Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ More Secretes ❯ More Secretes ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Gravitation...damnit...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More Secretes


Yuki sat upright on the couch. His arms slung over the back of the object. His head was leaned back with a cigaret sticking out of his mouth as he took a puff in. In his lap lay the head of one pink haired idiot singer that was being oddly quite & calm. All was silent & content for once.

Shuichi sighed happily closing his eyes when he felt one of Yuki’s hands tousle his hair a bit. He loved it when Yuki messed with his hair. That’s when the pink haired boy started to think how much he really loved the writer. Even with the past he had of being a murderer & all the things he had to deal with now. They all seemed like pros to him. That’s when he wandered: How exactly did Yuki handle killing Kitazawa at the time...?

“Hey...Yuki?” He said softly looking up at the writer while he removed the cigaret out of his mouth.

“Yeah?” The blond responded blowing the smoke out while he felt Shuichi shift to an upright postion next to him.

“How exactly did you handle killing Kitazawa?” The singer asked slightly timidly before looking over his shoulder at his lover.

Yuki stiffened at the question. Hadn’t they done this already? Why the hell did the brat want to know that, & now of all times? It was a perfectly nice moment until he opened his big mouth. I guess that ‘s what draws me to him... The writer justified it with.

He smirked letting his head slump over, tilted towards his lap where Shuichi no longer lay. “Heh.”

“Yu...ki...?” Shuichi turned fully around & sat Indian style next to his lover waiting for an answer.

“What exactly do you mean?” Yuki took another puff from his cig.

“You know exactly what I mean!” Shuichi puffed.

Yuki blew out the smoke again. “I cut myself, is that what you were looking for?” He lifted his head slightly & smirked at the pink haired boy while watching him out of the corner of his eye.

“Stop playing around Yuki, I’m being serious!” Shuichi pouted seeing right through the writer’s sarcasm.

Yuki chuckled lifting his head up fully to take a last long puff of his cigaret before putting it out on the ashtray on the coffee table. He sat back again staring up at the ceiling before beginning to answer. “I went to some therapist “influenced” by Seguchi. I isolated myself firmly & I did cut myself for a little while until I realized how pathetic It really was.” He coolly pulled out another cigaret, placed it in his lips & lit it up taking a puff. “I don’t remember if I did anything else. Why?” He glanced at Shuichi who was staring at him in a slightly surprised way.

“Just something that popped in my head is all.” The singer answered looking down at his lap. “So where did you cut yourself?” He looked back to the writer.

Yuki left the cigaret in his mouth while he responded. “My fore finger & right hand mainly.” He pulled the hand close to his face & looked at it intensely. “Most of the scars have faded by now.” He presented it to Shuichi to look at for himself.

Shuichi took it into his hand & examined for a moment lightly gasping when he did see faint scars.

“Surprised?” Yuki chuckled & smirked yet again at the idiot.

Shuichi looked back to Yuki’s face. “I just didn’t expect that from you I guess. Heheh.” He smiled an eyes closed smile to try & loosen some of the tension that had built up.

“Hum.” The writer breathed out along with more smoke. “Can I have my hand back?”

“NO!” Shuichi shouted possessively hugging Yuki’s hand close to him as he sat on the blond’s lap.

Yuki sighed expecting him to do something like that.

“Hey Yuki?” Shuichi said again.

“Yeah?” The writer responded.

“Will I ever know everything about you?” He asked not turning to look at his lover.

“We’ll see.” The blond answered.

“What kind of answer is that?” The singer pouted turning his head to look at Yuki.

“A simple one.” Yuki put bluntly leaning over to put out his cigaret.

“You know what Yuki?”

The writer sighed. “What?”

Shuichi turned around grinning stupidly. “You said WE’LL see.”

Yuki stared at him for a moment dumbfounded before huffing & spiting back. “Shut up ya damn brat.”

Shuichi grinned that ridiculous grin of his at Yuki & even though his eyes were closed the pink haired idiot didn't miss the small smile that slipped right before Yuki kissed him to hide it.

~The End~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuki: I hope you all liked it even if it didn’t have sex in it! Sorry if the titels a bit out of place but it was the first & only thing that came to my head. Also sorry if either Shuichi or Yuki were OOC & I’m sorry for making Yuki a bit Emo...<< >> I STILL LOVE YOU YUKI!! *Clings*

Eiri: Make me look like a sissy why don’t you...

Yuki: But... you kinda were when everyone saw you crying on Tomah after realizing what you had done... *Plays scene*

Eiri: *Fires gun at Yuki* I told you that was to never be talked of again... *Death glare.*

Yuki: o.o; Ye-yes sir... ^^; Hehe...

Eiri: *Goes back to typing*

Yuki: *Sigh of relief* ANYWAY! I hope you liked it & all that & please R&R. It motivates me a lot & might help me out of this slump I’ve been in lately. This is the first fic I’ve finished in about 7 months or so... I might be wrong. Well LATER!