Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Heion no Nemuri ~Peaceful Sleep~ ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Heion no Nemuri ~Peaceful Sleep~
Author: toranoko
Rating: PG
Series: Gravitation
Genre: Romance, Shounen-Ai, General
Summary: A short 'n sweet one-shot. Shuichi pulls a little trick on Yuki.
Date Started: February 15, 2003
Date Completed: February 15, 2003
Disclaimer: Gravitation is property of Murakami Maki.


"He's so cute while he sleeps..." Shuichi thought to himself, as he looked onto Yuki in bed.

Shuichi cuddled up against the warm body, not wanting to ever get up. Things had been going so much better now. Yuki had been able to open up to him a little bit more. Not much, but a little. This had surprised Shuichi, but it was a welcome surprise.

He had thought that living with Yuki for this long would make the man more and more annoyed with him. And that it'd cause Yuki to close up to him even more...

Shuichi didn't ever want to be separated from Yuki. "I'm so glad I met him..."

A smile crept along his face. He'd continue to be happy, along with Yuki.


"Hnnn..."

Yuki slowly opened his eyes. Through the blinds sunlight flowed into the room. He felt the sun's warmth, along with the warmth of a small body against his.

"Shuichi..." Yuki thought the boy's name. He smiled. He loved waking up with the boy, his lover. Yuki looked onto the boy, who had a smile on his face. "Probably dreaming about some new song."

"Yuki..." Shuichi spoke the man's name. Yuki was a bit taken back upon this, but soon realized that the boy was still asleep.

Yuki's smile grew. He had let himself fall in love with this boy, and he could never regret it. Even though the path to happiness had been rough; now, now they were both happy.

Yuki brought his hand up to Shuichi's face, tracing his fingers along the soft smooth skin.

"Your face is so beautiful..." The words left Yuki's mouth without his consent.

"Argh!" he shouted to himself... He was becoming soft around the boy, and it was one thing he didn't like. He was scared in all truth, scared that he was loving this boy too much. It was too late to go back, he couldn't without hurting himself. He knew that if he tried to deny his feelings, he'd hurt himself permanently.

"I've grown weak because of him," Yuki thought to himself, his fingers tracing the boy's features. "He's controlling me now. I can't live without him... Even if..."

"Mmmm... Yuki..."

Shuichi moved slightly under Yuki's fingers. He was still asleep. Yuki brought his lips down onto the boy's.

When he removed them, Shuichi moaned out Yuki's name once again.

"You idiot..." Yuki commented out loud. The boy slept like a rock, he knew he wouldn't be waking soon. His words would never reach the boy's brain.

"Yes Yuki?"

Yuki froze for a split second, quickly removing his hand from Shuichi's face.

"Why'd you stop, Yuki?"

"Damn it!" Yuki thought to himself. He never thought that Shuichi would be awake. Yuki didn't want to show the boy how much he loved him, it was still hard for him to except his feelings for the boy.

The stubborn man quickly rolled over in bed, his back facing Shuichi. Shuichi just smiled.


Shuichi had felt Yuki's body move, and he knew he had just woken up. He whispered the man's name, hoping to keep him from leaving.

Shuichi was still half asleep, and the calling of his lover's name was nearly automatic. He tried to fight awake so he could keep his lover from leaving, but his body was too tired to respond anymore. That is, until he felt Yuki's fingers touching his face.

"Your face is so beautiful..."

That was Yuki! Yuki had said that! Shuichi knew that Yuki must think he was totally asleep, because he knew the man would never say anything like that. He was completely awake now, but decided against thanking Yuki now, hoping that he would say something else to him.

Lips touched his, Yuki's lips. The boy had to fight hard not to let Yuki know that he was awake. He couldn't help a soft moan from escaping his lips, along with Yuki's name.

His heart sank. Yuki probably would guess he had woken up...

"You idiot..."

Yuki's voice was filled with... with kindness. Yuki still thought that he was asleep! Yuki would never speak like that... This was his queue, "Yes Yuki?"

The man's fingers quickly left his face. "Why'd you stop, Yuki?"

The man's body quickly rolled over and away from Shuichi's...

Shuichi could only smile. No matter how tough Yuki tried to act, he was easily embarrassed with expressing love.


Author's Notes: What do you all think? This is the first time I've ever written a fan fic, and I'm rather pleased with how it turned out. At first, I was going to write it out to be rather lengthy, and make it a major angst fic... But, I was chatting with a friend who told me some depressing news, which really stopped me from writing. I decided to just upload this before I ruined anything. I apologize for the length, but I knew if I added anymore I'd end up ruining what I had.