Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ More Than ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: So I just went to the bookstore where I was looking for Tail Of Moon 3...but guess what I found??? GRAVITATION THE FUCKING SEQUEL!!!! So in honor of this sequel I've made a little drabble (Which happens to be my first)...GO BUY THE SEQUEL! It's called Gravitation Ex. So I should write a bunch of spoilers in here but I'm not. But I will say this, it's like Murakami-sensei took all the good fanfic ideas and made them into a book....OH Gravitation and Gravitation Ex belong to Maki Murkami, my hero!!
MATA!!!: Tis a BoyxBoy DER this is Gravitation!
 
Yuki looked down at the boy sitting next to him. He looked so peaceful, unlike him. Yuki's mind was going 200km in a 30 zone, thoughts of the past and future whizzed by in his minds highway.
 
In his sleep, Shuichi sensed his lover's distress and reached out subconsciously, wrapping his arms around Yuki tightly. Yuki smiled, Shuichi was with him, he wasn't leaving and no one could take him away now.
 
After all Shuichi was more than just a glory hole. Someday, maybe when Shuichi woke up, Yuki would tell him.
 
A/N: AAHHH I couldn't help myself! When you read the sequel that last line will make a bit more sense!