Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ 30_Fluffs. ❯ Happy White Day. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 04/08/2007, 05:26pm.
Authors Note:
This is for the 30_Fluffs community over at LiveJournal.

Warning: Possible out of character-ness.;p.

The claim/pairing: Eiri (Uesagi) YukixShuichi Shindou.
My favorite pairing in Gravitation.==^-^==.

Prompt/Theme 01. Teddy Bear.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


Of all the things he could have been doing, Yuki did not originally see this as being one of them.

Last month on the 14th Shuichi had given him a chocolate bunny. Why a bunny he could only guess but it was now 'White Day' and for reasons at the moment he himself could not explain, Was looking for a gift for his pink haired boyfriend.

After a little more looking around he was about to leave when something caught his attention. Well he was positive that Shuichi would like it.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Later that day around five:pm Shuichi came in and sat down beside Yuki on the couch.
"Happy White Day brat."
Yuki handed him a small soft pink bear with deep brown eyes and red paw pads and feet and it was holding a little red heart.

"Thank you Yuki!"
He was practically bouncing off the walls literally.

"Oh yeah. It has a friend."
Yuki pulled out another little bear only this one was white with brown almost black eyes and brown paw pads and feet. It was holding a little red heart like the other one.

He then put the white bear very close to the pink one and they clicked together and it looked like the little bears were kissing.

And a moment later Yuki and Shuichi were mimicking
the bears.


Authors Note:
Not to sure about the ending.
For those who don't know I was describing those kiss bears that came out who knows when.;P.

MediaMiner . org is holding their second annual Maximum fanfic/fic contest. I recommend checking it out.:D.

Later!
04/08/2007, 07:19pm.