Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Yuki's Hell:Yuki's Home ❯ What are YOU two doing here? ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Story Title: Yuki's Hell: Yuki's Home
 
Author: SamuiKuraiTenshi
Ages:
 
Shuichi: 29
Yuki: 35
Ryuichi: 41
Tatsuha: 26
(( Shuichi and Yuki still live together and Ryuichi and Tatsuha have gotten together and live together))
 
* * *
1. What are YOU doing here?
 
Finally!” thought the over-drained novelist as he slowly trudged over to his apartment, carrying what seemed like five bags.
“YUKI! WAIT FOR ME!” came a voice from behind him, but being the tired person he was, he didn't bother looking.
Soon, he reached his apartment and went in without hesitation, closing the door after him.
His mind was fast asleep, but his legs weren't, so those legs clumsily guided him to his bedroom, where he threw the bags off, jumped on the bed, and fell fast asleep.
 
* * *
 
“But we HAVE to wake him up sometime, Na no da!” yelled the now squished, bunny carrying hyper singer as he tried to push the older Uesugi brother off him.
Right beside him, sat a boy with black hair and a drowsy expression. “Uhn…”
“I'll take that as yes…” said the singer before pushing the novelist off him, and really hard at that, right onto the brother.
As realization dawned on him, Tatsuha nearly screamed out, `nearly' being the keyword there as he was stopped in midway by a clock being shoved up his mouth.
“Quiet!” came the single word from the person who was now sleeping on Tatsuha's lap.
Tatsuha went wide-eyed and meekly nodded.
Within a matter of seconds, he realized that his brother was asleep once more and gave a sigh of relief, remembering not to make a single noise and tried to get out of bed, only to realize that he was…stuck…
Tatsuha looked around him, in hopes of finding someone who might help him out of this situation, because if there was one thing he did NOT want to experience, that was his older brothers anger.
 
FLASHBACK
 
It happened a long time ago, back when Tatsuha and Eiri used to share a room.
The younger Uesugi brother had woken up in the morning to find his sister desperately trying to wake his older brother up and then, would advance onto the younger one, for it was Mika's everyday hobby to `ensure that her brothers woke up in time'.
 
“C'mon Eiri, wake up! Fathers calling you” yelled a very young Mika to her even younger brother, Eiri while an even younger Tatsuha watched from the sidelines.
The only response to her sister's call was a small groan coming from Eiri.
“Eiri! I demand you wake up this instant!” continued the girl as small veins slowly popped on the boy's head.
Tatsuha was looking at them boredly, having nothing else to do, he had decided that watching this morning activity might be of some fun.
Which was were he made the mistake.
 
Soon, Mika and Tatsuha were coming out of the room, when their father happened to cross upon them and instantly resembled a zombie upon looking at the younger two.
Mika, at the most looked slightly shaken, but Tatsuha, the `harmless' little boy whose only intention was having a source of entertainment had been the one damaged. There he stood, his hair coming out in clumps, his face full of feathers and his blanket, torn down to the size of a towel.
 
END FLASHBACK
 
Tatsuha cringed at the memory as he heard a scream coming from the front door, which was exactly were Ryuichi had just wandered off, to find out what creature was making that racket outside the front door.
 
“Wait my Ryuichi! I'm coming to protect you!” yelled Tatsuha, as he jumped up, pushing his brother onto the floor in the process.
He slowly and fearfully turned his head to his brother's new sleeping place only to meet with two sharp angry eyes, glaring at him like there was no tomorrow.
 
“Good morning Aniki! I was just going to make some breakfast, what would you like?” said Tatsuha with a false cheerful expression on his face as he `smiled' down at his brother.
“What. Are. You. Doing. Here?” came the reply
“Uh…nothing much, just..” He was saved in time by another scream coming from the doorway.
“What is THAT?” growled the novelist as he got up.
He hurried out of the room, Tatsuha closely following his tail, and headed out towards the doorway.
 
* * *
 
“Now you will tell me what you two are doing here?” said Yuki, slowly speaking through gritted teeth as he tried his best to cover his ears to block his lover's screeching.
“Well…you see...” Started Tatsuha as he too blocked his ears.
Amongst all this confusion, poor Ryuichi, not knowing what to do, had too started screeching leaving the two Uesugi brothers in a desperate position.
Soon, Tatsuha spotted veins popping up on his brother's forehead.
“Umm…Aniki?”
Yuki's patience had been pushed to the limit, burnt and stamped on.
“Aniki?”
Yuki couldn't take it anymore; he felt that soon, he was going to kill someone.
“Aniki??”
Smoke started coming out of the blonde's ears.
“ANIKI?!?!” screamed out Tatsuha, trying to get his brother's attention.
And that was the last straw…
“WILL ALL OF YOU STOP SCREECHING LIKE DERANGED BANSHEES!!!!!” screamed out the writer with all his might as the two singers stopped dead in their tracks.
“Aniki?”
Yuki suddenly felt everything around him grow dim as he muttered something about needing a smoke and entered his study, while lighting a cancer stick and came out in another millisecond and pushed Shuichi onto the couch and motioned for the other two to sit.
Not wanting to annoy the author any further, the two sat down side by side.
 
“Now all of you will answer my questions one by one. Understood?” he said in a menacing manner.
The three nodded.
“So, to begin with…” started Yuki only to be stopped by Shuichi
“Umm, Yuki? Can we eat something first please?” he said, echoed by his rumbling tummy.
Another vein burst up on Yuki's face. “Why?”
“I'm HUNGRY!” whined Shuichi, using his talent for stating the obvious
“Fine then! If you're so hungry, then eat your nails!” snapped Yuki then turning towards his brother and his boyfriend.
“WHAT are you two doing here?” yelled out Yuki
“Well, you see…” said Tatsuha, stopping in mid tracks as his eyes fell on the T.V., which Shuichi had turned on soon after he entered the room.
 
FLASHBACK
 
“And just what is that sound of chalk screeching over a blackboard all about?” muttered Yuki as he closed towards the doorway, only to find Shuichi, standing outside and bawling and Ryuichi staring at the pink haired boy and crying for no reason whatsoever holding Kumagoro tightly in his arms.
“How come he never holds ME like that?” muttered Tatsuha as they closed on the other two boys.
 
Yuki stopped dead on his tracks as he saw the bawling `men' in front of him as realization suddenly dawned on him.
 
Last night… he remembered Shuichi calling him to wait, and then he remembered closing the door and going to bed…
Just then Shuichi spotted Yuki and started bawling even more loudly, if that was even possible.
“YUKI! HOW COULD YOU BE SO MEEEAAAN?” yelled the pink haired boy as he ran towards his boyfriend jumping towards him in an effort to glomp the boy which was quickly sidestepped by the blonde.
 
END FLASHBACK
 
Tatsuha then spotted something on the T.V. screen which made his hair turn white, there, on the screen, was his and Ryuichi's picture, posted as the top two on `JAPAN'S MOST WANTED'.
Yuki noticed Tatsuha looking at the T.V. and then he turned in that direction…
 
* * *
 
Kurai: Hope this story's good, it's my first story…
Anyway, R&R.