Groove Adventure Rave Fan Fiction ❯ Miracles Happen ❯ The Beggining ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Miracles Happen

 

 

Author Notes:

 

Hey, everyone! Just want to wish you happy reading. Hope my story fits your taste. Take note that everything I write is originally hand-written. Please comment. Ja ne!

 

 

Chapter 1: The Beginning

 

(Elie's POV)

 

`Ring!! Ring!!'

 

I woke up lazily from my slumber. Today was the first day of school, only this was my 17th year. Yes, I'm form 5. Name's Elisha, Elie for short. I live here on Portal Street, No.4 with my loving parents and a very irritating sister. The stupid clock rang once more. WHAT!! It was already seven? Damn!! I thought. I jumped out and splashed water on my face. The water from the shower was icy and I barely splashed myself. I raced down the flight of steps and was careful enough not to trip. I grabbed a piece of toast and crammed it in my mouth. I snatched a Diet Coke from the fridge and took my lunch bag from my mum. Yet, I admired how amazingly my mum could calmly slow me down by making me wear my jacket properly. I raced off to my black-colored-car. I zoomed off and got in the gate just before the bell rang.

 

"New hairstyle?" Reina teased from a corner.

 

"Not funny," I retorted "I'm going to kill Gabriele. Where is that chicken?"

 

My best friend turned and pointed to the restroom. The second bell rang.

 

"Uh, does that bell have a grudge on me? I'm going to get her after this,"

 

I went to my locker and calmly combed my hair. Ouch!! I dropped my books in surprise.

 

"Sorry," the silver-haired-guy that bumped into me apologized.

 

"That's okay," I immediately shot an answer. "I haven't seen you before. Are you new?"

 

"Yep, just transferred from…"

 

"Gallage Island," Reina cut in.

 

"How did you know that?" the new boy asked in surprise.

 

"I can read minds. Just joking. I saw your birth certificate in the office."

 

"No wonder you look so familiar. I'm Haru, Haru Glory,"

 

"I'm Elisha, just call me Elie and this is Reina, the smartest in this school,"

 

"I'm not all that," said Reina as she blushed.

 

I walked in class and seated just as the teacher walked in.

 

"Class, I am Mrs. Andrews. Today, before we start, I'm proud to say that we have two new students with us. Please welcome Haru Glory and Lucia Rareglove. Haru, you sit beside Elie and Lucia, you behind Elie."

 

Class was definitely boring. I had totally no idea what she was mumbling about. We were saved by the bell after an hour of torture. Haru and I managed to grab an empty table while Reina bought our food. I noticed something dangling on Haru's neck. It was a t-shaped thingy.

 

"Can I see that?" I asked.

 

"Sure, why not?"

 

As I touched the thing, my world blacked out. There I was, beneath the clouds. I imaged myself as an eagle. As I swooped down, I could see someone, a person, a girl about 15 I'd say. "Who are you?" I asked. She turned around and I was shocked. It was as if I had looked into a mirror. But she was a little different, she had long hair and mine was short. Plus, she also had five thingies around her, shining a bright light. One of those things actually looked like the one I just touched, like Haru's … Haru? My head hurt…Haru…who was that? I flew higher and there I saw Earth. A light, a very bright light shone from 1/10 of it. I realized it was an overdrive. Who could have caused that massive overdrive? And what was Haru's connection with the lady? My head hurt once more as I tried to recall everything… Who am I? Where am I? "Elie," a voice rang "Elie,"

 

I woke up with a shudder. I was on Haru's arm, almost reaching the floor.

 

"What happened?" I asked dizzily.

 

"You fainted for almost