Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of the future ❯ Vision chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapte r 3

Sakano glared at the door to his office, he was slowly starting to loose his temper. After Shuichi failed to show up for the rehearsal this morning he dismissed the rest of the band and locked himself in his office for the remainder of the day, thinking that now would be a good time to catch up on that long overdue paperwork. But since the producer stepped foot into the tiny office he had nothing but disruptions in the form of phone calls or the secretary Sakura, who would have more paperwork with her each visit.

The door was knocked again. *twitch*. Sakano slammed the pen he was holding down onto the desk and stood up. ~I swear if that's Sakura with more paperwork I'll have her shot~. He threw the door wide open, ready to scream at the person on the other side. He stopped short when a bouquet of roses was thrust into his field of vision. The face of his lover popped out from over the top and gave him a wide grin, Sakano almost felt bad for being angry when he opened the door.

“Well…I couldn't find Shuichi this morning, but when I was on my way to the studio I saw these and couldn't resist” The blonde stepped into the office and shut the door behind him “I love the way your face lights up when I give you flowers”

Sakano reached out and took the rose, holding them close to his chest. K was right, he loved getting flowers from his lover.

“T-thank you Claude” Sakano reached up and placed a gentle kiss on the blondes lips before turning to place the flowers on his desk. He jumped when he left K move up behind him, pressing himself against his back, and wrap his arms around his waist.

“No need to thank me baby, you know I like buying you treats” He could feel Ks hot lips pressed against his neck “and this is nothing compared to the treat you'll be getting this evening”. Sakano felt his face warm up slightly, he knew he was bound to be blushing as red as those roses right now. The producer melted into Ks embrace and enjoyed the sweet assault on his neck. “What did I do to deserve this” he practically moaned into the older mans ear.

K moved himself round and sat down on the edge of the desk, he reached over the piles of paperwork to grab the little calendar that was sitting upside down on the corner of the desk. The American examined it for a moment before gasping in mock surprise “My my Sakano, have you not been keeping track of the days??” He ripped several sheets from the calendar before thrusting it into the producers face. The large 3 causing Sakanos eyes to grow wide.

“Why…today be December the third! It's been exactly 2 years since we first started seeing each other, you can't tell me you forgot? My goodness Sakano I'm disappointed that you would forget such an important day in our relationship!”

K was amused at the look on his lovers, it went from shock, to anger and then….tears?

He quickly shifted himself from the desk and pulled the younger man closer “Whoa whoa whoa, what's going on?” He was worried, sure Sakano could spazz out sometimes and have a near heart attack at the slightest thing, but it took a lot to make the man cry.

“I'm so sorry Claude” Sakano sobbed into Ks shoulder “I've been feeling so stressed out lately and I've not been sleeping well, I guess I just lost track of the days. I can't believe I would forget something like that”

K wrapped his arms around his lover and rested his head on his shoulder. “I was only teasing you baby, I know you've been busy recently, though I wasn't aware you were having problems sleeping” He pulled back and wiped the tears away from Sakanos cheeks with his thumb. “That would explain the text message at such a weird hour this morning, I wondered why you were still awake at that time” He placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and smiled

“I'll help you de-stress this evening, Michael is going to stay with the sitter tonight so I'm going to make you a nice dinner and then we are going to relax. I'll even have a nice hot bath waiting for you when you arrive” K gave his lover a naughty grin “Be at mine for 7 tonight, I've got a surprise I want to give you first”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

K checked the food in the oven one more time before throwing off the apron, he grabbed the fancy plates he had from the cupboard and set them down on the table.

“Michael! Motoko is going to be here soon to pick you up, have you got everything ready?” he shouted

Michael came bounding into the kitchen, a little red backpack sat on his back, a wide grin set on his face. “Yup I have everything daddy, I have my pjs and my toothbrush and my hairbrush and underwear and my teddy and my gameboy and…..” K laughed as the list went on and on. “You managed to fit all that into that little backpack? I'm impressed, now you be a good boy tonight and not cause Motoko any trouble” The boy nodded to say yes and ran back to the livingroom to watch TV.

K was about to set out the cutlery when the phone rung. He picked the cordless up from the kitchen counter and held up to his ear using his shoulder.

“Bobs crematorium….you kill `em we grill `em” He tried not to giggle like an idiot.

Mr. K? It's Motoko here, I'm really really sorry but I can't take Michael for this evening, my mother fell ill this morning and I totally forgot to call you

K nearly dropped the phone in shock, he grabbed it before it could slip and held it firmer to his ear. “What do you mean you forgot to call me?” He looked up at the clock, Sakano would be here in about half an hour, could he find a replacement at such sort notice? “I can't believe this Motoko! You've left me with no time at all to find a replacement sitter, what am I suppose to do? I understand that your mother is ill but this is your job, you should have called me first thing this morning!” K was livid. “You know what…forget it! Thank you very much for ruining my evening, I think I'll be finding a more reliable sitter to look after my son from now on. I wish your mother well”

He click the phone off and tossed it back onto the counter before burying his face into his hands, he knew he was being a little harsh on the girl but he couldn't help it, he was beyond mad.

“Michael…Motoko can't take you for this evening, go and put your stuff back in your room, Sakano will be here soon, we can all have dinner and watch a movie together”

His son rushed back into the kitchen, tiny tears in his eyes. “B-but daddy, you were going to give Mr. Sakanu the special ring tonight, I can just stay in my room and be really really quite and pretend I'm not here” K smiled down at his son before scooping him up into his arms.

“That's very thoughtful of you Michael, but I can't just hide you away in your room, that's not fair. I'll give Mr. Sakano his special ring another night okay? Since he doesn't know about it he won't be upset right?” Michael gave his father a quick kiss before jumping out of his arms and dashing off to his room to dispose of his bag.

It wasn't long before a knock on the door signaled that Sakano had arrived.

“I'm so sorry, baby” He murmured before reaching out to open the door

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Awww poor Sakano….Poor K….their lovely romantic evening has been spoiled :-(

Love it? Hate it? Please leave a review and let me know ^^ If you do I'll give you a cookie

*holds up a cookie jar*

Pandora Zellas