ryoga was groveling and Julia cleaned off her hands.
 
“Don't you ever call me a `tramp' again, got it?” She said Ryoga quickly nodded and ran off. Then Julia's phone rang it was Tofu. He had the results in and he wanted to tell them. So they went back to the office and they looked at the results. They read the results and Julia hugged Ranma tightly.
 
“I take it you're happy?” He said she nodded he shook his head and chuckled. “My own daughter's twice my age.” They laughed, and then they headed for the house. On the way they continued to talk when the topic of him coming back with her was brought up, Ranma was thinking about it. “May I use your phone kiddo?” He said and she handed it to him.
 
He called up the dojo, “Nabiki? Get everyone together, we need to talk.” Later everyone was there and Ranma walked in with the others. He saw everyone there, “thank you all for coming on such a short notice.” He said, “I have an announcement to make. Earlier today, Ms. Brigand visited and told us something I couldn't believe at first. She was my daughter, so we went to go get proof. As to why the good doctor is here. Doc, why don't you read what's on that paper out loud so that everyone can hear?”
 
So he does and everyone is in shock, Ranma has a biological daughter that's twice his age. “But how?” Said Genma.
 
“Allow me to explain, I seem to remember this.” Said Ranma, “I was sent to another dimension named Jade. I was in the past and I met up with a woman by the name of Brunhilda and fell in love with her. She was with Julia when I was taken back.”
 
“Who sent you?” Said Cologne Ranma rolled his eyes.
 
“Like you'd really have to ask?” He said, “Who's the only person that thinks I'm the only one that stands in between him and his fun?”
 
“HAPPOSAI!”
 
“Bingo!” Said Ranma.
 
“So the old pervert sent you to Jade and you had a relationship with a woman?” Said Nodoka, Ranma nodded. Then she hugged him tightly, “ MY SON IS SO MANLY!” Ranma sighed, and then Shampoo wanted to attack Julia thinking that if she killed her, she'd have Ranma back.
 
“May I barrow your staff Elder Cologne?” He asked politely.
 
“Of course Ranma.” She said and handed it to him.
 
“Thank you, I promise you'll get it right back.” He said while receiving it, and then he winded up and pounded Shampoo into the floor. “YOU ATTACK HER AGAIN, YOU'LL BE BEGGING FOR THIS ONCE I'M DONE WITH YOU!” Then he handed the staff back, “thank you Elder.”
 
Then the topic of him leaving with Julia was brought up, “I want my father to come with me back to America, and there he'll finally be able to finish his education and his training.” She said everyone was about to blow up until Ranma spoke up.
 
“I want to go.” He said everyone looked at him Julia with a smile.
 
“WHAT?”
 
“You heard me,” said Ranma. “I'm am her father and I want to leave with her to America.”
 
“BOY! You are not going anywhe-urk!” Said Genma as a well place punch shut him up.
 
“I'm going to America like or not.” Said Ranma, “anyone wants to stop me? Let's get this over with right now.” Julia placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him.
 
“Father, it's alright.” She said he shrugged her hand off of his shoulder.
 
“NO, IT'S NOT ALRIGHT! I'VE PUT UP WITH THIS DAY IN AND DAY OUT AND I'M SICK OF IT! NOW THE FIRST PERSON THAT STOPS ME FROM WALKING OUT THAT DOOR, I'LL BREAK TIES TO FOREVER!” He said and went upstairs. Once he came down, he got into the car and they headed for the airport and Ranma left Japan.
 
AN: That's it for this one; I got the idea about Ranma being Julia's father from the Anime Addventure. I can't wait to read the reviews.