Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ im sorry ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ryuichi watched the bike drive off. `How could he, am I not enough, he needs a woman too.' Ryuichi dragged himself into the apartment and shut the door. He pulled out his phone and collapsed to the floor. He waited for a ring tone and for the phone to be picked up, but it never came instead he heard:
“You have reached Shindou Shuichi I'm not able to come to the, knock it off Yuki, I'm not able to come to the phone right now so just leave a message and ill get back to you -BEEP-“
“Hey Shuichi, listen I'm not one to interfere, but I feel I need to this time. What I mean is if you see Tatsuha, tell him I'm sorry and tell him to go take care of his girl. He will know what I mean. I have to go for now but I'll call you later after I get everything straightened out.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatsuha hopped off his bike and walked up to the door. He didn't want to think about how he had just been dumped, but pictures of his ex-lover kept popping into his head. He still remembered when they first met. Tatsuha was staying at Eiri's for the week because his father had once again kicked him out. He was playing video games when the two hyperactive singers decided to come home. At first he thought that he was hearing and seeing things when Ryuichi stepped into the room along with Shuichi. They had spent the night playing video games and laughing. When it was time for Ryuichi to leave he asked if he could see Tatsuha again and gave him his phone number.
Tatsuha knocked on the door and heard movement before the door was opened by a strange but familiar face.
“Umm, are Suguru and Hiro around?” he asked taking his sunglasses off and sliding them into his pocket.
“Yeah, come on in they're playing video games right now. I'm Yuji,” he stuck his hand out and watched as the younger man studied him before shaking his hand.
“You're Hiro's brother aren't you?” he followed Yuji into the house.
“Yep the one and only,” he said then laughed a little more than necessary.
Tatsuha followed him further into the house and into the game room. He watched as the older man threw himself down on the couch before taking up the remote. He paused the TV and two faces turned around to peer at him.
“Why did you do that?” Suguru asked slightly annoyed.
“Your friend is here that's why or don't you even care.”
“Tatsuha you're here.” Suguru said and rushed over to give his friend a hug.
“You want to play?” Suguru asked Tatsuha as he walked over to take his spot back next to Hiro. Tatsuha shook his head.
“No, its ok you two play.” Tatsuha watched how Hiro and Suguru interacted and wished that it was him and Ryu, oops sorry “Sa Ku Ma-san.” It made his heartache to see it but he had no reason to be jealous of the two they deserved happiness. He on the other hand didn't at least the holy one didn't see it that way. Tatsuha sat down on the portion of couch Yuji wasn't taking up. He drew his knees up and buried his head in them.

“You alright buddy,” Yuji asked looking a bit worried at the younger teen.
“I'm not your buddy, and does it look like im ok. My boyfriend just dropped me like no tomorrow but yeah Im fine. All I wanted to do was talk to my best friend but it seems some things,” He looked at the two on the floor. “Come before friendship now.” Tatsuha couldn't believe he just told this stranger all that and his himself further away.
“You're jealous of them aren't you?” Yuji asked pointing to the two on the floor who were too occupied with beating each other in the game to notice just how much this break up was hurting the boy.
“I am not, I just wanted to talk to him and for him to tell me everything will be fine. But I guess im not on the top of his list anymore. The fricken game ranks higher than me.” Tatsuha could feel the tears building behind his eyes, stupid hormones. Tatsuha raised his head and closed his eyes trying to keep the tears from falling. He felt a tear run down his cheek but it was quickly brushed away. Tatsuha opened his eyes and came face to face with Yuji.
“I'm sorry” Tatsuha said and stood up. A hand grabbed his wrist and he looked at Yuji.
“Where do you think you are going?”
“I don't know somewhere dark. Where I can think about how my life sucks.”
Yuji smiled this kid was a lot like his brother, not one to bother others with his problems even if deep down he really wants to. He chuckled and Tatsuha looked at him funny.
“I'm glad my misery is something to laugh about now let me go” Tatsuha tried to wretch his hand away as he emphasized the last three words.
“Tatsuha its not that it's just that you're so much like someone else I know”
“That's very interesting now let me go,” he tried once aging to tear his hand away but it was no use the other was stronger than him.
“What so you can go drink yourself stupid I don't think so”
“I can't go drinking it not good for my health right now.” Tatsuha sounded hesitant and it only helped to confirm his rising suspicion that the kid was just like him, a chosen.
“I see well how about I make us some tea and we can talk about what's bugging you.”
“What makes you think Im going to talk to you?”
“You don't have to talk, just listen, now follow me,” Yuji got up and headed for the kitchen. Tatsuha stood where he was debating what he should do. He decided a little tea never hurt and one and figured that it would at least humor him.
