Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Hiro and Shuichi ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Hey! I like these things now. I don't know why...Feels good to get it over with...So...Here goes nothing...I DON'T OWN GRAVITATION, YUKI, SHUI, OR HIRO!! ::content sigh:: I think I feel better now. Wait...Nope.

Warning: Wait a second...I don't really think I have to give a warning for shonen-ai, because if you clicked on this fic, it is most likey that you know what Gravitation is, and if you know what Gravitation is, you would know it's a shounen-ai manga, and if you know it was a shonen-ai manga, and you didn't like homo stuff, then you wouldn't be reading this fic!!!!! Now would you?

A/N: AHH! ::goes crazy:: I completely wracked my brains, trying my very hardest to think of a good title but NOTHING came to me! AH! It's probably because this is my first serious fiction EVER, and this is the first time I have to come up with a realisticly serious title. That's why this fic has such a crappy title. Please, please, even if you hate my fic and want to kill me for it, or didn't even really read it, please give me an idea for a better title...! ::clings to your arm so you have to drag me with you as you try to escape from my insanity!:: Please...I need a title....

Anyway, with out further adieu, here is my ficcy!

Hiro And Shui

Shuichi Shindou walked down the dark sidewalk of Tokyo late at night.

'Ooooh,' groaned inwardly. 'I made Eiri mad again! I didn't mean to...But now he's thrown me out...'

Shuichi recalled the events of that night.

//It's flashback time!//

"Dammit Shuichi!" Eiri Yuki yelled to Shuichi as the latter tryed to clean up the coffee he'd just spilt all over the table on which Eiri was working on his new book. "I'm trying to make a deadline, here! Stop bugging me!"

"I didn't mean to!" Shuichi yelled back, but with his voice full of guilt, unlike Eiri's angry one. "I was just trying to help!"

"Well stop it! And get out!"

"But--" Shuichi's protest was cut short by Eiri's infuriated shouts.

"Go away!"

//End of flashback//

Shuichi sighed. 'I don't know where to go,' he thought. 'My parents will freak out if I turn up this late at night...And--'

But Shuichi's thoughts were cut short as he bumped into someone, causing him and the unknown person to fall backward onto the ground.

"Hey, watch where you're going, asshole!" Shuichi yelled angrily.

"Shu?" the voice asked through the darkness. It was rather hard to see one another, and Shuichi was surprised when the person recognized him. He figured it must have been his voice, as Shuichi recognized the voice of the other as well.

"Hiro?" Shuichi asked, rather guilty that he had just called his best friend an asshole.

Hiroshi Nakano stood up and offered his hand to help Shuichi do the same. After standing up, Shuichi and Hiro could see each other better. There was a moment of silence until--

"What are you doing out so late?"

Hiro asked the question, and Shuichi replied, "I could ask you the same thing."

A small smile was formed on Hiro's mouth. "I asked you first."

Shuichi returned the smile. "Okay, I'll answer. But can we walk and talk? I feel awkward just standing here."

"Sure, where were you going?"

"....."

"Shu?"

"I...I don't really know."

"What?"

"Yuki kicked me out."

"Oh..." A look of sympathy spread across Hiro's face. He'd never liked Eiri's cruel behaviour towards Shuichi. If they were lovers, then were was the love coming from Eiri's side? "You want to come over to my place?"

Hiro was surprised when the only form of answer he got from Shuichi was a soft sob.

"H-Hiro..." Shuichi said, his voice breaking while he cried. "I-I didn't m-mean to make h-him mad..."

Hiro stepped closer to Shuichi and hugged him. "Don't worry about it." Hiro said comfortingly, while Shuichi's body shook as he tried to choke down his sobs. "If that jack ass is cruel enough t--"

Shuichi's hands found a space between him and Hiro, and he suddenly pushed him away. "Don't call Eiri a jack ass!" Shuichi cried, with a small glow of anger in his eyes.

"What?! You're defending him after he kicks you out of the house?"

"He was just angry! He still loves me!"

Hiro scoffed and looked away. "Doesn't look like that to me."

"How can you say that, Hiro!?"

"If Yuki loved you, then he wouldn't be kicking you out of the house!"

"He's just under stress! He's trying make a deadline!"

"It doesn't matter!"

