Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ im sorry ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my first time posting one of my stories so be generous. my friend think its good so they forced me to post it . i don't mind helpful hints but please no flammers. If you don't like it dont read it. it is Mpreg so you have been warned. Well Enjoy!!:)
 
 
I'm Sorry
 
`Ok Tatsuha deep breath you can do this `
“Can I?” Tatsuha asked himself.
He was currently standing outside his idol and as of a year ago boyfriend's house. Ryuichi had just returned from a two month tour the night before. The reason Tatsuha was a wreck was simple… well sort of.
 
Tatsuha always knew he was different but only recently had he found out the big news. He found out three years ago. Tatsuha was told he was one of the “chosen,” a man who could bear children. Why or how this happened no one really knew but in recent years it was becoming more and more common.
 
Right now Tatsuha was scared shitless he thought he was ready for anything but he wasn't so sure. Now he had the job of telling his lover he was pregnant. He found out yesterday at the doctors office. He hadn't been feeling good since Ryu left but he though nothing of it till he started to get sick in the morning. He had gone off of his medication when he and Ryu had started to talk about kids and adoption.
 
Tatsuha knocked on the door and waited for a response. The door cracked opened and a little pink head covered in what appeared to be chocolate sauce popped out.
 
“Who's there Kuma?” a voice said from behind the door.
 
“Tatsuha well why didn't you say so?” The door opened and Tatsuha was tackled by a chocolate covered Ryuichi.
 
“Tats-kun!” Ryuichi screamed.
 
“Ryu good to see you,” a pink head popped up” And you too kuma-chan,” Ryuichi made the bunny give him a big hug.
 
“AWWW now I'm covered in chocolate sauce too,” they both started laughing.
 
Ryuichi got up and offered Tatsuha a hand. Tatsuha grabbed Ryuichi's hand and pulled himself up without releasing his grip he lead them both inside the apartment. Tatsuha took his shoes off and met Ryuichi in the war zone AKA the kitchen. Ryuichi explained that Kuma and he were hungry for ice cream but the Kuma being the naughty bunny he is decided that a food fight was a better idea.
 
“Ryuichi you should get cleaned up,” Tatsuha said as he picked up a wet rag and began to clean the kitchen.
 
“Ok but Tats-kun is helping,” Ryuichi said wrapping his arms around Tatsuha's middle and grinding against him. Tatsuha placed his hand over Ryuichi's and stopped to remind himself why he was here. He had to get this out in the open before things went any farther.
 
“Ryuichi the faster you clean up the faster I can get to the news,” Tatsuha said slipping from Ryuichi's grasp.
 
“Is it a surprise?” Ryuichi asked excitedly jumping up and down.
 
“Kind of,” Tatsuha spoke in a quite tone causing Ryuichi to relies something was wrong. He became serious and decided to find out right that minute.
 
“Tatsuha you sound nervous what is it?”
 
“I said after you get cleaned up.” Tatsuha turned his attention to the counter and started to wipe the mess away.
 
“Tatsuha something's wrong I can hear it in your voice,”
 
“It's nothing really,” Tatsuha said waving it off. Just then a though flashed through his mind `what if he hates me, what if he dumps me where can I go then.'
 
“Why wont you tell me ?” Ryuichi asked rewrapping his arms around Tatsuha. He was on the verge of tears the very thought that Tatsuha would hide something upset him.
 
"Please don't cry," Tatsuha said turning around in his arms. He placed his hands on the sides of Ryuichi's head.
 
"Pleas will you tell me Tats-kun," Ryuichi sniffled.
 
"Ryu listen closely ok," Ryuichi nodded his head. Tatsuha placed his hands at his side and took a deep breath before taking the plunge.
 
"I'm going to have a baby,"
 
"What?"
 
"That was my first reply too,"
 
"No, not that, how could you?"Ryuichi pulled back and slapped Tatsuha hard on his left cheek.
 
"I can't believe you,"
Tatsuha looked stunned he didn't know what to do. he had thought that Ryuichi would be happy for THEM.
 
"I'm sorry, ididn;t mean for it to happen, it just did. Besides i thought you wanted kids?"
 
Tatsuha had lied a bit, not much, but enough. Infact he had wanted to get pregnant for Ryuichi that was. Now that wasn't sounding so good. Tatsuha started to cry. This was turning out worse that his worse case senario. Ryuichi did hate him. He hated him for being this freak. ' Why did I stop my medication?'
 
"Tatsuha did you hear me I said GET OUT!! I can't believe you have the nerve to show your face around here. I trusted you. Two months, thats all it was. You couldn't wait two months."
 
"Ryu..what are you talk--"
 
"OUT NOW!!! and its Sakuma-san to you,"
 
Tatsuha slowly made his way to the door hoping that at any minute Ryuichi would shout surprise or something, but it never came. He walked to the door to grab his shoes. As he moved he felt the slinght sting on his cheek. He left the apartment he had shared for the last year. 'Now where to.'
 
He reached his bike and pulled his phone out. Before dialing he took a deep breath to clam himself. He had stopped crying on the way down the elevator. He dialed a number he knew by heart and waited for it to be picked up.
 
"What this had better be good." said a familar voice answering the phone.
 
"Well hello to you too brother,"
 
"Tatsuha, like i said this had better be good."
 
"I need a place to crash at untill I can find one. Can i crash at yours?"
 
"No,"
 
"please,"
 
"No, what happened to that singer's apartment you were staying at?"
 
"He found out something he didn't want to and kicked me out,"
 
"huh, I thought you and that idiot were glued at the hip,"
 
"It has to do with my condition, now please,"
 
"Yuki who is it? come back,"
 
"i promise I'll leave to two alone,"
 
"Fine, but not before nine and then you had better be quiet." the line went dead.
 
'What can i do for a couple of hours. i can't drink which means no parties. I wonder if Suguru is home.' Tatsuha looked through his phone book trying to locate his best friends number.
 
"Hello,"
 
"Hi,Suguru,"
 
"Nope, hold on a minute I'll get him,"
 
"Who is it?" a small voice could be heard saying in the back ground.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Hi, Suguru, its Tasuha,"
 
"Tatsuha, wow this is strange you haven't called in forever,"
 
"Yeah I know it sucks having to go between two cities. Where are you right now."
 
"I'm at Hiro's playing video games, why?"
 
"Can I come over?"
 
"Umm..I don't know. I can ask. Why aren't you with Sakuma-san right now didn't he just get back?"
 
"I got kicked out. Long story, so can i come over?"
 
"Yeah Hiro said its fine. You do know where it is don't you?"
 
"Yes, I'll see ya in a few."
 
"Ok, Bye,"
 
"Bye"
 
Tatsuha hung up the phone and climbed on to his bike. As he pulled away he looked one more time at the windows on the top floor.