Yuji had the teapot on the stove when Tatsuha entered the kitchen. Tatsuha pulled a chair out and sat down next to the older man.
“Listen, I know you don't really know me but I think I can help you out in your situation.”
“And what would that be”
“I know a chosen when I see one. Don't lie to me. Now what's up?”
“How… how'd you know?”
“One can always tell his own kind. Im a chosen and so was my mother.”
“But I thought Hiro and you were brothers. I've seen your mother.”
“Correction his mother, mine died when I was four, then I came to live with our dad.”
“Oh I didn't know.”
“Now you want to tell me what's bothering you or do I have to guess the rest.”
“What are you talking about?”
“How far along are you?”
“What, I mean I'm a little over three months. I don't get it I though that we would be together for a long time. Recently we started talking about adoption. So I thought it would be better if I could give us a child, but he must not have felt the same way because when I told him he freaked out and started yelling. He slapped me and told me to get out. It hurt so much. I still love him though. I left everything and just left I don't know how I'm going to go get my stuff.”
“Sugar?” Yuji asked pouring two cups of tea.
“Yes pleas, I don't know what to do now I thought Sakuma-san loved me”
“Ryuichi Sakuma” Yuji asked and handed one of the cups to Tatsuha before he sat back down.
“Yeah” Tatsuha sat his cup down and watched as the tea swirled around.
“I think you and my brother are a lot alike so do what I always tell him and stop sulking over it. If he can't accept you for you, he's not worth it. There are a lot of other fish in the sea.”
“Yeah but who would want someone who is carrying another man's child.”
“There are a lot of people who would.” `Like me for example. Kami he's gorgeous. That black hair, I just want to run my fingers through it.' He mentally slapped himself he shouldn't be thinking like that. The next words out of the teen's mouth shocked him though.
“Sure there are, if you were gay would you date me?”
“Why not you seem like a nice enough kid.” Yuji said then mumbled something.
“What?”
“Nothing, never mind, listen if you ever need anything, and I mean anything just give my cell a call, even if you just need someone to vent to. No one should have to do this by themselves.” Yuji wrote his number down and passed it to Tatsuha.
“Thanks,” Tatsuha said and took the scrap of paper. He gave the other a slight smile.
Just then Hiro and Suguru decided to join them. Hiro poured two cups of tea while Suguru sat down and tried to figure out what was going on. One minute everyone was in the game room the next both Tatsuha and Yuji were gone.
“Yuji, you had better not be hitting on him he already has someone.” Hiro said laughing and sitting down at the table across from his playboy of a brother.
Hearing those words hurt Tatsuha and Yuji didn't miss the pained expression that was quickly hidden in the boy's features.
“That's just it guys, that's why I am here. We broke up otherwise do you really think id be here when he just returned from a tour.”
“What Tatsuha, I thought you said you were kicked out. You didn't say anything about you two breaking up.” Suguru said.
“Yeah, well we did. He found out something he didn't want to know about me and dumped me.”
“What could be so bad, you didn't cheat on him did you?” Hiro asked.
“Huh, why would I cheat on him? I've been after him for a long time.” Tatsuha finished his tea and got up for more.
“Then what is it?” Suguru asked.
“Its nothing, it's not important anyway, just forget it.”
Yuji decided that this was a good time to speak up. “Tatsuha it's not nothing, this is big news.”
“What is? Yuji do you know what's going on?”
Tatsuha returned to the table with his tea. Yuji smiled and took a sip of his tea.
“What is it? Your not dying are you?”
“No I'm not dying, but what would you do if I told you I was different.”
“Different as in?”
“What if I told you I was a chosen.”
“A what?” Suguru asked
This time Hiro answered “you mean a man able to have children,” Hiro knew about his older (half) brothers condition.
“Yeah, well I'm one and when I told Ryuichi that I was pregnant he freaked out and told me to get out.”
“Oh my god,” Suguru said and fainted. Hiro got up and grabbed a cold compress for the lump that Suguru was sure to have when he got up.
When Suguru came to, he apologized to Tatsuha for fainting at the news. Tatsuha told him it was fine.
“Hey are you guys as hungry as I am?” Yuji asked getting up and putting his cup in the sink.
“I'm starved,” Tatsuha and Suguru, said in unison. They laughed at themselves.
“Ok how about we go grab a bit to eat then we can come back and play games or something. Unless you want to leave me all alone.” Yuji said with a pout.
“Ok, sure,” Hiro said and rose to put the remaining cups and teapot in the sink.
“Ready?” Suguru asked as the four of them headed out the door.
“Yep,” they all piled into Yuji's car because it could hold everyone.
“Let's rock,” Yuji said and the others laughed.