Shuichi couldn't think of a reply to this, so he just burst into tears again. Hiro felt bad that he had made his friend cry, so he made to pull Shuichi into an embrace again, but Shuichi pushed away, and started running in the opposite direction.

"Shuichi!" Hiro called after him. "Shu! If you leave, then where are you going to stay tonight?"

At these words, Shuichi stopped, realization hitting him like a brick. Hiro was right -- Shuichi had no other place to stay. Of course, he always had the option of going back to Eiri's place, but Shuichi didn't want to test Eiri's temper just yet.

Hiro slowly made his way to Shuichi when the latter didn't move. Once right behind Shuichi, Hiro draped his arms around Shuichi's shoulders, pulling his back into an embrace, and resting his head on Shuichi's left shoulder.

Shuichi felt rather awkward, and pulled away from Hiro. He turned around and hugged him properly, draping his arms around Hiro's neck, as Hiro wrapped his arms around Shuichi's waist. They stood there for the longest time, until Shuichi decided aloud that it'd be best if they went to Hiro's. Hiro agreed, and they both headed to his house.

-----

Shuichi groggily awoke the next morning, wondering vaguely why he didn't seem to completely recognize the feeling of whatever he'd been sleeping on. He opened his eyes and saw why. He found that he was in Hiro's room, on his unfamiliar-feeling bed, and uncomfortably close to his sleeping face. As Hiro's breath rhythmically blew onto Shuichi's face, Shuichi silently decided this was like Chinese water torture, making him wait for the next breath to come...And the next...And the next...And...After a while, now thoroughly aggrivated, Shuichi realized he could change his position, so he sat up, moving every so slowly and softly, as not to wake the man who had unknowing put him through ungodly minutes of agonizing torment.

Though, Shuichi still managed to accomplish waking Hiro up.

"Eh?" Hiro mumbled sleepily."Huh?"

Shuichi smirked, wanted to repay Hiro for breathing on him so torturously, and yelled into Hiro's ear, "WAKE UP SLEEPY-HEAD!"

Hiro yelled, and he swiftly turned his head to look at Shuichi with acrimony, while Shuichi returned the look with one of amusement. "What was that for?!" Hiro cried, now fully awake.

"Oh, nothing," Shuichi said innocently.

"You bloody bastard," Hiro said, getting up and out of bed to get dressed. "Go back to Yuki's."

Shuichi pretended to pout. "Are you kicking me out?"

"Like hell I am."

Shuichi made an ersatz sobbing sound. "Don't tell me you're going to be a big meanie like Eiri."

Shuichi only ment to joke around, but as Hiro had his back to Shuichi while rummaging in his closet for some clothes, Hiro couldn't see the smirk that flickered on Shuichi's face, and mistook the fake sobbing for real crying. Hiro quickly turned around saying, "Oh, I'm sorr--" before seeing the amused look upon his friend's face and saying, "You think that was funny?!" while acquiring a pissed expression.

"I'm sorry!" Shuichi said playfully, holding out his hands in front of him. "I was just joking!"

Hiro paused before saying softly, "Sorry. I just...I hate how Yuki treats you. He could be a little bit nicer, you know?"

"Oh, he's alright," Shuichi said, letting his hands fall into his lap. "Just gets on the edge a little."

Hiro scoffed. "A little?"

"No really, he's really alright..."

"Really?"

"Hey, I was being serious!" Even so, Shuichi laughed along with Hiro.

Hiro suddenly stopped laughing and said in a serious voice, "Shu, I...You know...You know you can always come to me for anything, right?"

"Of course."

Shuichi jumped off the bed, and threw his arms around Hiro's neck, so suddenly and forcefully, it made Hiro take a few steps back before returning the hug.

"I...I love you, Shu."

"I love you too, Hiro."

"No, Shu..." Hiro lightly pushed Shuichi away to look at him. "I...I'm in love with you."

Shuichi's eyes widened slightly before he stepped closer to Hiro, not stopping until their bodies where touching. Shuichi felt Hiro's body go rigid against his own, but Shuichi ignored it. He placed a hand on the back of Hiro's neck, and lightly pulled Hiro's face towards him until it was mere centimeters from his own.

"I love you too, Hiro." Shuichi repeated against Hiro's lips, then pulled them forward against his own.