Groove Adventure Rave Fan Fiction ❯ Sea-attack!! ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Sea- attack!

CHAPTER 1

" Water- blast!!" Seria cried as she destroyed the captain of the sea monsters.

"Seriously, don't they ever get bored of this?" puffed Seria. It had been already the tenth day of the continuous attack to get all the mermaids' magical scale. Seria began to feel tired. As she reached home all the mermaids (the ones who survived) welcomed here and were glad she was still alive. Seria felt so sleepy that she almost fell asleep while eating her seaweed. As she lay dreaming, in her thoughts were Haru and Elie, the one couple she had tried to break their bond before.

" Ahh, I could still remember the time Haru protected me from Ogre and managed to defeat him and also restored justice in the name of all mermaids"

She didn't mind Haru choosing Elie over her… of course… but she had made Haru realize that Elie had always thought of him more than a friend. Yes, she couldn't possibly give up now… Everything was about to be over and peace was coming… Seria fell asleep right on her beautiful waterbed. ^-^

Unknown to her, that night, in the sea monster empire…………

"Sire, all our troops have seemed to be…… umm… lost??"

" WHAT!!!! How could my Super troops lose to some…some…some… MERMAIDS?!?!"

" It just seems that this one mermaid…''

"WHAT!!! LOSSING TO ONE MERMAID?!?! THIS IS PRREEEPROUUSSSTRESS!!!"

" Well, she has magical powers others don't,"

"Really?!?!? Then, we attack her like others don't. Hmm… how shall I do it… Send my Ultimate army to attack… I'm sure that our poor little fish will be tired…Attack continuously… Hahahahahahaha…

"Yes, sire"

" Ahh, another day for me," said Seria as she brushed her beautiful hair.

" Attention to all mermaids, breakfast is ready, please go to the dining hall to get your breakfast. The sea horses please go to the seable, repeat, please go to the seable, thank you"

Seria rushed down to the dining hall. After eating her seaweed…

" Alert, alert, alert, Sea monsters from the empire, alert, alert"

Seria mumbled to herself as she went out of the mermaid gate and went to battle the sea monsters.

"Not again… What? This army looks bigger and tougher than before, well guess just have to deal with this as well,"

Seria water-blasted the whole army and destroyed them… suddenly another army came. It was already the fifth army and Seria began to feel giddy and … she fainted…

The army cheered and captured all the mermaids as they advanced on their way home.

" Sire, everything has gone as planned,"

"Very well, lock them in the anti-mermaid aquarium. I'd like to play with them a bit before we… how shall I say it… Slay them… Hahahahahaha…

"Seria, Seria, are you alright?"

" Where are we?"

"Well, you sort of fainted in the battle and we got captured. But we don't really blame you, you must be tired, fighting for 11 days continuously,''

" Yes, but it was almost over, I'm so sorry," wept Seria.

"Never mind, at least for the moment, we're alive and safe,"

" Yes, but for how long?"

The sea monster king appeared mysteriously.

" Who are you and what do you want?" said Seria.

" Well you see, I am Andreous, the emperor of all sea monsters and I've got the greatest deal for all of you. If you, my dear Seria will join me then I will let all your friends go. It's an offer you can't possibly resist"

"Like we had a choice, what do you want from me?"

" I want you to destroy the Rave Master and bring me the Etherion girl and Rave. But beware if you trick me or deceive me or else your pathetic friends will… DIE!! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Seria looked at her poor friends faces and thought she would not likely want to see them die. For them and also for her own self… but she couldn't possibly…betray Haru… after what he did… but the circumstances were too…

" Alright… give me a few days to rest my powers first,"

" Whatever… and remember… no deceiving or else… you know what will happen,"

Meanwhile, Haru and Elie were in the casino enjoying themselves, when…

" NO!! That was so close! Oh, why me? Elie…"

"Bad luck, Haru. Al least you're smart enough to bet only half the money so we still have about 5,000 yen more,"

"Ya, I guess learning from last time gave me the guts to do that, remember??"

"Hehehe, but at that time I thought you were going to be super-lucky again, you know,"

"Well, I think that's enough for me, what do you think, Elie?"

" I think that's enough too. Let's go chow in the restaurant nearby,"

" Yes, mam!"

That night, as Haru lay on his bed, he dreamed about something…

" Haru, Haru,"

It was his father's spirit.

" Haru, I don't know how to say it but I think I know the location of the Rave you are searching for. It appeared to be at the mountains somewhere near the waterfall."

" Arigato, oto-san!"

" You're welcome… son… Hahahahahaha…"

Haru never expected something like this… like the sea monster king faking his father. (Well, that's what really happened anyway. Don't ask me why, it just happened.)

The next morning, Haru set off to the place his so-called father had directed him to. (Seriously, doesn't this guy even suspect anything?)

" You've already have enough rest, Seria. Perhaps it's time to keep in your part of the deal"

" Yes, sire, may I know where exactly is their location?"

" No need. They will be coming to us.''

" Yes sire"

To be continued…… ^-^

g