Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Dress Up ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Dress up
Author: Seven Maxwell
Fandom: Gravitation
Rating: PG-13
Type: Fluff Ficlet

Because Freya likes fluff ^_^

~Dress up~

Yuki needed a drink. He’d been working on his novel all afternoon, so engrossed in it that he’d forgotten to restock his mini fridge with more beer. He walked into the kitchen and froze.

“What the hell…?” He dropped his glasses, the thin frame landing on the floor with a patter.

Shuichi sat there on the counter wearing a French maid uniform…a pink French maid uniform. Seeing Yuki enter he squealed in delight, running over to him in pink stilettos.

“Oh Yuki what do you think?” He asked turning around doing small poses for Yuki, showing off his uniform.

“I think you’ve lost your mind. Why the hell are you doing wearing that thing?” He asked still bewildered.

Shuichi’s face fell. “I thought you might like it. I mean you like it every other time that I wear girls’ clothing and I figured it would look cute pink because it matches my hair and I wore the shoes because I can’t wear sneakers with it an-“

Shu was cut off by Yuki’s lips. They kissed for a moment; Shu closed his eyes as Yuki’s warm lips pressed against his’. The tight constricting underwear didn’t leave much space for him to get hard without being obvious. So when Yuki pulled back he could see a little tent in the front of Shuichi’s skirt.

“I didn’t say that I didn’t like you wearing it. I asked why you were wearing it.” He clarified. His lips still warm from Shu’s, his own pants were getting tighter around the front by just looking at Shu in that small mini skirt, with it’s long stockings, tight corset top and pink heels.

“Well I…” He blushed, an almost pink to match his outfit and hair. He fidgeted his fingers together while trying to come up with a logical answer. He gave up because there was none.

“I just wanted to do something…nice for you Yuki.” He said sadly, “I’ll go change.” He started to walk away.

Feeling like a heel Yuki grabbed Shu’s arm before he left. “Listen dumbass, just because I don’t fawn over you they way you do me, doesn’t mean that I don’t appreciate when you do nice things for me.”

“So you….like it?” Shuichi asked his eyes misty and shining with new found hope.

Yuki sighed, “Yes I like it. Thank you for the little display.” He said.

“Good!” Shuichi smiled, leaning up towards Yuki’s lips. “I’m glad you like it.” He whispered before licking Yuki’s bottom lip.

Yuki closed his eyes and groaned. He loved it when Shu played with his lips like that. It made him want to toss the playful pink haired boy onto the ground and have his way with him.

“Hm…..Shu…” He reached down and grabbed both flanks of Shuichi’s bottom. Shuichi immediately jumped up and wrapped both legs around Yuki’s waist, his arms around the novelists’ neck.

Brushing his fingertips along the bottom of Shuichi’s skirt, Yuki came across something he didn’t expect.

Pulling away from the kiss he asked, “Shu is that a zipper on your underwear?”

Shu blushed harder, his face finally one shade darker then his pink hair. “Well the lady at the store that sold this to me said you would like it.”

Yuki moaned. Zipper on underwear, equals, instant access. Hell yeah he liked it! He touched the zipper again and realized it was a bit warm.

“Why is it warm?” He asked.

Shu, still blushing, leaned in to his ear and whispered. “I took care of all of the preparations…” He licked Yuki’s earlobe. "Everythin-ACK!"

Yuki had him spread out on the counter.

"Yuki what are you doing?" Shuichi asked surprised.

"Showing you my appreciation."

~owari~