Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Things You Never Knew ❯ What you never ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation, unfortunately, I wish I could

The Things You Never Knew
Chapter 1

Hiro looked to his left, to see Shuichi in Yuki's lap. The pink haired boy was curled up in the novelist's arms, fast asleep. Yuki had rested his head on Shuichi's and was also sleeping peacefully.

Hiro sighed as he turned away. Deep down it hurt. It hurt to see the one you most deeply care about in anothers arms. Sure he had Ayaka, and yeah, his love for her was real but, his love for Shuichi ran deeper then that. It pulsed through his vains and filled every part of him.

Hiro took a deep breath before turning to see Yuki pull Shuichi closer and hold him tight when Shuichi had shivered from being cold. Sure, Hiro and Shuichi cuddled occasionally. Hiro had always felt it ment more to him then it ever had to Shu. Yet, still he let them continue to hold one another. With each passing moment, Hiro wished, hoped, and prayed that time would stop, and Shuichi wouldn't have to return to Yuki.

Hiro smiled as he remembered the first time he had ever met Shuichi, before he had died his hair trademark pink.

~Flash Back~

"Hi! I'm Hiroshi Nakano, but my friends call me Hiro." He introduced himself.

"Hi! I'm Shuichi Shindou. Do you like Nittle Grasper?" asked the hyper, blonde bunndle of energy. "I love them, Ryuichi is my favorite!"

Then the boy went into a rant about his favorite band for another 20 minutes.

~End Flashback~

Hiro smiled as he rememebered how quick they had become friends. How he had loved him from the moment they had met.

He rememebered the night he was going to tell Shuichi how he felt, his true feelings. 'Then he came along,' Hiro thought bitterly. Hiro remembered everything from that night, the comments, the insults. Hiro even remembered what great lengths Shuichi had gone through to find him. Running out in the middle of a busy street, almost getting hit by the car.

Hiro tried to push those thought away only to reviele a more painful thought. The memory of a phone call. One that Eiri had caused, the one time he caused Shuichi physical hurt.

Tears streamed down his face as the memories of that night filled his head. He had been picking at his guitar, trying to think up a new song. It had been about one in the morning when the phone call came. He remembered Shuichi's voice, how weak and hurt it sounded. He remembered more clearly though, the wrods that were said after he ran outside to Shuichi, who was sitting in the pouring rain.

"Why, Hiro? Wha't so wrong about wanting to be with someone you love? I don't care if he is rich or famous or a guy. I love him despite all that, does that make me wrong?" Shuichi cried as Hiro rocked him in his arms.

"Your not wrong Shuichi, you are in love with him, and that's not wrong." Hiro had started to cry when he realized he had almost said, " you love him as much as I love you."

Hiro was crying a lot harder by the end of that memory. He remembered how he has confronted Yuki and told him off. How Yuki had stole Hiro's job and came to Shuichi's rescue. How badly he wished it had been him, to show Shuichi how much he cared.

Still he accepted Shuichi when he and Eiri got into there "Love quarells" Hiro would hold Shuichi while he cried. Until one of them gave up and called the other, apologizing and welcome or asking to come home. Hiro would then take Shuichi back to Eiri's arms.

That always hurt, to see him get a welcome home kiss from Eiri. It always seemed to push the knife a little deeper.

Hiro sighed and whipped away hie tears. He would know, He would alway's know.


A.N.: Did you all like it? I wrote it when I could kinda relate to what I think Hiro really feels. I dunno, I apologize to all you Hiro fans if this isn't what you all think he thinks like. ~shrug~ Oh well, I liked it at least...