Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Twenty Questions ❯ Twenty Questions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Twenty Questions

Disclaimer. Right. I own nothing. I have nothing to do with owning Gravitation. If I did it would be longer, with more Yuki scenes.

Shuichi stumbled into NG screaming, as usual. The only thing different, Hiro noted, was the Yuki-shaped leech attached to him, which happened to be screaming as well.

"Hiiiiroooo! Call Yuki!" Shuichi yelled at him, hearly losing his feet.

Hiro pointed his finger. "That isn't Yuki?"

"Does it look like Yuki?"

"Yes, actually." Hiro pulled out his cell phone to call Yuki anyway.

"It is not Yuki!"

"I'll take your word for it."

He dialed quickly. "Hey, Yuki." He said when the other end picked up. "Do you have a double?"

"No."

"No blackhaired double that likes to maul Shuichi? I'm sure you can hear him." He held the phone out for a second and watched as Shuichi rapidly pressed elevator buttons.

"That would be Tatsuha."

"Tatsuha?"

"My brother. And if you look closely, he isn't being mauled. He's being molested."

"You have a brother?" Shuichi looked to be losing energy fast. Hiro wasn't sure if his friend's resistance would last much longer. "Nevermind. I think you're right. Has this happened before?"

"In a manner of speaking."

"How do I stop it?"

"You don't. I do. Let me talk to him."

"Umm... Hey Tatsuha! Phone!" The waggled the phone in the air. "He's not listening."

"Say it's Ryuichi."

"Tatsuha, it's Ryuichi!"

The phone was ripped out of his hand before he finished the name. Tatsuha gripped the phone in both hands, shooting questions at it as fast as he could and not listening to a single word coming from the other end, where his brother was undoubtably waiting for him to finish babbling. Shuichi lay gasping on the floor for all of five seconds before launching himself to his feet and making a beeline for the stairs.

Hiro's curiosity turned into something a bit more like annoyance with the absence of both his friend and his phone. He turned to get his phone back just in time to see Tatsuha's face go from excited, to stunned, to shocked, and finally settle on an intense fear for his life.

The phone was lobbed back to him and a greeting shouted back over Tatsuha's shoulder. "Tell Shuichi I'll see him again sometime, nice meeting you!"

"Is he gone?" Shuichi's voice echoed down the stairwell and into the lobby.

Hiro didn't answer him. "That was interesting." He muttered to himself. "Hey, Shuichi, who was that guy?"

Shuichi peered down the stairs. "Yuki's little brother, Tatsuha."

"I got that far. Why was he all over you?"

"He likes Ryuichi."

Brat loves to play twenty questions. "So why was he all over you?"

"He thinks I look like him."

"Will you stop playing twenty questions?" When Shuichi gets freaked, getting information is like pulling teeth! With your bare hands!

"No."

"Do I have to ask you twenty before you return to normal?"

"Yes."

"Good. I just won't ask then. See you, Shuichi. Try not to answer any questions." Hiro strolled into the elevator, fully expecting Shuichi to be right behind him.

He wasn't disappointed. "That's not nice Hiro."

"At the cost of you being quiet, I can be mean."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"To you maybe." He's definitely back to normal. Hiro thought.

"The only ones who can make Tatsuha stop are Yuki and Ryuichi."

He's explaining?!

"But Ryuichi doesn't know Tatsuha exist and-"

"Why not? Why don't we help them both?" And you can stop it with me and Suguru already. Hiro, besides being worried for his friends' welfare, was worried for his own. Shuichi had been tirelessly trying to get him "together with" Suguru, and the both of them were putting up every ounce of their resistance, with less and less success.

He flinched when a gleam came into Shuichi's eyes. It was same light he saw when Shuichi looked at him and Suguru, that "I'm scheming something good" glint.

"That's brilliant Hiro! You and Suguru-" This couldn't be good. "-can go with Ryuichi and Tatsuha-" Definitely not good. "-to that new club on Fifth." Wasn't that a gay club? "It'd be a date." Oh shit. Why'd I give him the idea? What'd I do to deserve this?


A/N: There are actually twenty questions in here. Twenty question marks anyway. Some of them are self-directed. Please, read and review.