Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Lies ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Lies, The Perfect Drug.

Disclaimer: this is my own original thought but gravitation does not belong to me

Warning: Mature Themes, Cutting, Depression

909098798798

Lies, he devoured them like they were candy, licked at their surface with hopeful eyes, and believed every word that they screamed. He begged for them, chased after them like an addict, praying that they would never stop. That the beautiful comfort they delivered upon him would never crumble and dissolve like dust.

That was, what he feared most after all. Having to wake up everyday and not receive a new lie, a false declaration of love, a new reason to keep pretending. Without lies there would be nothing, nothing except the ugly blatant truth. Bliss was ignorance, self imprisonment. Not believing in reality, refusing to see the world as it was, kept his fraudulent world alive. Kept him from cracking, from allowing everything he held dear to be ripped apart.

He knew he was pretending. He never denied this, never ignored the lingering voice of reason that drilled into the back of his head day after day. It was maddening, it drove him screaming into pillows, to desperately keep up the charade.

His heart, his only love, his ever flowing fountain of pain and pleasure. He knew the man was nothing more than a beast, a creature that spit forth lies, plastering them upon his painted pink hair like a crown. Yuki Eiri, the source of his addiction, of his damnation. The man had snared him, forced him into falling in love, and had ripped his heart straight out of his chest.

He controlled him, twisting his mind into a delirious state, treating him like a puppet. Yuki was his master, his lover, and the biggest lie.

However, he loved him. He gave Yuki everything he owned, but still the man did not return his feelings. Instead he lied to him, corrupted his thinking, and led him to believe that his affections were not unrequited. Yuki toyed with him, made him beg, forced him go to any lengths to please the blonde man.

When it came to creating lies Yuki was more than a master, more than a genius, more than skillful. The man ushered them, his sweet lips transforming into silk as he told lie after lie.

He felt like someday we would be smothered, that his façade would crack and reality would slowly seep in to kill him. Still, he knew he would never stop believing them, never stop Yuki from using him like a common sex tool. He would never leave and Yuki would never say the truth.

However, when he held the blade close to his face. The smooth surface of the metal shaft gleaming in the light, he felt peace. Even though his arms stung, his heart raced, and he felt like he was set a blazed. His hands were still bleeding, his blood seeping through the cracks of his fingers and onto the carpet. This was just another lie, another addiction, another way of surviving. His mind shook, dangerous ideals swimming around in it, as he licked the blood of shiny silver. Shivering at the taste of bitter vermilion as it exploded in his mouth. After awhile, after he hid his means of release under the sink, and wiped up all his blood he finally allowed his thoughts to surface and his mind to quiet. The little voice had finally won and he sat staring into his bathroom mirror he felt something break. The mirror twisted, his image dissolved and crumbling until a brilant horror picture stared back at him. Beautifully painful and seemingly easy he began to think. Slowly he thought of something that would break the chains that Yuki had wrapped around his soul. ‘Perhaps there was a way to live without Yuki. To trade one lie for another.’

After all, believing lies was all he had.


9000000000-0--0-0-