Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Inspired ❯ Chapter 28 ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings: Odd pairings. Minor sexual references, but nothing too bad.

___________________________________________________________________ _____

 

“Uh, so you see that’s the story.” Tatsuha scratched his head as he looked down at his father nervously. The temple had never felt so stifling in his life and his father had never seemed so intimidating. He’d had the conversation planned out years in advance, but that had been when he was lusting after Ryuichi.

His father, who was sitting cross-legged on the floor, had his usual look, one of shock, yet also the look of one who had already been put upon too many times before. “You mean to tell me that you were turned by that tramp as well?”

“Was turned a long, long time ago Otou-san.”

The old man twitched slightly, but decided to ignore him. “Well, I suppose if Eiri comes to his senses, it’s not such a big deal…” The old man was still even now optimistic about Eiri.

The dark haired teen chuckled. “Trust me, he’s still not interested in having children… Though, he sure likes them underage.”

The old man’s eyes went wide and he grabbed Tatsuha by the shirt collar, dragging him downwards. “What!? Eiri’s become a pedophile! An abomination!?”

“Well,” Tatsuha scratched his chin, “the kid’s sixteen.” Seeing his dad’s face, Tatsuha laughed even more. “Eiri claims he’s not interested in the shrimp, but you can tell that it‘s a lie. I personally think he just likes having people fawn over him mindlessly, especially young cuties. Makes him feel less old.”

The old man let go of him and was sitting down again, looking as if his spirit had left his body. “What did I ever do to deserve such unruly children?”

“Beats me.” The teen shrugged. “Well, I gotta get going now. It’s a long, long trip back to Tokyo as you know. Bye, Otou-san.”

“But, I want Grandchildren.” The old man whimpered plaintively, but Tatsuha ignored him. The confrontation had gone much better than he had thought it would. Now he was free to do whatever he wanted with Shuichi and not have to worry about being drug home at a bad time.

__________________________________________________________________ ______

“But, I’m caught up on all my homework!” Suguru yelled at his teacher, getting aggravated. Suguru had always managed to have perfect grades and to do all his work, regardless of his busy life. He had to, otherwise his parents would never have let him be part of Bad Luck.

The teacher straightened his tie and sighed, as if Suguru didn‘t know any better. “We thought so too, but your cousin informs us otherwise.” The sixteen year old twitched at the mention of Tohma, who was slowly on his way to becoming one the boy’s least favorite people in the world.

“My cousin?”

“Yes, Seguchi-san informed us that you’ve been letting some sort crush get in the way of doing all your homework.”

[Ugh… Tohma…]

“We’ve been lenient because of the fact that you do have such a busy career at such a young age, but he and we as well, feel that it would probably do you some good to attend some classes instead of looking towards tutoring to solve the problem. Maybe meet some people your own age. A young man such as yourself should not be dating out of his age group after all.”

“My social life is my own choice though. And I don’t like him that way!” The teacher looked even more bothered now at the mention of the word, ‘him.’

“Uh… Well… Not that we don’t encourage exploration but at you age and current level of achievement, but we don’t think…” The man was red faced and sputtering now, not happy about this new can of worms. It was all Suguru could do to stop himself from kicking and screaming.

_____________________________________________________________ ___________

Tohma was looking at some pictures in his office that morning, contemplative. They were of him and a young Suguru. He then looked at a picture of Eiri, one when the author had still been young. “So I suppose this means we’re not just competing in the world of music, eh Suguru?” He creased the edge of one the pictures lovingly with his hands, a fond look flitting over his face. His cousin didn’t know what he was in for.

___________________________________________________________________ _____

“Oi… Shuichi, do you find it strange that you’re here early and Fujisaki is late?” Hiro asked Shuichi as he reclined back in the chair, looking around the studio as if he expected chaos at any minute. It was an unprecedented turn of events that Shuichi was not late and it was actually a little unnerving to him. Punctuality was not one of the singer’s strong suits.

Shuichi shrugged, too busy staring at the ceiling. “The only reason I’m here is because Tatsuha went back to Kyoto, so it was boring at my apartment.”

Hiro snickered, amused at the way Shuichi had changed. When he had been dating Eiri, he‘d be whining loudly instead of being all bored and sulky. “So… How different is he from Yuki-sensei?”

“Well, he’s nicer, but more perverted, stupider, smokes a different brand of cigarettes, doesn’t act all high and mighty…” Shuichi had been getting a lot of questions from a lot of different people, who were convinced that Tatsuha was Eiri’s twin, and thus couldn’t be that different from the author.

“No. I meant, bedroom-wise.”

“Hiro! When did you become a pervert?” Shuichi looked positively scandalized.

“Hey, I’m not being perverted, I’m just curious. If you go by appearance, they might as well be the same guy, right?”

“Well,” Shuichi looked around quickly to make sure no one was listening than leaned in closer to Hiro. “Well, when Eiri comes, he’s really quiet, but Tatsuha…”

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Eiri Yuki didn’t believe in the myth that if you sneezed, it meant someone was talking about him. But, when he sneezed for the second time that morning, right into his morning cup of coffee, causing the other customers at the café to look at him funny, he decided that he might have to change his mind.

He glanced down at his watch and sighed. Mizuki was late, which was unusual for the editor. She was the one who had wanted to go over how they were going to promote the new book after all. The plan had been to give a select number of people advance copies of the book. He’d made sure to point out that he wanted a certain special someone to get a particular advanced copy.

He found himself smirking evilly as he imagined Suguru’s face. The boy was so much fun to tease and torture. Of course, he probably should have felt bad for the tensions that he had created between Suguru and Tohma, but that actually amused him too. It meant that Tohma was distracted for the moment, which meant that Mika would be distracted and thus wouldn’t bug him anymore. Life was looking pretty nice right about now he had to admit.

_________________________________________________________________ _______

That day at Ryuichi‘s apartment, the singer decided to lay a rather big question on his boyfriend. “Hey, Taki do you think I could be an actor?” The question was out of the blue, as were most of Ryuichi’s questions, so Taki was more confused than surprised.

“Well, you do have this gift for getting people to think you’re one way when you’re really a whole different person, so maybe.” It was a disturbingly scary gift, but Taki did have a certain admiration for the talent. He wished he was as good at disguising his true self.

The singer had Kumagoro wave his arms in the air excitedly, bouncing the rabbit up and down to imitate jumping. “Hooray! But, do you think America would be a better place to be an actor or Japan?”

“Either place, though in America, people probably wouldn’t judge you by your singing as much.”

“Oh… So you wouldn’t mind if I went to America and became an actor?”

Taki glared at him viciously, beginning to think that this was no longer just idle small talk. “Yes I would mind.” It may have been selfish of him, but he would not have his boyfriend running off to America and leaving him there. And if he did, Taki was not going to be able to go with him. The younger man’s musical career was here and he wasn’t giving that up, not for the world. Not that Ryuichi was being serious, but Taki had learned to be cautious.

“Then Japan it is!” The singer glomped him and started kissing him all over. Taki just glared at him silently, asking himself why he chose to deal with such a weird guy. “I love you!” Oh yeah, that’s right, it was that love crap.

“Love you too.”

____________________________________________________________ ____________

The End