Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ 30 Magic Moments. ❯ Hospital. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 04/08/2007, 12:29am.
Authors Note:
Another installment.:D.

Theme/Prompt: 14: Hospital Visit.
No, this does not take place in either 7 or 8..I think it's 8 when Yuki was taken to the hospital.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


It seemed like a normal enough day and one of the last things he expected to get a call about was that a 'Mr.Shindou' had been admitted to the hospital.

They couldn't tell him much more over the phone other than it wasn't too serious.
He was out the door and at the hospital so fast he hardly remembered the actual drive.


When he got to the front desk that also had the waiting room nearby Hiro met him.

"What happened?"
Yuki was practically glaring.

"It was during a video shoot. Shu slipped and hit his head. It's not serious though, The doctor said he should be awake soon. If you want to see him he's down that way and the third door on the left. I'll tell the others your here."
The red haired guitarist turned to head back to the waiting room.

"Thanks."

"Forget about it."
Hiro continued on his way and Yuki was already on his.


He found the room easily enough and went in.
The room was quiet and Yuki pulled one of the nearby chairs over by the bed.
Looking down at the singer if not for the bandage around his head Yuki could have sworn he would have just been asleep.

He remembered a similar situation that didn't seem to be too far back. Only difference was that he was the one admitted for a high stress problem.

Shuichi had started to come around and blinked open his eyes and one of the first things he saw was Yuki who was inwardly relieved to see him awake and so he kissed him.

When they broke apart the first Shuichi said "Maybe I should do that more often."
He laughed also quite happy since Yuki was there although his remark earned him a 'Damn brat' from the
aforementioned man.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Authors Note:
I'm not too thrilled with the ending. I'll probably end working on an alternate one. Oh well later!

04/08/2007, 03:14am.